Caught

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

Ding Dong

You ran downstairs with a toothbrush in your mouth when you heard the doorbell ring. You open the door to see Min Ah.

"I see you're still getting ready." She laughed as she poked your nose.

"Yupp." You muttered. You ran back upstairs to finish getting ready. You walk down in you school uniform.

"Kaja." Min Ah grabbed your wrist and you two headed out the door.

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

You two finally arrived to school and head to your first class. 

"Omo. I heard EXO is having a comeback!" Min Ah exclaimed. I swear, everytime she opens , its about EXO.

"Min Ah, you know I don't know who that is."

"It's a group with a bunch of angels." She cupped her hands together and looked up. You giggled at her sillyness. She looked at you. "You've seen them before. Don't you think they're cute?" 

"I only seen them on posters. What if all of that is just photoshopped." You looked at her and stuck your tongue out. 

"They look exactly like that when I see them live!" She shouted but only enough so she wouldn't cause attention.

"And sweaty." You told her as you opened your math book. 

"And that.." She said with a pouty face. You kinda felt bad 'cause you knew how much she loved EXO. You sighed.

"Fine, I think they're cute." A big, bright smile appeared on her face.

"I told you." She grinned and stuck her tongue out to you as she walked back to her seat. Still not sure if thats what they really look like on the posters. 

 

​                                                                                                                                               

 

School ended and you and Min Ah meet up at the school gate.

"Yah, Ae Ri."

"Mwo." You looked at her.

"Let's go to the bubble tea place. I need to tell you something." You were worried because you never really heard Min Ah this serious. 

You and Min Ah arrived at the bubble tea place and sat down at a table.

"So. What is it that you need to tell me?" 

"Remember when I snuck into SM so I can get a picture of EXO?" You sighed and nodded. 

"Remember when you got caught?" You raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, and I know I'm not allowed to go back there." 

"Thats right."

"I need your help.." You raised your eyebrow because you were suspicious.

"With..."

"I need you to sneak into SM Entertainment." She said seriously.

"MWO?!" You yelled, causing attention to you and Min Ah.

"Shhhh!" She covered your mouth. "I'm not allowed back there. Just help me on this once!"

"No Min Ah." You said emotionless.

"AeRi, please. Pretty please!!" 

"Min Ah, I can't. I don't want to get in trouble." You sighed.

"C'mon. I can't wait for a month for their album to release and neither can the EXOtics!" Exclaimed Min Ah. You look into hear puppy dog eyes and sigh due to defeat.

"Fine. If I get caught, you're bailing me outta jail!"

                                                                                                                                   

Min Ah drives you S.M Entertainment around 2am. You nervously got out of the car and sneak in. You're wearing all black. Black converse, black gloves, black turtle neck, black pants, and a black beanie. You were prepared with eveything you need. Min Ah supplied you with a flashlight, a lock-picking tool, and a flashdrive. You successfully break into SM headquaters and look for the recording room. You find it and hack the computer. Luckily, Min Ah knew how to do this and she taught you. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. You sigh and insert the flashdrive. You click the file: EXO xoxo Album. You wait for the file to copy onto your flashdrive. As you were waiting, you hear the door being unlocked.

"Omo.. what do I do?!" You panic. Before you had time to hide, one of the EXO members catches you.

"What are you doing here?" The man with the angelic face asks.

"I-I-" He turns over to the computer screen and see their album being transfered to your flashdrive. He looks at you with a death glare. "P-Please. D-Don't c-call security."

"And why shouldn't I?" The man raised an eyebrow.

"C-Cause its not what it looks like.." You were shaking.

"Well, it looks like you're trying to get our album a month early."

"N-No.."

"You're a sasaeng fan. I don't like people like you." Although you didn't know who the man was, those words crushed you. When he wasn't paying attention, you ran out of the room, leaving the flash drive behind. You sighed in relief. Just as you thought you were going to escape, more angelic faces appeared. You stopped because 1. You were mesmorized by there face and 2. They were blocking the way.

"What are you doing here?" The man with the rainbow colors in hair spoke up.

"I-" You were cut off.

"She tried leaking our album." The man who caught you the first time walked up behind you holding your flashdrive. I am soooo dead.