chapter 25

Total Opposites

~ Hello hello :) Ok so from this chapter on there will be additions of Junhyung’s POV’s.

Hope you like it :D

~~~

 

Yunhee POV

He’s actually smiling at me.. This is what I’ve been waiting for all along!

And I just have this feeling in me that words can’t describe. Could I be under a love spell right now?

His smile is just too perfect.! I just want to reach out and let my fingers trace the outline of his jaw. Why can’t he be like this more often? This is the Junhyung I could get used to.  

He’s looking at me sheepishly with a smile on his face as he keeps rubbing his chest. Watching his hand moving in circles across his chest made me suddenly imagine him with his shirt off. Aishh YunHee stop thinking like that xD.

“It actually hurt.” He said again letingt out a short laugh still rubbing his chest.

I didn’t throw it that hard did I? Well I didn’t mean too. I guess those 5 years of being in softball pays off doesn’t it?  >:]

“I-I’m sorry.” I stuttered. Did I really just stutter? Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? Wasn’t I just sitting here full of confidence giving him advice!  I quickly lower my head looking at the floor as I could feel my face growing redder and redder.

I drop my hands in my lap and start playing with my fingers. But then I feel myself blush uncontrollably just from his presence. Then out of the corner of my eye I catch him looking at me.Making my heart beat 100000 times faster.  

I poke my head up a bit and see him staring at me. A smile still on his face. Is he looking at my lips?? I suddenly become even more nervous! So I grab a strand of hair in my hand and start twirling it around my finger!  This is what I do when I’m shy.

 When he’s being a jerk to me I wish he would just leave me alone never talk to me again. But when he’s nice… I want him to just..be mine!

 

Junhyung POV

Her words actually helped me. Who would of thought I’d be getting advice from her?! Not meee that’s for sure.. I mean I’ve been so rude to her lately and yet she still helps me. I thought for sure she’d just say” get over it you wimp!” Or something like that. But she’s full determination. And now she’s sitting next to me making sure I’m ok. If I was her I wouldn’t have even bothered with me.

This is actually the first time I’ve really seen her up close.

And I gotta say..she’s pretty cute. Her eyes glisten when she looks at me. And when she placed her hand on my shoulder , her touch instantly giving me chills. The good kind of chills.

“It actually hurt.” I admitted to her laughing just to lighten up the mood ya know?  Just to show her I wasn’t mad at that. I mean I kind of deserved it. I was all in her face and such. All she was doing was minding her own business :/ .

Her face suddenly erupting in a smile as I admitted that it hurt. And her smile is to die for. Perfect white teeth. And when she smiles its bring out two dimples in her cheeks!

Oh so my pain is her glory? I chuckled to myself. I guess I was so caught up in hating the fact of having some stranger not only live in our dorm but in my room that I haven’t really got to know her. Maybe she isn’t half bad??

After all she’s being so nice to me right now. I kind of feel bad lying to her. Well  I’m not completely lying to her because I told her why Hara broke up with me.  And that was the truth, that I do feel stupid and played. But what I didn’t tell her was the truth about that relationship. About how we were just going out because both our of managers thought it would be good publicity for both our of groups. Me and Hara both knew that. But then as time went on I actually started gaining feelings for her!

And I promised myself that I’d never fall for someone again since her! That’s another little bit of info I didn’t tell Yoora about.. is her. Right now just isn’t the right time. I don’t know if I can trust her yet. Only person who knows is the guys because they were the ones who helped me through that hard time.

“I-I’m sorry.” She stuttered to my remark just moments ago snapping me out of my thoughts.. Then she let her head hang down as if she was hiding something.

Wait is she blushing?   I poke my head out a little further to try to see around to her face. But I couldn’t really tell. My eyes traveled down to her lips. They are so perfect. No I’m not a creep, it’s just the first time I’ve ever really admired her that’s all!

Her eyes then met mine and she lifted her head up, her hand then flew up next to her face and she started twirling a piece of hair around her fingers. Did she catch me checking out her lips?!  Is she nervous?? Bored?? Or is she just shy?

Hmmm Lets find out. Time to work my magic !

“It’s alright. I deserved it.” I grinned at her spotting her hand just resting there on the bed alongside her thigh. I then placed mine on top of hers. Her eyes suddenly lighting up and her face turning red!.

Bingo! I chuckled to myself. “She’s a shy one.”

 

YunHee POV

“It’s alright. I deserved it.” He replied to me and the he placed his hand on top of mine! ON TOP OF MINE!  And kept it there!

His touch making me go crazy! His warmth transferring to my hand. And I instantly got butterflies in my stomach!

I was about to say something to him but then all of a sudden the door opened revealing Yoseob in the doorway. Junhyung  removing his hand off mine so fast and sitting up straight!

“There you are Yoora. Been looking for ya everywhere.” He spoke to me. And I knew exactly what he was doing. He was making it seem like he was looking for me so that he could make sure I was ok.

Awww he was worried about meee :)

“Food’s getting cold. You guys should uhh get it before it goes to waste.” He added starring mainly at me.

“Oh yeahh I’ll be out.” I gave him a assuring nod “ Im fine.” I mouthed to him, him returning a nod... Once satisfied that I was okay he turned around and walks back to the kitchen leaving us alone once again. Leaving us in a complete silence.

“Awkwardddd.” I sang in my head.

Then suddenly the silence was broken in an embarrassing way. My stomach suddenly let out a loud grumble. I haven’t eaten since lunch time. And my stomach was letting me know it wasn’t very happy.

I let out a giggle placing my hands on my stomach. Whenever something embarrassing happens to me I giggle. That’s just what I do. If I do something stupid I giggle, I fall I cry/giggle xD.

“You should go eat. I think that’s what your stomach telling you.” He smirked at me.

“Y-you coming?” I asked him as I stood up smoothing out my shirt.

“No im fine..” He answered  throwing his feet u on his bed and laying down. Throwing his hands behind he head. “Just gunna.. you know relax.” He grinned.

“Okay then.” I replied making my way to the door smiling like a maniac with my back to him! But right before I exited I heard him speak up one last time.

“But that’s for asking YunHee.” He added coolly.

And now that I was out of the room I couldn’t stop smiling . My cheeks were even hurting from smiling so much. My hearts beating out of control.

Junhyung do you see how crazy you make me?!

 

~~~~~ Found the time to update ! xD. So what you guys think about this one.. It ok? . Wel please comment & subscribe. Please dont be a silent reader!! I love to read your guys thought ! :D I repeat pleeeeaaase dont be a silent reader. Thanks  ♥