Rooftop

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

With fireworks still being shot in the air, you finally pulled back from the kiss. You smiled, looking down at your feet, "Se-"

"Happy New Year, Aeri." You slowly brought your eyes back up to look at him in the eyes. "Luhan?" Your smile shrank. "B-But.." You looked away from his gaze, your heart ready to jump out of your chest. You faked a smile, "I'll be right back.." Your head was spinning, bits of sweat glistening from your forehead. 

Without you or Luhan's ackowledgement, Sehun saw the whole thing. "Hyung.." Sehun was baffled. "D-Did you just..?" Sehun's head was cocked to the side as he walked towards his hyung. "You saw that?" Luhan blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "After what you told me that night, I thought I could confess to her in a unique way." 

"Where's Aeri now?" Sehun looked over Luhan's shoulder into the penthouse. "I-I don't know actually..." A frown appeared on Luhan's face. "Do you think I scared her off?!" Luhan panicked, grabbing Sehun's shoulders. "No, I don't think you did." WIth Sehun's encouraging words, Luhan softly smiled. "I'll go find her." Luhan turned around to go search for you. "Good luck, hyung." Sehun softly whispered as his heart slowly sank into the pit of his stomache. 

"Aeri?" A soft whisper was hear behind you. "Op-" You turned around and saw the person you'd least expect to see. "Junhong oppa!" You leaped into Zelo's arms. "It's been a while." He held you tightly. You pulled back, your arms still around him, "It has! I didn't know you were coming here!" Zelo let go of your waist, "I didn't know you were coming here either." He chuckled. "Is Exo here?" You blushed, thinking about Luhan's kiss. "Yeah, they're all around here." 

"Ah~ Junhong." Sehun shook Zelo's hand. "Oh. Annyeonghaseyo hyung!" Zelo respectfully bowed. You looked over at Sehun and recieved a cold glare from him. "Enjoying the party?" Sehun asked smiling. "Of course I am!" Zelo replied cheekily. "Yah, let's go look at the view." Sehun wrapped his arms over the tall boy's shoulder. 

"There you are." Luhan came up behind you. Thanks Sehun. You saw Luhan mouth. You turned back around to only find Sehun glaring back at you. 

"Hi oppa." You smiled and hugged him, disregarding what had happened earlier. "Did I surprise you back there?" He asked, blushing crimson red. "Huh? The kiss?" You said nonchalantly. "Yah! Shh, quiet down." Luhan put a finger to your lips. "You're too loud. No one knows." You softly grabbed his wrist and pulled it down. "No one knows?" Luhan's back straightened as he cleared his throat.

"Well, only Sehun knows right now." Sehun knows? You thought. "A-And what did he sa-say?" You tried to not sound so anxious. Luhan stepped closer to you and looked you into your eyes, "He was surprised, so I'll take that as a good thing." His smile was small. You bit your lip, trying not to think so hard about it. 

"That was great!" Sehun slumped over Kris' shoulder while walking back to the dorm. "Is he drunk?" You asked Baekhyun. "Yeah, haha." He laughed at the young member's silliness. "Why?" You whispered to yourself. 

Some of the other members were a bit tipsy but not as much as Sehun. Why was he drinking anyways? He is a minor after all; then again, it was a New Year's party so it was probably alright. "Yah! Shut up!" Sehun shouted and pointed a finger to laughing Chen. 

Everyone went to bed once entering the dorm, you and Min Ah was invited to sleep over again. Everyone was so used to having you guys over, you even have some of your clothes there. 

Since the kiss, you've noticed that Luhan was trying his best to get as much skinship as he can, not too extreme though. He was closer to you, he tries holding your hand, and asks for a lot hugs.

The night was still young so you couldn't sleep. Min Ah was sleeping in Tao's room, after convincing Kris and Suho to let them. They promised they wouldn't do anything. You were in the living room by yourself laying on the couch. Your small wrist rests on top of your forehead as your gaze was fixed upon the ceiling. You couldn't get Sehun or Luhan out of your head. Both kisses were replaying in your head, both so soft and settle. 

Because you couldn't sleep, you decided to walk around the SM building. There was always one place you'd visit on nights like these; the roof. The view was amazing; the stars, the moon, everything. You grabbed a small jacket you had and put on your shoes. You slowly open the door and quietly snuck out. You anxiously press the elevator button to the roof top. You heard a ding sound, indicating you have arrived to the designated floor.

You opened the door to the roof and a breeze of cold air brushed against your soft cheeks. You hugged yourself tighter with the jacket since it was chillier up here. Your elbows rested upon the cement wall as you looked off into the distance of beautiful Seoul. Everything was heard; to the car's engines to the flying planes above. You let out a soft sigh, getting deeper into thought. "Who would've thought I'd get into this kind of situation." You whispered. 

The sound of breaking glass was heard behind. Startled, you turned around. On the other side of the roof, a person was standing also looking out into the distance, as well as a bunch of beer bottles. "Sehun?" You approached him from behind. He turned around and looked you with sadden eyes. You put your petite hands on his redden cheeks. "Are you drunk?" Sehun brought both hands up, a beer in his right hand, and pulled your hands away. "No." He chugged the beer. "Yah!" You tried reaching for the bottle, but he rose his hand so you couldn't get it from him.

Tears were forming in his eyes, "I'm not drunk." He spoke softly. You brought your hands down and stopped trying to get the bottle. Sehun turned back around and continued to look out into the city while drinking. The tone of his voice changed. He sounded so crushed and betrayed.


It's been a loooooooong time and I'm sorry! >.<

I've been soooooo busy and I couldn't find the time to update.

But here it is! 

Sorry for the long wait again.

Thank you for you patience <3

I tried to make this chapter as long as I could for you guys since I have been absent.

Love you guys! Mwah!