Fun in the sun

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

Finally, the six missing people came back with the food. You and Luhan got up to help them settle down the food.

"What'd you guys get?" You asked.

"We got some sushi and rice." Kris replied. You smiled since sushi was your favorite. Suddenly, you stomach growled loudly, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at you. Your face turned red from the intense stares, "Eheh.. Mian." You embarrasingly apologized. 

"What do you want do to tomorrow, guys?" Chen asked reffering to you and Min Ah. "Mmm..." Min Ah tapped her chin. "Let's go to the beach!" She blurted. Everyone agreed and the plans for tomorrow have been made.

"I didn't pack a swimsuit..." You quietly told them. 

"Aeri. We're on vacation. You should've brought one." Min Ah scolded. You gave her an apologetic look. "It's okay. We'll go shop for one." 

The next day, Min Ah took you shopping as promised. Exo-M wasn't with you guys, though. They dropped you off at the mall before they went to practice. 

"How about this one?" She held up a two piece piece in front of you. 

"Nah~" You rejected. You looked and looked and looked for the perfect swimsuit. You were actually excited to go to the beach. You haven't been to one since you were a kid. "Is this okay, Min Ah?" You held up a one piece. 

"No. Try this one instead." She gave you a red two piece with ruffles on the bra and the undies. "Cute." You told her. You happily took the swimsuit and went to go try it on. 

"I like it." You told yourself after putting it on. It fit in all the right places. "This one for sure!" 

You went out of the fitting room to meet up with Min Ah to guy buy the swimsuit.

Later that day, Exo-M picked you up from the mall. You only stayed there for about three hours shopping, but you didn't mind.

"Did you find a swimsuit?" Lay asked and you nodded. "Okay, we're going straight to the beach!"

"What about sunscreen?" You asked worridly.

"Don't worry. We already packed everything we needed." Kris told you through the rear view mirror. 

You got the help from Luhan from getting out of the giant car. "Thanks oppa." You guys finally arrived at the beach. You were the only one who seemed to be the amazed the most. It has been a while after all. "Min Ah! Let's go change! Palli!" You shouted excitedly. You grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the public restroom to get changed.

You put a tie-dye shirt over your swimsuit, only revealing the bottom half. "Ready!" You smiled ear to ear. Luhan blushed noticing how much skin you were revealing. 

Once you stepped foot on the sun kissed sand, you let out a pleasured sigh. "It feels good!" You jumped. You ran farther down to meet up with the shore. You were stopped by Xiumin, "Aeri! Sunscreen first!" You pouted and slowley walked back up to them.

Xiumin handed you the bottle and you quickly wiped some on your arms, legs, belly, face and neck. "Min Ah, can you get the back for me?" You asked. 

"I can't. I'm helping Tao." She gave you a 'don't be a ' look. You pouted. Everyone was else was out in the water playing so your last resort was Lay. You cleared your throat, "Oppa. I need help with the sunscreen lotion." You handed him the bottle. "Sure."

You turned around, now having your back face him. He rubbed the lotion on your back when Luhan noticed. He walked up to you guys. "Still not ready yet, Aeri?" Luhan forced a smile. 

"Almost oppa. Lay oppa is putting sunscreen on me." 

"Why didn't Min Ah do it?" He asked you.

"She's helping Tao." Luhan looked over at them and noticed. You were right. 

"Now I'm done." You stood in front of him, smiling. 

"Okay, let's go!" He walked towards the shore. He stopped midway when he didn't hear you walking behind him. He looked behind him and saw that you were taking off your tie-dye shirt. He quickly looked away and blushed. 

"Race you, oppa!" You ran right past by him. His awkward feeling went away and accepted your challenge. "I win!" You shouted in joy. You splashed Luhan in the face with water. Xiumin, Lay, and Chen joined in on the fun. 

"She's having fun." Min Ah cooed to Tao as they were walking towards the shore. 

"Do you think she likes Luhan hyung?" He asked her.

"I'm not sure..." 

You began to build a sand castle after you collected some seashells. You acted like you were five while playing on the beach. 

Half an hour has passed and went to go back up to the spot Kris chose on the beach. "I'm having soooooo much fun!" You exclaimed as you layed on the towel. 

"We can tell." Everyone said in unison. 

"Is this your first time at a beach?" Kris asked.

"Ani. I've been to a beach before but that was when I was like 4, so I hardly remember at all." He nodded in understandment. 

"It's getting late guys." Luhan informed everyone. You looked over at Luhan and gave him a stern look. You wanted to stay and have more fun, but they were performing tomorrow so they needed some rest.

Everyone stepped inside the van and Kris drove everyone back to the hotel. You recieved disgusted stares from people inside the lobby. You and Min Ah didn't bring extra clothes, so you were wearing the tie-dye shirt with no pants while Min Ah was just wearing her bikini. 

Your original clothing got all wet and sandy so you hand no choice. 

You entered the room you shared with Min Ah, "Dibs on shower!" She rushed to bathroom. You groaned since she beat you to it.

You sat on the edge of your bed as you grabbed your cell phone, hoping to see a call or text from Sehun. Nothing. You sighed disappointedly. You heard the water running in the bathroom so Min Ah just started her shower. 

It was eight o'clock and you were already starting to get sleepy. "Aish. Min Ah, hurry up..." You said as you tried keeping your eyes open.

Finally, Min Ah stepped out of the shower. "Okay, your turn." She unraveld the towel from her hair. She noticed that you fell asleep on the bed. "What's up with this girl and sleeping?!" Min Ah approached you to wake up you. 

Her hand rested on your shoulder, stopping her from shaking you as she heard mumbling coming from you. "What?" She asked thinking you were awake. You mumbled again. "Aeri, speak louder." You replied mumbling. "Ugh." She groaned and leaned in closer to hear you more clearly.

"Sehun.... kiss..." You mumbled.

 


 

Yay! I updated :D 

Pretty sure everyone knows whats gonna happen next

soooooooooooooooooo

yeah. lol

I'll see you lovlies next chapter! 

<3