Miracles in December Part 4

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

After for what seemed forever, Sehun pulled away from the kiss. "Shall we leave?" Sehun pointed behind him. He seemed pretty fine. He didn't feel nervous or anything. More like.... victorious? "U-Um yeah. Let-let me just double check everything." Sehun shrugged and walked to the car. You? You were confused. "What just happened?" You asked yourself. You placed your hand on your chest and felt your heart beating like a drum. You shook your head to get the thought out and exited the dorm.

The car ride wasn't that long. Maybe an hour or so. You didn't complain. Of course, everyone in the car kept making fun of Xiumin and Kai about earlier, includin Sehun. You were the only one silent, the kiss didn't leave your head. Sehun acted as if nothing happened which confused you even more. 

The cabin was covered in snow and the scenery was breathtaking. "Ah! So cold!" Shouted one of the members, though you were so out of thought you couldn't tell who it was. The cabin's interior was gigantic; doesn't show it outside but inside its just woah. Everyone had to share a room since there was only 7, so it was evenly split. Christmas was tomorrow and the decor in the cabin was already set. The manager had brought all the gifts over so everyone could open them tomorrow.

Night was arriving and everyone was getting ready for bed. Xiumin paired with Tao, Chanyeol & Baekhyun, Kai & Kyungsoo, Sehun & Luhan, Chen & Lay, Kris & Suho, and you & Min Ah. 

In room #4, Sehun and Luhan, the two were both deep in thought. "Sehun.." Luhan called out quietly from the bottom bunk. "Mm, hyung." "You've liked someone before, right?" Sehun dropped the book he was reading. He didn't answer. "I want to know if it's hard." "You like someone, hyung?" "Mm. I think so. Whenever I see her, my heart races. She's so interesting and unique." Luhan said with a smile and a hand placed on his chest. "Haven't you felt this way towards a person?" Sehun thought for a while. He wasn't sure. "Ani, hyung. Who's the girl?" 

"I want top bunk!" You half yelled. "Tch. I'm on it already." Min Ah sassed. "Yah! I called dibs earlier! You can't just take it!" "Well. I did. Mehrooong~" She teased. "Unniieeee~ Jebaaaal~" You clasped your hands together and did your puppy dogs eyes. Min Ah chuckled, "That's not going to work." She looked away and looked back at you, still with the puppy dog eyes. "Aish! Fine..." "Asa!" You shouted in joy as Min Ah climbed down the bunk to the lower level. "Thanks, unnie!" You sang as you climbed up. "Tch. You only call me 'unnie' when you want something." You poked you head down to the lower level sticking out a peace sign. "You're da besttt!" 

"She's beautiful, I can tell you that. I'm not sure if I should reveal her, though." "Hyung." Sehun reassured him with his voice. "It's me, Sehun. I won't judge you. You're a brother to me." "Okay, fine. But you musn't tell anyone. Araso?" "Araso." Luhan tood a deep breath before talking. "It's Aeri."

"Yah, Min Ah." You called, your head still hanging from the top to the bottom. "Hm?" "How did you feel when you kissed Tao oppa?" Min Ah's face flushed crimson. "Y-Yah.. why are you asking?" "I was just curious. Were you surprised?" Min Ah let out a small laugh, "You're weird. But yes, I was most definitely surprised." You thought a bit to yourself before asking another question. "Mmmmm... Is Tao different from all your other boyfr-" "Yah! What's up with you and these weird questions??" You pulled your self back up on the top bunk. "I said I was just curiou-" "Well I'm curious too. Did you want advice on kissing or something? Do you miss kissing Sehu-" "Yah! You're being too loud.." "So you do?" Min Ah smirked as she climbed on the bunk with you. 

Sehun's heart dropped. Hyung likes... Aeri? The stupid sasaeng? "Sehun?" Sehun snapped out of it, "Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" "I asked, do you think she likes me too?" Sehun scoffed, feeling his heart sink into his stomach. "Probably."

"Ani! We.. We just kissed again." You told her. "Oo lala.." Min Ah nudged you with her elbow. "How was it?" "Me and Luhan kissed too." "MWO?!"


Aish!

Sorry I took forever to update!

Family and low internet connection. );

How was today's chapter?????

I'll update their Christmas one soon and it might skip over to New Year's???

I'm not sure. Still contemplating on that one.

Well anyways, I gotta go now!

Oh, I usually don't ask for these but,

Do you mind upvoting? -nervous smile-

And comment! I read them all, trust me! <3

Okay, leaving now. Love y'all :* mwah