Who Misses Sasaeng fans?

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

You sat up rubbing your eyes, "What is it?"

"What were you dreaming about?" She asked you. You thought deeply, remembering your dream. Your face soon flushed red as soon as you remembered, "N-Nothing."

She smirked, "You were dreaming about Sehun, huh?" She nudged you, giving a weird look. 

"No!"

"Then why were mumbling his name and the word... kiss.." She whispered the last word while evily grinning. 

"NO! I WASN'T DREAMING ABOUT HIM." You fought back.

"Dang. No need to yell. It's just a dream, not like anything happened, sheesh." You let out a heavy sigh and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. 

You walked out, drying your hair with the towel. You thought about it for a while and you decided to tell Min Ah about the kiss. She is your best after all. 

"Min Ah.." You interuppted her from watching the television. Her head shot towards you, "Hm?"

"I need to tell you something." You sat beside her on the bed. 

"What is it?" She asked worridly.

"I kissed Sehun..."

"Oh. In your dream?" She giggled. "That's fine I guess, I mean, it's not like you did in real life."

"But I did..."

"WHAT."

"I. Kissed. Se. Hun." You walked up to her closer. 

"YOU KISSED HIM. ASLKDFAS;LDKF. OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IN YOUR DREAM OR..."

"It was when you guys left to let us bond." You said with a red face.

"I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THE TOO OF YOU TO BOND THAT CLOSE. OH MY GOOOOOSH. I CAN'T."

"Wait! Is it bad that I did?" Min Ah grabbed both your shoulders, looking at you with wide eyes and mouth.

"BAD? BAD? NO. IT'S NOT. YOU KISSED SEH-." You quickly covered to shut her up.

"You're being too loud!" Right when you said that, the door opened and walked in Exo-M. They stopped noticing the way you and Min Ah were. You let go of her and the two of you straightened your backs. 

"We just wanted to say good night..." Kris said with a questionable look. "You guys can just relax tomorrow since we're to be busy." 

"Okay, that's fine." Min Ah said with a smile. You and Min Ah walked up to them and gave each one of them a hug and bidded good night.

As soon as the door closed with them gone, the topic from before didn't leave Min Ah's mind. "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED." 

"Whyyyyy" You whined and groggily walked to your bed. 

"How can you and Sehun kiss and not even tell me?" She placed her arms on her wrist. She seemed angry, but not that angry.

"It was supposed to be secret. And since I kinda told you while I was sleeping, I just thought I'd tell you."

"Are you going to tell the others."

"NO." You replied immidiately as you shot up. "We don't want anyone to know for now. Don't even hint it. Especially to Sehun. I don't think I was supposed to tell you."

"Do you like him?" She asked you, your face turning a bright pink color. 

"N-No. The kiss was just an accident."

"How?" You spent about ten to fifteen minutes telling Min Ah the story. 

"We tripped on some clothes then I guess we kissed." You finished. Min Ah's mouth was gaped open.

"Omo.. how can this happen?!?!" She paced back and forth, holding her head. "Who else kno-" Min Ah was cut off bu the vibrating sound coming from your cell phone. You and Min intensley stared for a few seconds, and you quickly ran to grab your phone before she did.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered. You tried reaching for you phone but Min Ah kept running around the hotel room.

"Aeri?" The voice on the other line questioned. "Ani. It's Min Ah. Nuguseyo?....Ahh, Sehun oppa." She looked over at you and winked. "Oh, Aeri? She's with Luhan oppa. Why did you need to talk to her?"

"Min Ah! I'm not with Luhan oppa, you liar!" You quietly whispered still chasing her around.

"Why is she with Luhan oppa? I don't know, to spend quality time I guess.." 

"Min Ah!!!" You grabbed the phone out of her hand, "Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?" You checked the screen and Sehun had already hung up. "Min Ah! Why'd you do that?" You whined to her.

"It's to make him jealous since he likes you.." She evily grinned. 

You blushed a bit, but still hiding it with a bit of embarrasment. "He doesn't like me! He wouldn't be jealous either.." 

"We'll see. Call him back." Min Ah smirked as she crossed her arms. You hestitated a little, looking down at your phone. "Well?"

"Fine. Just so I can prove to you that he doesn't like me, I'll call him." You searched threw your phone and dialed his number. You bit your nails since you felt nervous and you didn't even know why. "Yoboseyo?" He answered. 

"Oh, It's Aeri. You called?"

"Yeah, I did. But shouldn't you be with Luhan hyung." He emphasized. You weren't sure if this was the tone of a jealous man.

"Ani-" You were interupted by Min Ah's whispers, "Say you were with him." 

"Ne, I was with Luhan oppa." On the other line, Sehun was feeling enraged with jealousy, though you couldn't tell. He tried his best not giving out.  

"Oh. So why'd you call if you were busy with hyung?"

"Min Ah had told me you called soooo... yeah. Why'd you call in the first place?"

"Um. Just to check up a bit." Your heart began to race. He cared about you? Or was he just saying that. "When are you coming back?

"In a couple days. Waeyo?"

"Oh, um. The hyungs miss you."

"What about you?"

"Me? Miss a sasaeng? Pfft." With that, he hung up. He felt terrible when he did that.

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?" You checked the ID and he hung up. You were bummed out of course. 

"So?" Min Ah awaited.

"He doesn't like me." You said with disappointed. You placed your cell phone on the end table and sat at the edge of the bed.

"How do you know?" Min Ah sat besides you.

"Well, at first, it sounded like he was jealous but then I asked if he missed me."

"What did he say?"

"He doesn't miss sasaeng fans." 

"Oh, I'm so so-"

"Its okay!" You stood up. "Not like I liked him anyways!" You said with a confident face, although you were hiding the pain. "I'm going to hang out with others." You left the hotel room to visit Exo-M. 

"Aeri, you like him."


I know I know. It's short. 

It's mostly dialouge, sorry! 

Was this chapter okay? :/

I feel like it wasn't. 

Oh whale. 

SEE YOU LOVELY SUBBIES LATERRRR <3

-runs away after terrible chapter-