Stubborn

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

Wrapped in his arms, your face was burried in his chest. The people surrounding you guys grew larger and began to get louder. You peeked in between your fingers and saw him. He was wearing a mask. He looked down at you at raised a brow. You quickly hid your face again, blushing. 

"Please move out of the way." Sehun demanded. It was hard to move since Sehun was practically hugging you, you felt stiff and awkward. "Damn it. Here." He quickly took off his mask and handed it to you. You peeked wondering what he wanted and blankly stared at the mask. "Take it!" He shouted. You grabbed it and looked down while putting on, making sure no one saw a quick glance of your face. 

Sehun grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the crowd. Fans were shouting, reporters asking questions and taking pictures. You and Sehun entered the dorm building and walked into the elevator. The door slowley closed, leaving a silence among you both. 

"Are you having second thoughts about this whole scandal now?!" Sehun faced you, breaking the silence. You didn't say anything. "Do you know what'll happen if they saw your face?!" Again, you didn't answer. He let out a heavy sigh, feeling fustrated. "I'm doing this for Exo. Okay?" You told him. 

"Yes, I know you are. But you're also putting yourself at risk. There are crazy fans out there that can hurt you." "I am fully aware of that! Doesn't that show you how much I care for Exo? Even though I oppose this whole stupid idea, I'm still doing it for Exo! Yes, I'm in danger of getting hurt but at least I'm doing it for friends." You stood up for yourself. "Plus, you were there to save me anyways. I wasn't harmed. I wasn't exposed." 

"But what if I wasn't? What would you have done? You couldn't have just stood there the whole time covering your face!" Ding. The elevator arrived on its designated floor. You stepped out and quickly walked to the dorm. 

"Aeri? Why are you back so early?" D.O asked. "Because she almost got exposed." Sehun followed up. "What?!" Everyone said in unison. 

"Omo.. Aeri? What happened?" Min Ah worridly asked. "Some girl just ripped off my mask. I'm fine. I'm not hurt or anything." You assured her. 

Aish.. this sasaeng.. Sehun thought. "Where's manager hyung?" Sehun asked. "He went to go pick up Luhan." Tao responded. "We're ending this whole scandal now." Sehun said. 

"What?! You can't decide that! I'm doing this scandal whether you like it or not!" You said sternly. Everyone felt awkward due to change of the atmosphere. It was too heated. "Aeri, he's right.." Chanyeol admitted. "I'm sorry, but it's my descision if I want to continue this or not." You told everyone. 

The next day, school went by fast and you and Min Ah went to Exo's dorm. As you entered, everyone was off doing their own thing. There were a few members over at the dance room practicing their new routince while others were off doing vocal lessons. "I'm going to Tao." Min ah tapped your shoulder and you nodded.

"Aeri." Luhan walked towards you. "Can we talk?" You nodded in response. Luhan escorted you to his bedroom so the two of you can talk in privacy. "What is it oppa?" 

"Sehun told me about yesterday." Luhan threw you a worried look. Tch. I knew it. "Can we just stop this whole thing?" "No, oppa. I'm sorry." You told him, feeling sorry. "Why do you want to do this so badly?" You didn't answer. To be honest, you didn't know why. Why were you doing this?

"Aeri, please stop being so stubborn and let's go talk to manager hyung? Sehun's right. You can get hurt." "Oppa, it's not my first time being hurt." You told him, referring to Sehun. "It's okay. I want to do this because I want to, okay? Here. Let me show you something." You pulled out your phone to show Luhan something. 

"Do you realize how popular you've all gotten? Especially you and Exo-M? This is why I'm doing it." A half smile appeared on Luhan's face and he quickly pulled you in a hug. "If this get's out of hand again, we're stopping the scandal immidiately, arraso?" 

"Arraso." You smiled. You pulled out of the hug, "I need to apologize to Sehun. Is he here?" 

"Yeah. He's in his room." You left Luhan's room and went to Sehun's. You didn't knock but just walked in. "What is it sasaeng." He said, not looking up from his laptop. "Aeri." You informed. "I just came in to say sorry. For being stubborn." Sehun scoffed, "Tch. Okay."

"Sehun, I really am. I know I'm a pain in the but still." He looked up at you, his left brow raised. "So does that mean you'll stop?" He asked. "No.." "Then why the hell are you coming in here apologizing for being stubborn if you're still being stubborn?" 

"Just shut up and accept my apology." You crossed your arms and glared at him. He got up and stood in front of you, leaving no space in between. "And if I don't?" He teased, smirking. "Yah!" You pushed him away. "Whatever you say, sasaeng." He started to walk back to his bed. 

"Pft. Whatever Sehunnie." He shot his head back towards you. "Did you just call me 'Sehunni'?" You're eyes widened as your face began to turn red. Sehun scoffed, "Is that the best you can come up with?" "I can come up with better!" You told him. 

"Nah. You can call me that... since ya'know. You're in love with me." He smirked. "YAH! I DON'T OKAY! I WAS GETTING CARRIED AWAY AND IT SLIPPED.UGHH!" You stormed out of his room feeling angry and embarrassed. "Stupid Sehun!" 

"Silly sasaeng."


Omo... What's this?

A double update?! -gasp-

How rare of me lol

How's the chapter? I feel like it escalated too quickly towards the end but whatev. 

So Aeri and Sehun are back to themselves now

and the scandal continues (;

I'm making the scandals a bit more dramatic (maybe) towards the next chapters.

So get ready for that!

Okay! That's it for today! 

Good bye my lovlies! mwah <3