Say aaahh~

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

You got up from the floor and walked to the kitchen to prepare some soup for Sehun. You opened the pantry, leaning back and tapping your chin, you spoke to yourself "Hmm. What flavor ramen should I make?" You looked at the different varties of ramen EXO had in stock. You finally made your decision and decided to make chicked flavored ramen. You grabbed the pot, put water and noodles in it, and set it on the stove to boil. While you wait, you also decide to make a drink.

"Here." You put the drink on the coffee table in front of him.

"What's that?" He pointed at the drink.

"It's herbal mint tea. It's good for colds." You informed him.

"But I'm not sick.." He looked at you. You stood there frozen for a second.

"Yes you are." You finally answered back and walked away from him into the kitchen. The ramen was finished so you put in a bowl. Finally, you put it in front of Sehun. 

"Be careful. It's hot." You warned.

"Duh." He looked at you as if you were stupid. You went to go back into the kitchen to grab some napkins when suddenly you heard Sehun groan and the fork dropping. You ran back to Sehun.

"Omg, are you ok?" You looked at him all worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Practice just got to me. That's all." He leaned back onto the couch. You bit your bottom lip, thinking on what he should do.

"I'll feed you." You suggested.

"What?" He looked at you wide eyed.

"I said. I'll. Feed. You." You got up to get a different fork and returned to the living room. You sat beside Sehun on the couch. 

"I can feed myself."

"No you can't. You're too sore. Now open.." He rolled his eyes and opened his mouth. You blew on the noodles to make sure it wasn't too hot, and inserted the fork full of noodles into Sehun's mouth.

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

You put forkfull of ramen back into Sehun's mouth. Suddenly, noisy EXO walked in. They saw you feeding Sehun, suddenly getting all quiet. The both of you looked over, Sehun still having the fork in his mouth. 

"Umm..." Suho looked at the both of you. You and Sehun looked at eachother and you removed the fork from his mouth.

"U-Um.. He was too weak to feed himself, so I suggested I would feed him. He's sick." You explained. No one answered and there was an awkward silence. "I'll just put these away." You got up and grabbed the bowl and the cup. After you left the living room, all eyes were on Sehun. Sehun just shrugged his shoulders. You walked back into the living room.

"Look at the time. I'd better get going." You looked at your wrist, pretending you had a watch on. You put on your coat and grab your purse. You left EXO's dorm using the back door, so no one would see you leaving their dorm. Next thing you know, you're gone.

Meanwhile, Suho and the rest of the EXO was looking at Sehun, demanding for an explination. He told the group what happened.

"I thought you didn't like Ae Ri because she was a sasaeng." D.O raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't say I liked her, hyung. She just offered to feed me."

"Whatever you saaaay~" Kris sang. With that said, EXO began to do their own thing.

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

Sorry for the short chapters lately. I'll be sure to make them longer next time! And I plan to update again today!! ^^