chapter 32

Total Opposites

To my subscribers!  (:

@ leeminhyun13, stargazerjuliet, epik_perfection, loveChoheekpop, helloolove, twixxbar143, MyBeastieBoys, carolinevue , ohshytitzmarina, babydoo47, ABSOLUTElove, neliangie,  LollipopxMarshmallow

Thank you guys soo much for your comments (: They make me smile everytime I read them ^^. Keep em' coming, let me know what you think as the story goes on. Thanks you guys are the best! ♥

&& to my silent readers : I hope you guys are enjoying my story as well! Dont be shy to post a comment once in awhile please (: Thanks!

 

 

 

Junhyung POV

I walk out and I see Dongwoon in the kitchen. "Yo." I nod walking into the kitchen.

"Sup." He looks up and nods back.."So uhh is everything ok with Yunhee?" he said while looking down cleaning the counter.

"Yeah yeah she's fine." I answer walking over to the fridge opening it. Finding nothing appealing to me I close it and turn back to him.

"Good good." He replies. And I can tell by his eyes, the tone in his voice. He isnt in the greatest mood.

Hmmm wonder whats wrong with him.

I walk out to where the guys are sitting in front of the T.V now.

"Junhyung wanna watch a movie with us?" Yoseob asks me as I approach the couch.

"Uhh sure what movie?"

"Insidious!" Hyunseung exclaims from where he was sitting on the floor in front of the T.V.

"Ey what about Yunhee?" Kikwang turns around in the couch facing me.

"Yeah go ask if she wants to see it, we cant leave her out!" Yoseob adds.

"Alright." I agree and turn back once again towards my room.

 

Your POV

Every since Junhyung left I dont want to stay in here by myself. I no longer want to just relax.  I rather be out there where everybody else is. Especially Junhyung. I feel a smile creep on my face as I say his name. I thorw myself off the bed and start towards the door.

Once I open it I start to walk out but run into someone.  Again -___- .

"Ufhhh." I groan as my chin runs into his shoulder.

"You know we really need to stop crashing into each other like this." I look up to hear Junhyung's calming voice.

"I know its starting to hurt." I laugh rubbing my chin with my hand.

"So were gunna watch a moive, wanna join?" He asks me.

"Depends..what movie?" I smirk leaning up against the doorframe.

"Umm insidious? I guess?" He told me

"Umm sure." I agree.

"Cool cmon." He smiles grabbing onto my wrist guiding me to where the boys are. His touch making my heart beat out of control.

When we reach the couch I see Kikwang, Dujun, Hyunseung, && Dongwoon all sitting on the floor in front of the T.V.

So me and Junhyung take a seat on the couch. Junhyung between Yoseob and I.

"I knew you wouldnt say no to a movie." Yoseob leans forward smiling at me.

"Ok so everybody is here now." Dujun says as he gets up and walks to the DVD player. "Everybody ready?" He asks.

"Wait!" Kikwang exclaims jumping up making everybody look at him like he's crazy. He races over to the wall and flips the light switch leaving the only source of light in the room coming from the T.V.

"If were gunna watch a scary movie we gotta do it right." He laughs taking his sit back on the floor.

"Its a scary movie?" I lean into Junhyung whispering.

"Yeah why?" He whispers back.

"I uhhh." I pause then look down shyly as I dont want to admit to him that I get scared. VERY EASILY! Ever since I was little I've always scared easily.

"Get scared?" He finishs my sentence for me.

"Y-yeah.." I shyly admit.

"Its ok you got me." He smiles and then his hand found mine and he interwined his fingers with mine.

His words making me melt! And now he's holding his hand. Theres only so much I can take!!! Thank god all the lights are out becuase I must be blushing like crazy!!

 

 

Junhyung POV

 

I havent even heard of this movie "Insidious". I just hope its a good once becuase I dont want to be bored out of my mind.

I just hope its scary. I love getting a good ole' scare that gets my adrenaline going.

And Kikwang just turned off all the lights. Even better!

"If were gunna watch a scary movie we gotta do it right." Kikwang chuckled as he flipps the switchs.

True that!

"It's a scary movie? Yunhee leans into me asking. She's sounds pretty nervous as she asks me.

"Yeah why?" I reply.

Ohhh she's must be scared of them! That's pretty cute!

"I uhhh." She stopps as if shes embarassed.

"Get scared?" I answer for her showing its nothing to be embarassed about.

"Y-yeah." She shyly answers me.

"Its ok you got me." I assure her and to prove it I let my hand find hers and lace my fingers with her.

And her touch is making me go crazy. I dont know how but this girl she does something to me that no other girl has.

 

Your POV

The movie has been playing for about a half hour so far and its not even scary! Our hands are still loked together and I feel kind of bad.

Its not even scary and Im making his still hold my hand. What if he doesnt even want to be holding my hand and he's just doing it cuz he feels bad for me?!

Ahhh but I dont care.. What if I dont ever get a moment like this again? ;)

As I lose interest in the movie I look around at the boys. To find that all the boys who were sitting on the floor were now laying down fast asleep.

I peer a little forward on the other side of Junhyung to look and Yoseob, and he was curled up into a ball asleep too.

It's so dark I cant even tell if Junhyung is awake or asleep like the,.

"Heyy you awake?" I whisper to him beside me.

"Barley, my eyes keep closing." He whispers back.

I sit back again and try to get myself into the movie.

"This movie isnt even scary!" I laugh in my head. Its just a family who just moved into a house and hears little scary noises.

Then BAM!  While the lady is sleeping in her room she hears a BANG and theres a guy standing in her room behind her window curtain! And know you how when something scary happens the sound just blurts out at you ..Well yeah thats what happend.

And Im freaked the HELL out!! How did the boys possibly sleep thru this part! I instantly tighten my grip on Junhyung's hand and grab the pillow next to my with my free hand and clutch it to my chest.

"Ahhh!" I scream as the man starts walking to the sleeping girl and I bury my face into the pillow.

"Hey you ok?" Junhyung asks sleepily, he must of fell asleep and I just woke him up with my little paniac attack.

It really did scare me! I could actually feel myself shaking.I just grip the pillow even tighter and hide my face behind it.

"Hey hey come here." He whispers, then he prys the pillow out of my grip and tosses it to the side of the couch. Then he takes his hand back that was holding onto mine.

"Nooo I.." I plead.

"Shhhh." He chuckles then with the hand he took back he wraps it around my shoulder and pulls me into him..

"P-please dont fall asleep." I beg him

"Dont worry I wont leave you alone." He assures me and with that I lay my head against his chest and can hear his heart beat. His arms tightening around me.

 

 

Junhyung POV

This movie is b-o-r-i-n-g.! I wonder which one of the boys picked it out.

I feel my head fall forward and my eyes start to close but im trying to fight myself to stay awake to at least see if it gets any better.

But I must of doze off becuase I'm woken up by Yunhee's soft scream and her holding a death grip onto my hand.

"Ahhhh." She blurts out waking me up, I immediatley look over at her and she clutching a pillow to her face shielding her eyes from the T.V.

Mannn I missed the scary part! Are you serious?

"Hey you ok?" I ask her. But she doesnt answer me. And I can actually feel herself kind of trembling. When she told me she gets scared I didnt know she gets THIS scared. Poor girl! She just continues to hide her face behind the pillow.

"Hey hey come here." I tell her and without waiting for her response I let go of her hand.

"Nooo I." She looks up at me with pleading eyes like a lost puppy as I take my hand back. Aww how cute she needs me!

"Shhh." I let out a chuckle at her cuteness and I wrap my arm around her shoulders pulling her into me showing her why I took my stopped holding her hand.

"P-please dont fall asleep." She begs me. And how can I saw no to that. I'd be the biggest !

"Dont worry I wont leave you alone." I tell her and satisfied she lays her head against my chest.And I get this feeling like this is right. Her and me. Like we are supposed to be like this.

 

 

Your POV

I dont remember much after I laid my head into Junhyung's chest. Because when I open my eyes right now the credits were scrolling down the T.V's screen.

"I fell asleep for the rest of the movie?" I say out loud.

"Thats make the two of us." Junhyung yawns then streches his legs out.

"Mmmmm." I groan growing tired suddenly and laying my head back against his chest.

"Come on lets get to bed." He said as he takes his arm out from around me and starts to stand up.

"I..too tired...I'll..stay..sleep here.." I mutter sleepily as I fall on my side on the couch without Junhyung there now to lean on.

"No come on your gunna have the worst back ache tmr if you sleep on the couch." He yawns again.

"I..have..no..energy to walk.." I mutter again.

"Then I'll carry you." He tells me and I feel him in front of me again.

 

Junhyung POV

So we fell asleep for the rest of the movie. I didnt even know I fell asleep but oh well right cuz so did YunHee.

But now that were awake I take my arm back and stand up  ready to go to my own bed but Yunhee just falls on her side on the couch and is drifting in and out of sleep.

"Come on lets get to bed." I tell her.

"I..too tired...I'll..stay..sleep here.." She groans as she lets her eyes close.

She must be crazy. That couch is rock hard to sleep on. Yoseob is crazy enough to sleep on that every night. Choosing that over his nice bed!

"No come on your gunna have the worst back ache tmr if you sleep on the couch." I try to persuade her to come with me.

"I have...no eneryg to walk." She mutters again.

 She probably doesnt even know what she's saying right now she's so sleepy.

"Then I'll carry you." I tell her walking in front of her.. Well if she has no energy then I might as well take her. I slip my arm around her back and my other arm under her legs and hoist her up bridal style.

Her head bobbing in and out of sleep she wraps her arms around my neck and smiles, her eyelids fighting to stay open.

And I start to my room carrying her . Once I get into my room I stop in front of her bed and glance at her in my arms. She's finally fell back asleep and looks so peaceful. I can hear her steady breathing .

I lean forward and gently lay her in her bed. As soon as I do this she turns on her side and curls up still fast alseep.

"Goodnight Yunhee." I whisper and walk to my own bed jumping under the covers.

 

 

Your POV

This time when I wake up im in my bed. How did I get here? I swear I dont remember walking. I lift myself up balancing myself on my elbows and yawn. I peer to my right and see Junhyung sound asleep in his bed.

Well if I didnt walk here. He must of ..carried me!! And I was asleep . DAMNIT! How could I of missed that :(. I groan .

Then I remember the movie , the scenes replaying in my mind! And our room is freaking dark as hell right now!! Suddenly I get the craving of something to drink to calm me down. So I throw my legs over the side of my bed and quietly creak open the door and start to the kitchen.

The whole house is dark as I walk out and I manage to find the light switch on the wall. I flip it on and it lights up the kitchen.Making myself have to blinks a couple times to adjust to the light.

I walk to  the fridge and open it peering inside to see what I can get to drink.

"Whatcha looking for?" I hear a voice behind me.

"Ahhh!" I scream then his hand covers my mouth.

"shhhh." He laughs pointing to the living room where the boys were still sleeping.

"Dongwoon you almost made me pee my pants!" I scolded him then let a smile spill out over my face.

"Sorry." He smiles. "Can't sleep?" He asks taking a seat in a stool at the counter.

"nope that movie freaked me out." I reply. "Want something to drink?" I ask him.

"It did? I dont even member any of the movie..Yeah sure milk." He answere me getting up now walking to the cupbaord.

"that's cuz you fell asleep within like the first 30 minuets." I giggle ruffeling his hair as I pass him to grab some cups. "What you getting?" I ask him as I place the cups on the counter.

"Cant have milk without cookies." He smiles placing the bag of cookies next to the cups.

I walk back to the fridge taking out the milk carton and then the carton of apple juice carrying it back to the counter.

"Apple juice?" He raises his eyeborw in confusment.

"I've never liked milk." I giggle shyly as I fill up our cups.

"Apple juice with Chips Ahoy cookies...wierdo." He laughs as he sips his milk.

"Hey apple juice is the best! Dont hate!" I laugh as I take a bite of my cookie.

We talk away as we continue eating. And its nice to talk with Dongwoon like this. He's just so calm and cute!  And I feel like I can just be myself around him. He feels like an older brother to me...that is IF he's older than me.

"Dongwoon how old are you?" I ask him.

"18 why?" He asks me between bites.. ( Yes I know that's not his actual age..Just changing it for the story [=  )

"Because that means your my Oppa. Im 17 ." I answer him smiling.

"ahh I see. Such a little one." He chuckles pinching my cheek as he passes me taking our empty glasses to the sink.

I let out a bigg yawn and throw my arms in the air.

"You should go back to bed." He says walking back to me.

"I know." I reply then look back at the dark hallway that I have to enter to go back into my room.

Noticing my unsureness he wrapped me in a hug. " Dont worry it's just a movie." He laughs.

"I know I just dont take scary movies that well." I answer.

"Well I'm just down the hall." He assures me .

"Thanks Dongwoon." I reply hugging him tight then letting go.

"Night." He smiles then turns off the kitchen lights.

"Goodnight Oppa! " I smile at him then nervously make my way down the hallway back into the room.

When I walk back into our room I start to my bed but stop. I look over at Junhyung once again and I make my way to him.

I walk on the side of his bed and then lean down. His sound asleep, he even looks hot in his sleep. I laugh to myself. I then pull the covers up making sure they cover his whole body.

"Goodnight Junhyung and thank you for tonight." I whsiper then make my way to my bed and climb under the covers. Falling into a sleep.

 

 

~~~~ A long-ish update for you guys. Just cuz your awsome :] Thanks to all my subscribers who keep commenting. It means alot. I love reading your guys comments.. Hope you continue to tell me what you think ! .. Well please comment && subscribe!