chapter 24

Total Opposites

"Hmmm?" He turned his head to the side noticing me sitting on my bed.. Well his bed until I came xD.

He didnt look like he was crying. I couldnt see any tears dripping down his face. That's a good sign.isnt it? But he looks stressed. You could see bags under his eyes.

Say something YunHee nows your chance..  I told myself.

"Uhhh. the boyss...umm I mean we want to know if you want any food." I  finally find the strength in me to speak up.

"Noo.." He said and then continued. "Im good." He muttered back to me. His body still fully turned towards the wall, back facing me. His face back in his hands once again.

Thats the best thing you could think of YunHee?! Babo! I cursed at myself.

"Look umm.. are you ok?" I  bit my lip nervoulsly after I asked this. Waiting to see if he's going to flip out on me or something.

"Yeahh. im ok.." I heard him mumble into his hands. But I can tell he's not. I mean come on its obvious. He just doesnt want to show his soft side to me.

He wants to keep his big bad boy image >:].

Then I do something I didnt even kno I'm capable of doing. I slowly walk over to where he is and take a seat next to him on the bed. Holding my breath preparing for at any minuet a huge outburst from him. But he does nothing.. NOTHING.

"No your not." I told him ..."What's wrong?" I asked him once again looking down playing with my fingers.

"Like you dont know." He mutttered not looking up at me.

"I don't..so why dont you tell me." I lied. remembering part of mine and Yoseob's promise 

*and if Junhyung is around dont act suspicious like we know anything*

"You wouldnt be in here if you didnt know something was wrong. " He straight up told me looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

This is literally the closest I've been next to him ever since I came here. And Im not scared for once. I dont feel nervous nothing. Can't feel myself shaking. I can actually admire him from here.

It's the first time I've actually seen his eyes. He's got these big deep, brown, adorable eyes!

And his muscualr arms were almost..almost touching my arms! I just want to reach out and trace his arm.!

And it's kind of cute how his mouth curls up when he's angry. xD

But what he just said is right. No way would I be around him! All he does is be a jerk to me!!

"All I saw was that girl leave. And then we didnt hear anything from you. So what's wrong." I told him showing I wont give up.

But he kept silent rubbing his hands on his face over and over. Then he let out a sigh.

"...she broke up...with me." He kind of whispered.

"Ahh I see. Sooo that's why your upset." I pretended like this is the first time I found this out.. Even tho I did just mminuets ago.

"Well you know break ups are a natural part of someones life." I added hoping I'd get some sort of response out of him.

But that didnt happen so I decided I'd add even more. "Its normal for you to be upset and..." But I couldnt finish my sentence.

"The break up isnt what I'm upset from." He muttered answering my question.

"Y-your not?" I looked at him now.  Then what the hell is he upset at?!?!

"No..It's WHY she broke up with me." he explained to me. He now took his face out of his hands and was playing with his fingers like how I was moments ago. As if he was nervous to be this close to me.

Him nervous?! No way!

"Ohhh." I replied not knowing what else to say. I mean I really dont want to prod into his personal life if he doesnt want to tell me.

But then he spoke again. " She broke up with me because...she said shes found somebody better and has been cheating on me." His voice got a bit husky as he spoke.

"That's...harsh.." As you can tell Im not really a good person at picking out words becuase that's all that came out of my mouth!

"She said she didnt want to hurt me anymore." He was actually continuing! And as he said this he looks me in the eyes. And I could see past that dark glare that I'd seen just erlier that their a good guy deep down inside. His eyes locked with me and I could feel his emotions. He was hurt..bad.

"W-who was she anyways??" I cringed as I asked this. Maybe that was a little too much.

"Hara." He sighed as he mentioned her. As if it hurt just to say her name.

"Junhyung ..theres always more fish in the sea." I used a famous saying from my own mom. Its what she told me after a breakup with my ex-boyfriend.

"But we were only going out for 2 months!" He told me. "2 months and she already found someone better!" He sighed once again.

"I know it must make you feel like..." Then he continued my answer once again.

"Like ! Like im not good enough! Like I'll never be good enough for someone.." He confessed looking down again. I could see his chest, he was breathing heavily as he spills his guts to me.

"Junhyung you shouldnt thinkk.." I tried once again.

"I feel those whle 2 months were a joke.. the whole time she was behind my back with someone else. I feel stupid!" He added.

Then I placed my hand on his shoulder and left it there. He didnt even care. He didnt swat it off or anything.

"Maybe you werent what she wanted. But I bet you theres someone out there who you'll mean the world to." I told him.

Truth is that how I feel. That he is what I want! But I dont dare tell him that! Not now at least.

He lifted his head up once again and looks at me again this time not saying anything. Just looking straight into my eyes.

"Thanks." He gave me a simple sign of gratitude. Making my heart skip a beat. Actually hearing a kind word come from him. And it was from his heart!

"So you gunna be ok?" I asked him. Still hand on his shoulder.

"Not right now." He admitted.

"What..really.why?" I asked him ready for another session of consuling him xD.

"Because that remote you threw at me...that hurt my chest." He looks back into my eyes as he rubbs a spot on his chest. And a smile escapes from his face!

YONG JUNHYUNG smiling!! At MEEE.

Oh man I can get used to this :D

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Just a lil update for ya guys xD. So whatcha think about this one.. Hope its not too bad ><. Well please comment & subscribe ! Thanks ♥