Shopping

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

After waking up the next morning, you decided to check your phone. To your surprise, you had a few text messages and a bunch of missed calls. "Well aren't I loved?" You said sarcastically to yourself. You called back Min Ah only to hear her screaming on the other line. 

"Yah! Why are you screaming?!" You shouted. 

"I've been calling and you didn't pick up once!" 

"Sorry. I was sleeping." You simply said. "What's the problem?"

"I'm at your front door."

"Mwo? Waeyo?"

"EXO has invited us to go to their company ball and-" You interuppted her once you opened the door. "Oh, hi!" She smiled. "Ok ok, finish what you were saying." You gestured her to come in. "Oh! That's right! They invited us and they want to take us to go shopping for a gown!" She clasped her hands together and smiled brightly.

"Do I have to go?" You whined. "Yes! You're going! It's an extreme honor to get invited to this ball! Do you know how many idols will be there?!" She shook your shoulders vigorously. "It's not only SM idols that are going to be there, OTHER IDOLS TOO!!!"

"Aish! That hurts ya'know." You pushed her hands away and dusted yourself off. "Fine. I'll go. Only because 'it's an honor'." She jumped up and down screaming, "YAY!!"

A few minutes later, your doorbell ring. You opened it and it was D.O. "Oh. D.O oppa." You said in surprise. "You girls ready?" He asked. 

"Um.. yeah?" You replied. Min Ah grabbed your arm and followed D.O to the car. "I CALL SHOT GUN!" Min Ah claimed. You're older than me, but you still act like a child. You laughed to yourself. 

You opened the door and your jaw dropped.

"Hi Aeri!" Luhan greeted. Sehun didn't say anything nor look at you. "Annyeong Luhan oppa." You greeted back as you entered the car. "Um.. not trying to be rude but why are the two of you here?" You asked. 

"Oh. We need tuxedos." Luhan simply replied. 

All five of you shortly arrived ar your destination, the mall. "Let's go look for our tuxedos first." Sehun demaned and everyone followed. The shop you entered looked very nice. 

"Um. Luhan oppa?" You tugged on his shirt. "Yes?" "Is there a theme for this ball?" 

"Actually yes. This year, the company his holding a masquerade ball." 

"So we have to wear masks?" Luhan nodded. "Oh, okay. Let's go look for a tux for you then, oppa." As you turned around, you bumped into something broad. 

You immidiately bowed, not looking at that person. "Omo! Mianeyo! I didn't see you standing there!" You apologized deeply.

The person chuckled, "It's okay. No need to apologize." That voice.. You looked up and it was that cute waiter from yesterday. As you quickly recognized him, everyone else did too. 

"Um. Aeri, should I try this one on?" Luhan tried pulling you away from him. "Hey.. aren't you that girl from yesterday?" The cute boy asked. Omo... he remembers.. "Y-Yes.." You stuttered. 

"Ae-" Luhan tried calling you over, but was interuppted by the boy. "Why are you here in a tuxedo shop? You're not a boy are you?" You giggled, "No. I'm helping my friends out."

"Hyung, what are you doing just standing there?" Sehun asked Luhan. "Oh, and is this tux okay? Hyung? Hyuuuuuung???" He waved his hand in front of his face. Sehun looked at where Luhan was staring and saw you laughing with that cute waiter.

"Mind helping me look for a tux?" The cute boy sweetly asked. "Um, yeah. Hold on, let me tell the others!" You smiled and walked back to Sehun and Luhan. "Guys, I'm going to help a friend look for a tux okay? The both of you will be fine right?" They didn't answer. "I'll take that as a yes!" 

You ran back to the boy, "It's okay with them!" Sehun and Luhan watched you walk away with that stranger from yesterday.

"Oh, I didn't catch your name." 

"I'm Aeri." You smiled at him. "And you?"

"Choi Junhong." He held out his hand and you shook it. "Nice to meet you Junhong oppa!"

"Eh? Guys? Where's Aeri?" Min Ah asked looking around. "She went off with that waiter from yesterday." Luhan replied. "Oh. He's here? Where?!" She jumped up and down looking for you and Junhong. She sighed, "The stores too big. I can't find them.." Min Ah pouted. 

"Min Ah!" D.O called. "Oh, I'll be back guys. And Sehun, nice tux!" She gave a thumbs up. 

"I'll be back hyung." Sehun ran off, trying to look for you. 

He soon found you laughing with that stranger. "Stupid sasaeng." He whispered to himself. 

"How about this one, oppa?" You held up a black tux with a pattered white shirt with a bow. 

"Tch. She's already calling him oppa.." Sehun closey watched. "That looks nice actually. You have nice taste." Junhong complimented. You blushed, "Thanks." "Okay, I'll be right back to try it on. Tell me how it looks?" 

"Sure thing, oppa!" You eyesmiled as he walked to the dressing room. You turned back around to the rack looking at other tuxedos. "Ah!" You screamed as you saw Sehun hiding between the clothes. "Sehun! You almost gave me a freakin heart attack!" You hit his arm.  "What are you doing in there?!"

"Oh.. um.. me and hyung were playing hide n seek." I am so stupid.. why did I say that..

"Really? In a tuxedo store?" You rose your left brow. "Is that the tux you're going to be wearing?" You asked, pointing. Sehun got out and straightened his back, "Yup. Why, you like?" He smirked as he fixed up the tie. 

"Eh." You replied and walked away. 

Junhong walked out of the dressing room. You swore you could here angels singing as he walked over to you. "So?"

Your face flushed red, "Y-You l-look very handsome, oppa.." Aish.. pabo! Why did I stutter?! "Good, cause I really like this too." He smiled.

"Yah. Maknae. Are you done?" A voice was heard behind. 

"Oh.. neh Daehyun hyung. I'm about to buy this." He replied loudly. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. Maybe I'll bump into you some other time?" You were disappointed he had to leave, but hid it with a smile. "I hope so. Bye oppa!" You waved goodbye and walked back to Luhan. 

"Did you find a tux yet?" You asked. "Yeah I did." He smiled. "Sorry I left. I got too exicted.." You rubbed the back of your next. "It's okay. I didn't mind." He assured you with a smile. 

"Everyone find a tux?" D.O asked. "Um.. I don't know. Where's Sehun?" You asked looking around. 

"Right here." He came out of the dressing room and your heart skipped a beat. He looked extremely handsome in that tux.

You blushed, "U-Um.. what happened to that other tux you were wearing earlier?"

"I didn't like it so I got this one. Is it okay?" He stepped closer to you, making you blush even harder. "It's fine. Keep it." You looked away, hiding your face. Sehun smirked.

"Okay. Aeri and Min Ah, we'll go look for masks and the two go look for a gown." D.O ordered.

"Ne!" You and Min Ah both saluted playfully.  

 


 

"Aeri, is this one okay?" Min Ah asked as she stepped out of the dressing room.

"You look absolutely stunning!" You complimented. 

"You think so?" She asked doubtly. "I know so." You assured her. "Did you find a dress yet, Aeri?" 

"Yeah, I did. When's the ball by the way?" Min Ah thought for a while before answering. "I believe tomorrow night at 7." "Oh okay. Let's go buy these dresses then."

 

-Night of the Ball-

 

"Okay, Min Ah. Done with your make up!" 

"Wah... I don't even recognize myself.." She looked at herself in the mirror, absolutely stunned. 

"Tao will definitely be all over you." You winked. 

"M-Mwo? Why would h-he?" She blushed. You laughed, "You're adorable when you blush, Min Ah." You pinched her cheeks. 

"Okay, I'm going to put on my dress and I'll start with your hair and make up." You nodded. She came out looking beautiful and she started doing your make up. 

After about 20 minutes, she was finished. "Oh my..." She set the make up down. You weren't facing the mirror so you couldn't see the finished product. "What.. does it look bad?" Min Ah shook her head. You turned around and faced the mirror. "Is that me..?" You had to admit, you looked really pretty. 

"Go put on your dress!" Min Ah demanded. You quickly got up and slipped through your gown. You stepped out a few minutes later.

"Aeri.. you look absolutely beautiful.."


 

Hello precious subbies!

I'm planning on doing a double update today. Horray!

So, I just wanted to say that I would love more feedback from everyone.

They make my days and I read them all.

Sometimes it gives me new ideas as I read through them. 

They encourage me to write more! 

So yeah. That's all I wanted to say ^-^

I'll post the next chapter after I'm done with homework!

See ya soon!