Nineteen

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

The next morning, Sehun woke up to loud noises happening in the living room. When he walked in he noticed that everyone of Exo-M were awake. "You guys are packing?" Sehun walked towards the busy group. They all nodded and continued to pack. 

"Dang it. I don't know what clothes to bring." You struggled looking for clothes in your closet. "Aish!" You messed with your hair and plopped down on the floor. You stared at your empty carry on. You blew out some air, making your bangs fly up. 

Since school was on break, you were allowed to go with Exo-M only for a week. You had begged Min Ah to go, luckily Tao was on your side so he helped with the convincing as well. 

After packing, you waited for Tao and Min Ah to pick you up and go to the dorm. As you walked in, everyone was being loud. You noticed Sehun talking to Luhan and soon payed attention to your walking figure towards them.

"I'm ready, oppa." You help up your luggage in front of Luhan. He smiled brightly while Sehun was confused as ever. In the inside, you felt for leaving Sehun after a kiss, but then again, the kiss didn't mean anything. Right?

You walked up to Xiumin so you could help him finish packing. "I'll help." You smiled at him. Next to you, you heard a soft whisper. "You're going too?" You looked over and saw Sehun with a brank facial expression. You stiffened a little and nodded. Sehun didn't say anthing but add a few more clothing into Xiumin's bag.

"Thanks guys." Xiumin bowed. 

You were trying your best to hide your sad mood with a bright smile. A part of you wanted to stay but another part wanted to leave. 

Around 10 am, all of Exo had arrived at the airport. You, Min Ah and Exo-M were about to bored the plain. After giving hugs to everyone, you gave one to Sehun. His hug was longer than the others and you didn't even realize it. It wasn't like you were saying bye to him forever. 

"Bye!" Everyone shouted and waved. Walking through the gate, you looked back and saw Sehun. He wasn't waving. He was staring at you with and expressionless face that you couldn't read at all. Your heart dropped as their figures faded away. 

You plopped in your head phones and stared at the window. You were exhausted and didn't feel like doing anything. You just wanted to arrive at China already. 

Luhan sat next to you and saw you sleeping. He smiled to himself, She's tired. He furrowed his eyebrows when he heard ruffled music. He leaned closer to your face and listened to the song you were listening to. It was Exo-M's My lady. 

After a long flight, all of you arrived in China. "Aeri, wake up. We're here." Luhan shook you. Your voice was raspy, "Nae~" You rubbed your eyes and streched. Leaving the giant airport, you saw the beautiful city of Hong Kong. "Wah!" You and Min Ah said at the same time. 

"We need to go to our hotel." Kris leaned off the crosswalk waiting for their taxi. You were quiet, mostly because you were sleeping and wanted to go back to bed. 

Finally, you arrived to your hotel room. You and Min Ah shared a room while boys split into their own. "ARE YOU EXCITED OR WHAT." Min An exclaimed as she jumped around the hotel. You unintentionally ignored her actions and fell face first on the bed. You didn't feel like doing anything. You curled up into a ball and tried falling asleep.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE IN CHINA!" Min Ah shook. You groaned as you tried hiding you face from her. Min Ah gave up and sighed, leaving the room right after. 

"Peace and quiet." You smiled as you snuggled into the bed. "Just how I like it."  As you were on the verge of falling back into a peaceful sleep, you felt sudden hands on your hips and you began to laugh. "AHAHAHA- STOP-AHAHAHAHA-WHOS DOING-AHAHAHA-THAT-AHAHAHA!!!" You struggled in the persons hands.

"Get up!" The person laughed and continued to tickle you. It was hard for you to open your eyes since you were being tickled and laughing to much. "OK OK. I'LL GET UP-AHAHAHHA!" You promised. The hands disappeared and you wiped your tears from your face. 

You saw six grinning boys and a grinning Min Ah. The person who was tickling you was Luhan. It was obviously him because he was the only on your bed at that moment. "I win." Luhan teased. You playfully smacked his arm and got off the bed. "Whatever." You stuck your tongue out. 

That mini tickle fight you had with Luhan definitely woke you up. You didn't feel tired anymore. Everyone, including you, went sight seeing. Well. You and Min Ah since Exo-M were already familiar with the place. They were basically your tour guides. 

"And this is the studio we dance at." Lay gestured over to the decent sized building. You stepped out of the car and went inside. You looked similiar to Exo's studio in Korea, but still different in a way. You and Min Ah sat down as you watched the boys practice.

Luhan this time was more focused than he was in Korea. He was focusing on his moves and s. He didn't even look at you once. Back in Korea, while he was dancing, he would always have a quick glance at you. For some reason, it was different.

Your eyes began to feel heavy as you were watching them. You were sleepy and you wanted to go back to the hotel. You couldn't ask because their manager was there constructing them so they were way too busy. Min Ah had already fallen asleep so you rested your head on her shoulder.

"Mmmm..." You groaned. Something was off. You opened your eyes and noticed a white fabric in front of you. You looked up and saw Luhan. He was carrying you. You quickly dug your face into his chest, hiding your now red face. He giggled, knowing that you blushed.

"I'm taking you to Kris' room." Luhan said. 

"Why?"

"We're eating in his room."

"Where's Min Ah?"

"With the others getting food." You didn't say anything as you left your face snuggled on his chest. He opend the door and sat you on the bed. You were about to whine but quickly stopped yourself. You noticed that his room was bigger than the one you were sharing with Min Ah. 

"How's China?" Luhan suddenly asked while sitting next to you.

"It's pretty." You smiled. 

"Like you.." He mumbled.

"What?" 

"Ahem... Nothing." He got up, trying to get out of an awkward position. You tilted your head, wondering what Luhan had just said. "You hungry?" Luhan quickly changed the subject.

"Yeah, a little bit." You answered. It was quiet again. Luhan, nor you, didn't know what to say next. The two of you sat in silence and awkwardness as you waited for the others to arrive with food. 


 

Hello my lovely subbies!

Yay for Luhan and you time! :D 

lol ok.

Sooooo...

I would love it if you guys read my recent story!

It stars the whole exo!

Here it is ---> Amnesia

Sorry for advertising T-T

I'll update soon!