Miracles in December Part 3

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

Christmas Eve had just arrived and you were excited as ever. The sound of chit chat and laughter filled the small kitchen. Everyone was seated at the table waiting to grab the food Kyungsoo had just prepared, especially Xiumin. You were the last to wake up, though. You noticed you weren't in the living room like you were for the past couple of days. You sat up on the edge of the bed and yawned with your hands up in the air. You looked around and saw the familiar room. "How'd I get in here?" You asked yourself, feeling tired. You stood up and walked out of the room and put your hair up in a ponytail. 

You walked into the kitched and smiled at the friends you were thankful to have. While looking around, you noticed that someone had been staring at you already. You made awkward eye contact with Sehun and he wouldn't let go of the stare. His eyes followed you , and to be honest, you did feel quite uncomfortable. 

"Morning everyone!" You cheerfully greeted as you took a seat besides Luhan. Yes, Sehun was still staring at you. You then decided to stare back, making it a staring contest. You weren't planning to lose this starring contest with him, even if you are eating. "Um," Lay spoke. "You two okay?" You and Sehun nodded in unison. Luhan looked at your side profile and felt a bit envious of Sehun since your eyes were focused on his dongsaeng instead of himself.

Accidently, Sehun grabbed a spoonful of a spicy dish and ate. He coughed heavily, letting go of the stare. You leaned forward in concern and Sehun soon announced that he was okay. You rested your back on the seat and scoffed in victory and mouthed, I win.

Breakfast was over and Suho stood up, getting everyone's attention. "Ahem," Suho cleared his throat. "I have an early Christmas gift for you all." Suho grinned as he pulled out a while envelope from his back pocket. "Jaaaan!" Everyone's head cocked to the side out of confusion. "What's in the envelope?" Kris asked. Suho purposely left a dramatic pause before speaking. As anticipated, he slowly reached inside the the envelope. Everyone leaned forward, waiting for him to reveal whats inside. 

He then quickly yanked it out, showing a stack of rectangular paper. Everone was still confused. "What's that?" Baekhyun asked. "We're going on a vacation!"

The vacation took place in a cabin located in the snowy mountains. Exo's activities have been put on hold for a bit since it's time to spend with family and friends. There were 14 tickets which indicated that you and Min Ah were both invited to come along. 

D.O had offered you and Min Ah a ride home so the two of could pack for the vacation. "I'll be back in 30 minutes, so be ready by then!" "I will, oppa!" You ran inside your house and excitedly began to pack your things. You were having a bit trouble on picking which outfits you should pack and accessories. You packed your hair and make up stuff quite easily, but the clothes? Not so much. After packing, which took forever, you were finally ready and walked outside to the car. D.O had already gotten Min Ah so it was straight back to the dorm.

Everyone was all busy getting their things packed since you all were informed leaving today. Out of no where, you began to hear laughter. You followed the laugh and saw a few of the boys gathered in a circle. You were curious so you cut them off the font. You grabbed your mouth, trying to laugh. "Damn it! You're supposed to be careful!" Kai yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. "Sorry!" Xiumin shouted back. They were both under a mistletoe and refused to kiss eachother. You laughed so much that your sides began to hurt. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Exo all gathered around and started chanting. 

Both Kai and Xiumin leaned in, not looking at eachother but had that kill-me-now face. They were gradually getting closer from lip touching when they finally did! A quick peck, though. They both started jumping around with there face cringed is disgust, trying to get the sensation off their lips. "EEEGGHHH!!" They were basically slapping their lips until they were red. The sight was most indeed hilarious. A lot of Exo were on the floor laughing their asses off, and you were almost at that point. 

As everyone was leaving to the car, you were the last one to leave the dorm. You had to make sure all electrical appliances were not left on and what not. As you were leaving one of the bedrooms, you noticed Sehun coming out of his room with his luggage. "You ready, Sehun?" He nodded and the two of you walked out of the door together. "Sehun." You called. He turned around and saw that you were holding up his phone charger with an eyebrow raise from you.

"Oh.. almost forgot that." He walked back towards you to grab it. After grabbing it, the two of just stood there, staring at eachother. "Mistletoe.." Sehun whispered. "Wha-" You were interuppted with his lips. Your eyes were wide open, in shock about what's going on. And the strange thing is, it wasn't a quick peck like Luhan's. It was rather longer than his, as if he wanted it to happen. And in all honesty, you wanted it to happen too.


Merry Christmas!

Gosh, so many kisses! xD

But yay because this chapter is a bit longer this time! :D

And woohoo for lip action from the members -high five-

oh, and I am fully aware that today is Christmas, not Christmas Eve lol

It's a day behind, but we'll get there c:

Did you guys freak out?

Did you jump out of your chair?

Cos I sure did as I was writing this lmao

Well, I'm gonna go now!

Happy Holidays to those spending it!

Love you all! Mwah <3