A Choice

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

After you verified that Sehun was in his room, you grabbed your hair. "What the hell?!" You whispered loudly. You sat back on the couch to settle down your racing heart. You placed your hand on your chest and you could feel how fast your heart was thumping at the moment. 

You couldn't believe that you and Sehun just kissed. 

When your heart slowed down, a small smile creeped on your face. You placed your index finger on your lips and whispered, "We kissed." Your smile turned into a faint frown. "It probably didn't mean anything since it was an accident..." You sounded disappointed. 

In the bedroom, Sehun was about to go crazy. "Stupid sasaeng!" He shouted. He covered his mouth after realizing how loud he was. Fortunately, you didn't hear. He sat down on his bed with his hand over his chest and smiled. He felt the same way you did, thinking the kiss was meaningless. 

After finally gathering up all his courage, you held his chin up high and exited his bedroom. Before entering the living room, Sehun cleared his throat. "Ahem.. Ae-" He stopped speaking when he noticed that everyone was back. You gave him that 'don't tell anyone' look. He was kind of saddened that you wanted to keep it a secret, but both of you knew it was the right thing to do for now. 

He noticed they way you looked. You were smiling and laughing, having great conversations with them. So it didn't really mean anything... He thought.

"Oh, hyungs. You're home." He said while he sat down next to you. You scooted a little bit away from him, making sure no one else saw. 

"Where did you guys go?" You asked, trying not to seem suspicous about anything. Min Ah ran up to you and sat between you and Sehun. "Just walked around." 

"We didn't get foooooood." Xiumin whined. You giggled, making everyone else laugh. Everyone was gathered around in the living room, like a campfire. You and Sehun kept looking at each other from time to time, but no one really noticed. 

When anyone asked about you and Sehun, the two of you would tense up and would awkwardly reply. 

"Luhan oppa.." You called and he looked at you right after. "Come with me to get some snacks?"

"Um, sure." He shrugged. You wanted to get away from Sehun. Everytime you were near him, the kiss replayed in your head. You knew the more you thought about it the more strange you'll act, making you seem suspicous to the others.

You entered the small shop, thinking about it. Luhan snapped you out of it. "Aeri? What did you want?" He pointed at the various snacks. You picked up a few kit kat king sized bars. 

"Woah.." He giggled. You stuck your tongue out at him and paid for the chocolates. "Oppa, let's go to the park?" You asked not wanting to got back to the dorm yet. "Yeah, that's fine. It's not far anyways." He smiled at you. 

You snapped one of the bars as you stepped foot in the park. It was about evening and the sun was about to set. "Oppa, want some?" You offered. Luhan shook his head. "How was bonding with Sehun?" He nervously asked. You stiffened, not knowing what to answer. "G-Good, I guess. We, uh, didn't do a lot of fighting today." You didn't necessarily lie, you were telling the truth. Except you left out the whole kiss incident out. 

"I see." He simply replied. It was quite awkward for a moment. "So who's idea was it?" You suddenly asked, giving him a stern look. "Oh, uh. It was Min Ah's. She thought the two of you needed it.." Luhan spoke quietly.

Again, it was quiet and you hated it. Luhan felt super nervous while you were thinking about the whole kiss again. Luhan noticed, "Did anything happen while we were gone?" You tensed up, not expecting that question to come your way. You turned to him and awkwardly smiled, "What do you mean?"

He eyed you suspiciously, "I don't know.. I feel like something happened while we were gone." You shook your head and waved both your hands, "Ani, oppa! Nothing happened, I promise!" You said with a stern voice. Luhan nodded, seeming happy with your answer.

"You chew loud." He teased as you were eating your candy. You giggled, "Sorry."

You and Luhan began to walk back to the dorm. As you walked in, you were greeted by Xiumin. 

"Did you bring food?!" He shook you. You laughed and handed him a chocolate bar. "THANK YOU!" He shouted in joy. You passed by Sehun, not knowing that you did. He eyed you and Luhan. Does she like him? You walked over to Min Ah, "Hi!" You shouted and gave her a hug. 

The boys that were surrounding you all smiled. Tao pouted because you basically just stole Min Ah away from Tao's arms. You grinned and pushed Min Ah back towards Tao. 

"Do you guys want to sleep over?" Kai asked. Without hesitation, Min Ah answered, "YES!" She made you sleep over as well. 

You and Min Ah slept in the living room. Tao wanted to stay with Min Ah but Kris and Suho both argued with a no. Everyone was sound asleep except for you. You layed on the couch with your hand resting on your forehead while looking up at the cieling. 

You took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "Pabo.." You whispered. You reached over and grabbed your phone on the coffee table to check the time. "It's almost three in the morning.." You pouted. You couldn't sleep whatsoever. It was too hard to. 

You got up and walked over to patio and rested your arms on the railings. Exo had a dorm on the top, so the sasaeng fans that were stalking them couldn't really see you from their perspective. 

The city looked peaceful and it felt extremely relaxing. You heard squeels and giggling so you looked down. They were sasaeng fans. "How could Sehun see me as one of those girls?" You said quietly to yourself. You pouted, "I'm not a sasaeng.."

"You're not." You heard a voice from behind you. You turned around and saw a boy rubbing his eyes. "Can't sleep?" He asked as he stood beside you. You shook your head, "No.."

"What about you? Why aren't you sleeping, Luhan oppa?"

"I was thinking about some stuff and I couldn't sleep either." Luhan looked over the rails and saw the girls. "You're not them." He placed a hand on your shoulder. Your heart began to race once you felt his warmth on your shoulder. 

"You know, it hurts when Sehun says that I'm one." You rested your chin on the back of your hands. 

"I'm sure he doesn't mean it." He tried comforting. You sighed heavily as a reply. 

"Does anyone else see me as one?" You looked over at him and saw him shake his head. You smiled to his answer.

After being quiet for about a good ten minutes, Luhan decided break the silence. "Aeri.." He called out. You looked over at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Wanna know what I was thinking about?" He asked you.

"If it's okay with you, then I'm all ears."

"Exo-M and I are going away for a little bit." You gasped, almost choking.

"Waeyo?"

"We have concerts and events going on over at China."

"How long will you all be gone?"

"About two weeks."

"Oh." You nodded, saddened that he was going to be gone.

"Do you want to come?" 

 


 

Cliff hanger (;

Aigoo.. sorry for the wait!

School started last Monday and I was super busy )';

So...

I'm planning on doing a double update.

BUT.

I'm not quite sure.

Depends if I finish my homework or not.

But wish me luck. HWAITING!!! ^-^

And 88 subbies! Saranghaeyo!! <3