chapter 9

Total Opposites

He stood in the doorway for a second.

Then continued walking straight to his side of the room.

No words coming from his mouth. No glare.

Is he going to listen to Dujun's request? Or be the same rude guy? I thought to myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched him as he knelt in front of the end table beside his bed. Turning on the bedside lamp and then walked to his dresser and just stodd in front of it.

Just starring.

Does he not know how to open it? xD I giggled to myself. Instatnly covering my mouth with my hand. Afraid that he heard me.

But he didnt. He kept his back to me..

Seconds later, finally pulling the drawer open he takes out a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Turning around he walked back out the door down the hall. Then hearing the bathroom door being closed.The sound of water in the shower could be heard instantly after.

How long have I been sleeping for?!

The whole room was dark except for the dim light coming off the lamp. It cant be nightime already! I felt like I only slept for an hour tops!

I threw the covers off of me and walked over to the window. Peeling back the blinds I saw complete black. The only source of lights were the streelighs in the distance.

What the hell?

I glanced around the room looking for a clock.

Clock, clock clock..  I muttered.

My eyes stopping on the end table near his bed.

"Ah ha!"

Bingo! There was an alarm clock sitting atop it. But It was all the way on his side of the room.

More like the forbidden side of the room.

I quickly ran to the doorway poking my head out listening to the sounds coming from the bathroom. Ok good, the water was still running so he's still in the shower.

Satisfied, I quietly walked to the end table to the clock.

1:00 am

No that cant be right.. I rubbed my eyes checking the clock once again.

Still, 1:00 am.

Giving up I turned and started walking back to my side. Until I made myself stop. Something that was standing up next to the clock caught my eye.

I walked back and saw that its a picture frame.

There was a girl and Junhyung. He had his arm draped around her and she was smiling. He was smiling!! He looked happy.

So he has a girlfriend??

Man would I love to know how she puts up with him.

I mean if she really is his gf.

I held the picture in my hands. She was pretty!

I don't why but I felt a bit of jeaoulsy.

Is it becuase I wish I had someone I could call me own? Or do I have a sudden interest in Junhyung?

Ahh its so confusing!

Eventually I placed the frame back on the table and walked back to my bed. Noticing that I was still wearing the clothes Dongwoon gave me.

In my corner I spotted the bundle of clothes Dujun told me to wear the night before.

Junhyungs clothes.

I slipped off the jeans and sweatshirt then picked up the clothes slipping them on.

I raced back to the doorway poking my head out once again. Hearing nothing from the bathroom. My head still sticking out I suddenly hear the click of the door and Junhyung emerging.

I my heels sprinting back to bed jumping under the covers.

Crap did he see me? See me wearing his clothes. Again?!

I paniacked. Pulling the covers up to my chin. I'd do this ever since i was a kid. I always felt safe under the covers. Like nothing could get me. xD

I waited in fear for a minuet as I listened to his footsteps nearing the room. Then coming through the doorway.

From where I was laying I watched him drop his dirty clothes at the foot of his bed in a clump. Then he pulled the covers back and  plopped into bed.

Reaching over and switching the light off. Leaving us in complete darkness.

Still saying nothing.

Does he even know I'm here?

I my side now facing the wall.

The room was silent until I heard a yawn escape from his as he his side.

And then something that I would of never expected.

"Goodnight." He mummered from his bed.

My back facing still him I was in disbelief. Did I just hear him say that? I must of heard him wrong!

I my other side now facing him, shocked, taking me a moment to find words.

"G-goodnight." I stuttered.

And then not long after I heard his steady breathing as he drifted into a sleep.

His sudden words replaying in my head over and over again. "Goodnight"

And I fell asleep with a smile on my face.