chapter 10

Total Opposites

I wake up the next morning with the greatest feeling.

He actually said something to me! Something.. nice!

I rub my eyes and look over to his bed thinking that'd I'd start off the morning with sayin something to him.

Maybe a "Goodmoring" or a simple "hey".

But when I look over no one's there. His bed is empty, the blankets in a mess.

I hear talking out in the living room. Maybe he's in there.

I get out of bed and make my way to the door but stop. I looked down and remember that I still have his clothes on.

Last night he didnt even notice I had them on cuz I was already in bed.

Pshh im sure if he saw he wouldnt of even said that "Goodnight."

So I throw on the sweatshirt and pants I wore the  previous day and walk out to the living room.

And I was right. Junhyung was there. Along with everybody except Dujun. He was in the kitchen.

I  smiled at them then walked past them to the Dujun.

"Hey." he smiled putting away some food.

"Hey." I replied taking a seat at the counter.

"You look like you want to say somethin." He laughed.

"I do.." I paused a minuet looking over my shoulder. I made sure Junhyung couldnt hear. " Ok so Junhyung actually talked to me last night, he said Goodnight."

"Oh did he?" He was grinning even more now.

"Yeah I mean.. did you tell him to do that?" I asked.

"No..all I did was tell him to start being nice .He stopped putting a spoonful of ceral in his mouth. " Never told him to say anything."

"Are you sure?" I arched my eyeborw at him trying to get the truth but couldnt help but smiling.

"I swear I never told him to say anything!" He laughed.

"Oh ok all I needed to know." I replied not 100% convinced." Then I walked back out.

"I told ya he could be nice if he wants to." He whispered following me into the living room towards the others.

Hmmmm yea we'll see how that goes. I thought to myself.

"Morning YunHee." Kikwang and Hyusueng exclaimed.

"W-was I the only one still sleeping?" I became embarassed.

"We didnt want to wake you just yet." Yoseob added. They were all dressed. And each of them had backpacks sitting at their feet.

"Whats the backpacks for?" I asked.

"Its Monday. We got school." Dongwoon commented.

"School?" I asked.  I havent been to school in I dont know how long. 2-3 months?

"Yeah even tho we are famous we still gotta go to school." Dujun laughed.

The whole time Junhyung didnt speak. He looked down and fidgeted with a bracelet on his wrist.

"Andddd,we dont want to just leave you home alone everyday. Sooo while you were sleeping we made a little phone call." Yoseob added.

"Your going to our school now!" Kikwang exclaimed smiling from ear to ear.

"I am?" I stuttered nervously.

"Yeah, You'll be fine I mean you got all 6 of us there to help you." Dongwoon said.

Junhyung's head instantly shooting up as he said this. The look on his face was pretty obvious.

It looked like...  Wait who said I am going to help?!

It made me start to think.. What about his change in attitude last night. That "Goodnight" he sounded like he meant it!

Or did he only say it to get Dujun off his back?!

My head hurt just trying to think about it.

"And if you have classes with me we can sit next to each other!" Hyunseung linked arms with me thrilled.

"And we can hang out during lunch!" Yoseob smiled at me.

"Ok then sounds good I guess." I agreed  scracting my head confused.

Then I looked down and stole a glance at Junhyung.He looked like he wanted to go anywhere but school.

I cant even really see "Junhyung" and "school" in the same sentence.

"Great. Yay. Awsome." They all said there own little remarks. Then picking up their backpacks each started heading for the door.

Leaving me and Junhyung the last ones to leave.

 

 

 

Short update ><. Sorry! I'll update soon tho.. So please subscribe && comment :D Tell me what you think so far!