Gone

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

The sound of breaking glass was heard behind. Startled, you turned around. On the other side of the roof, a person was standing also looking out into the distance, as well as a bunch of beer bottles. "Sehun?" You approached him from behind. He turned around and looked you with sadden eyes. You put your petite hands on his redden cheeks. "Are you drunk?" Sehun brought both hands up, a beer in his right hand, and pulled your hands away. "No." He chugged the beer. "Yah!" You tried reaching for the bottle, but he rose his hand so you couldn't get it from him.

Tears were forming in his eyes, "I'm not drunk." He spoke softly. You brought your hands down and stopped trying to get the bottle. Sehun turned back around and continued to look out into the city while drinking. The tone of his voice changed. He sounded so crushed and betrayed.

"Sehun..." You whispered. He didn't answer. "Sehun!" You raised your voice. "What?!" He yelled, looking back at you and threw the bottle. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" You snapped, grabbing hold of both his wrists. A smirk grew onto his redden face, "Noth-" 

The opening of the roof door interuppted Sehun. "Hyung.." Sehun looked over your shoulder and removed your hands from his. "Did we wake you?" He cleared his throat. Luhan walked towards the two of you with  a worried look smeared all over his face. "No, no. You guys didn't wake me. Just came up for some air." He lied with a small smile. Your heart was beating incredibly fast and time was beginning to slow down.

Luhan came in between you and Sehun and looked over at the view of the city. "You guys alright?" He asked. You looked over at Sehun. "We're fine, hyung." He replied. Luhan faced Sehun, cringing his face. "You're drinking. Why?" 

"I'm not drinking." Sehun looked away. "Really? You're going to lie straight to my face? You reek of alcohol and there are beer bottles scattered everywhere!" Luhan grabbed Sehun's collar, Sehun not looking into his eyes. "Don't lie to me, Sehun." You stepped towards them, "Oppa..." Luhan looked over his shoulder and saw you. He let go of his of Sehun's collar. "Go inside. Now." Without a fight, Sehun walked back into the dorm.

"Oppa, don't you think you were a bit harsh on him?" You placed your hand on Luhan's back. "He shouldn't be drinking-" His eyes widened. "Did he hurt you?!" His hands on your cheeks, examining your face for injuries. Your faced reddened to the sudden skinship, "I-I'm fine, oppa. He didn't hurt me." Luhan sighed in relief and let go of your small face. "Good." He smiled and looked straight into your eyes. "Why-Why are you looking at me like that?"

Luhan didn't answer but kept on smiling. "Sto-Stop." You looked away, your heart fluttering. Luhan chuckled, "Lets go back inside."

Morning finally came and woke you woke up worried. I wonder if Sehun is okay. You thought to yourself. You got out of bed and decided to check on him. "Sehun?" You knocked on his bedroom door. You knocked again. "Sehuuun?"

Knock knock knock.

No answer. You were sure he came back inside. "I'm coming inside, okay?" You slowly turned the door knob and opened the door. "Sehun?" His room was empty. "Sehun?" You raised your voice while looking all over the dorm. "Yah, you're so loud.." Chanyeol came up behind you stretching and yawning. "Sorry, oppa. But do you know where Sehun went?" "I haven't seen him since after the party." You became even more worried about Sehun's whereabouts. 

You hurried to the roof, hoping he was there. "Sehun?!" You pushed open the roof top door. "Sehun!" No one was there. You went back to the dorm and called his cell phone. Ring ring. You heard his phone go off. You ran to his room and found his phone on his bed. The caller I.D. read: Stupid Sasaeng.

"Oppa!" You ran into Luhan's room. "Aeri!" His eyes widened, rushing to put pants on. "I-I'm so sorry!!" You quickly turned around, biting your lip out of stupidity. "Y-You can turn around now.." You listened. Luhan giggled, "You can open your eyes too." You opened one eye, then the other. He was wearing pants. You sighed in relief. "What did you need?" 

"It's Sehun." Luhan's faced cocked to the side. "What about him?" "He's not here." "What?!"


OH MY GOSH. 

IT HAS BEEN FOR.EVER.

4 MONTHS!

Geez, I'm sorry I kept all of you guys waiting. >-<

I was busy with school and once school got out, I was distracted by Netflix. 

Well, that's all I got for today.

I'll try updating soon!!

Love you all, mwah!