Love Scandal Pt. 2

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

Sadly, your wish couldn't come true. Their manager kept bugging you so you had to go with Luhan to go out. But the good news is that you didn't get to see Sehun. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted and bowed once Suho opened the back door. He gestured you to come in. You eyed the living room, only seeing everyone except for Sehun. You've been noticing Sehun less since your confession. Yes, you thought about it and you realized you're in love with. 

But the question is: Is he in love with you too? 
 

"Heres your mask." Chen handed it to you. "Where are we going this time?" You asked as you put it on. "Beats me." He shrugged. "Manager hyung just told me to give this to you." 

"Where's Luhan oppa?" You asked while putting on the mask. "Getting ready himself. I'm pretty sure he knows where you guys are going, so just ask him when you see him." Chen went to go lie on the couch as you went to go look for Luhan. 

You were fustrated. Mostly because of this whole act. How could this possibly give out more positive attention? And because of Sehun. 

You walked through the hallway and took a double take around the bathroom. "Oh. Oppa." You noticed. "Hi Aeri. Hold on, I'm just getting ready." Said Luhan. "Where are we going today, oppa?" "Manager hyung just wants us to go run some errands for him. Nothing special." You leaned against the door frame, dazing into space. Your mind was kept on Sehun. Oh, how you wished to turn back time and never confessed.

"Ok. Let's go." He smile as he let out his elbow. You put your arm through the hole and locked arms. Walking into the living room, Sehun steps out of his bedroom. Your heart dropped. He had bags under eyes, his face looked swollen, and he looked extremely pale. You worried about him. 

"Oh. You finally came out." Luhan spoke. Sehun didn't say anything but gave him a blank look. He soon walked off into the kitchen. "What's wrong with him?" You asked. "I don't know. He's been in there for a few days." Your eyes went on Sehun, Because of me, right? 

You left the dorm to go get some groceries the manager needed for the members. As planned, paparazzi were everywhere, asking various questions to the two of you. You were the main target though. Questions like, "Who are you?" "What's your name?" "Are you seeing Luhan?" were frequently asked. 

You didn't answer since you were specifically told not to. "You okay?" Luhan whispered. "Yeah. Thanks oppa." You smiled back. You entered the grocery store and the gaurds that were with you guys stood behind you. Looking through the packs of ramen, you were deciding which flavors to get. "This one." You finally decided. 

After about half an hour of shopping, you and Luhan were ready to pay for everything. Walking home, paparazzi followed, cameras being flashed, questions being asked. 

As Luhan inserted the card into the door, you grabbed his wrist, making him jump a bit. "Aeri?" "Oppa, can you drop me off first? I'm tired." You said groggily. A warm smile appeared. "Sure. Let me just drop the items first." You nodded, rubbing your eyes. 

You entered the dorm yawning. A few of the boys were on the floor playing video games, eating, or spectating. You didn't see Sehun so you assumed he was in his room. You don't know why but you had the urge to talk to him. "Ready?" Luhan asked.

"Hold on, oppa." You stared off. "What's wrong?" "Can I talk to Sehun for a little bit?" Luhan's eyes widened in surprise. "Sure. I'll be waiting." You smiled as appreciation and walked towards Sehun's door. You took a deep breath while grabbing the doorknob and turning it. "Here we go." You said to yourself. 

There he was. Sleeping in his bed. It looked like he hasn't even rested since your confession which was like a four days ago. You shut door behind you and slowely made your way towards him. You noticed on his bed where a few newspapers and his laptop open on a certain site. 

Looking through the newspapers, you saw that it was different articles of the scandal you and Luhan were doing, same with the laptop. Excpect, it was the most recent. Today's. So he's been catching up. You scrolled down the website to see what the reporters had to say about today's act. "Same old, same old." You whispered a bit too loudly.

Sehun moved which startled you. "Whew~" He didn't wake up luckily. You continued reading the article. It's been about ten minutes and you totally forgot about Luhan. Your phone vibrated. "Yoboseyo?" You answered with a whisper. "Sorry to disturb, but are you ready?" Luhan asked on the other line. "Oh, mianhae! I'll be out!" You hung up and scrolled back to the spot were it originally was. 

You grabbed your bag on the side of your bed, ready to leave. You grabbed the doorknob and looked behind you. "Goodnight Sehun." You half smiled. Turning it, you were trapped between arms. 

"We need to talk." His warm whisper sent shivers down your spine. 


Oh my gosh!

It's been a while hasn't it?

Sorry for long wait guys >.< I recently just got recovered from being sick!

I was ill and it took a while for me to feel better, but I am now!

I also had a bunch of school work stacked onto my schedule, so that was in the way!

I'm sorry, but this is all I can give for now )':

I'm testing starting on Monday so I need time to study. I'll see all of you soon!

Thanks for being patient. I love you all!!! <3