chapter 18

Total Opposites

"You ok?" I decided to break the silence. His grip on my hand was tight. I tried to wiggle my hand a bit to loosen it. But he wouldnt let go.

And the look on his face was one I've seen before. His eyebrows angrily arched, his forehead having a crease in it. His black hair was swept over his forehead just enough to barely covers his eyes but I could still see them. A glare coming out of them.

"Dont talk to him anymore." He spoke up keeping his stare straight ahead as we kept walking.

"W-Why whats.." I started..

"Just dont..." He took a short pasue. "Please." He interrupted. Leaving me in a state of shock.

Who's he to tell me what to do I mean... Wait....Did he just say please?!  I was in a state of shock. Holy crap!

"O...okay." I stuttered to his request. I didnt know what else to say. I mean come on he, Junhyung! Said please!

"Alright." He sighed. Still hand wrapped on my wrist leading me with him as he walks.

But I didnt tell him to let go. Its best to just let him be. I keep glancing at him out of the corner of my eye as we walk.  He's actually pretty cute when he's angry.

Call me crazy I dont care. But could Dujun actually be right?!  Could I really be starting to have feeling towards him??

His skin touching mine made me want to go crazy. Just to think the other night he wanted nothing to do with me! And now here he is actually walking me back to the car.

So we keep walking, me following after his lead until we arrive at the car. The rest of the boys already inside waiting.

Instantly letting go of my hand he let me walk forward and climb in before him.

"Yo YunHee we thought you got lost or something." Hyunseung yelled from inside the car  as I climbed in.

"Haha yeaaa..I kinda waited by the flagpole on accident." I admited embarassed as I climbed into the back in between Yoseob and Dujun.

"At least someone didnt kidnap you or something." Dujun kidded.

"Yeah good thing good ole' Junhyung found you." Yoseob laughed reaching forward and ruffeling Junhyungs hair as he climbed into the middle seat.

"Kinda not a good time to mention JiMin isnt it?" I thought to myself. Looking over at Junhyung confirming this, the look in his eyes were worse enough. "Nope no way." I decided.

Without saying anything Junhyung reached over closing the door and we drove off on our way back home.

My eyes focused on him. He looked..stressed..Mad...confused??

Was it becuase JiMin was talking to me?? Nahh that couldnt make him be like this.. I mean he strongly dislikes me doesnt he??

It has to be what happen at lunch. What his sister told him! I want to know so bad, but I dare not to ask him.  Thats like World War 3 waiting to happen!

So I keep my mouth shut . Switching my stare out the window. The sky suddenly turning dark, huge gray clouds covering the sky. Looking like it could rain any minuet.

Then the flashback hits me.

The last time it rained was when I was out on that lonley street downtown.

Sleeping in that alley way. Until the boys found me. Man how my life has changed within those few days!

I would of never met Junhyung! But maybe it'd be better off that way? I thought to myself the whole ride home of the many things that wouldnt of happen if they didnt find me.

Until we came to a stop and  Junhyung threw open the door once again and we all piled out walking up the steps to the stairwell.

I had to stop for a minuet. Hands on my kness out of breath. Man am I out of shape! I cursed to myself. Everybody was alerady ahead . Me and Dongwoon the last ones.

"Hop on" Dongwoon stopped pointing at his back.

"Im fine im fine." I smiled refusing his offering.

"Nah come on." He said.

"Alright fine." I gave in as I climbed onto his back. "You know how long its been since I've had a piggy back ride." I laughed as he carried me up and up until we reached the door.

"Strong huh?" He smiled.

"To do that .. I think so." I giggled following him inside.