Staying Here

Total Opposites

"Well yeah dongwoon your all up in her face."

"Ahhh I just want to watch for when she's awake!"

I opened my eyes suddenely hearing voices all around me.

"AH!"  I jumped back.

"See Dongwonn your gunna give her a heart attack!"

Holy crap theres like 3 guys starring at me. While I slept! And i'm in a house! What the hell how did this happen? Last thing I remember is sitting down on the street to take a nap!

"Haha sorry we didn't mean to scare you." one of them spoke up.

"Yeah we just wanted to make sure your ok."

"W-where am I? Who are you?!" I rubbed my eyes completely confused. I had the wierdest dream! Some guys found me in an alley and woke me up. And...Then they carried me into a car.

"You dont remember us?" one of them pushed past the others to be in front of me.

"Wait! Wait! What about me?? You don't remember my cute face?!" another guy made his way to me showing off a huge smile pointing to his face. "Now you remember? Huh..huh?"

"N-no?" I stuttered.

"Yah! Yoseob your scaring her."

"But she has to remember me. I sat with her in the car." He pouted.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"Kikwang, Hyunseung ! Come over here." He shouted behind him . I looked past him seeing two boys sitting on the floor playing video games.

Then put down their controllers, stood up and quickly ran over to where we were.

"We're Beast!" they all said in unision smiling at me.

"Beast?" I asked sitting up now. I just now noticed I was laying on their couch with a blanket on me.

"Yeah you know.. Shock.. Bad Girl...Soom."

I shoke my head not knowing anything he just said.

"Hmm lets just say this..we're a famous group. I'm Dujun." He grinned sticking out his hand to me.

I hesitated then stuck my hand out and shook his.

"And thats, Yoseob, Dongwoon, Hyunesung, and Kikwang." He pointed out each member to me. Each of them quickly gave me a wave.

"So..your all apart of Beast? I asked scanning through all of them. I gotta say they are pretty cute. Especially Dongwoon and Yoseob.Dongwoon was tall and handsome! And Yoseob has this adorable baby face!

"No we one have one more member.. but he's uhh..."

"He's out at a party." Yoseob cut him off. "His name is Junhyung."

"Junhyung." I made a mental note of it. Trying to memorize all thier names.

"So you dont remember anything that happened last night..anything?" Dujun asked.

"All i remember is sitting down in that alley and falling asleep." I answered sitting myself up. My attnetnion turning to Dongwoon and Kikwang who now got up and were walking away. Seconds later emerging with a cup in thier hands.

"Here you go..uhh." Dongwoon began.

"Yun Hee." I asnwered for him taking the drink in my hands. "Thank you Dongwoon."  He smiled and started to blush once I said his name.

"Well do you have anywhere to stay?" Yoseob jumped in.

"Not really. My parents kind of left me here. They moved away and I didnt want to go with them." I mumered.

"Hmmm. well then just looks like you'll stay with us for now on." Dujun admitted.

"Yay."  Everybody looked back to Kikwang. "What? She's cute." He smiled.

"Kikwang dont even think of it." Dujun said.

"What do you mean?" He whined.

"Yah we know what goes on in your head Hyung." Dongwood laughed.

"And your computer!" Yoseob added.

"Im not a ERT!" Kikwang shouted walking back to his video game.

"Well since we have a room that has an extra bed you can stay in there." Dujun motioned for me to follow.

I trailed behind him alongside Dongwoon and Yoseob towards a door. He opened it switching on the light.

"Ok that's your bed." He pointed to the bed on the right side of the room. The clean side.

The left side was a different story. The bed was unmade. Clothes were thrown on the bed, floor, you name it. Who ever stays in here is a pig!

"You dont have any other clothes to sleep in?" He asked me.

"No." I replied shamefully looking at the ground.

He walked over to the closet pulling out some black basketball shorts and a white tee.

"Here sleep in these for the night." He handed them to me.

"Hyung..wont he get mad." Dongwoon whispered to him.

"Ah he'll understand." Dujun shoke off his remark, continuing.

"Well its already pretty late so we're all gonna call it a night." He said. " Oh! and dont get scared if you hear noises in the kitchen during the night, it's just Yoseob and Dongwoon eating all of our food as their midnight snacks." He smirked starring at them.

"Hey we only eat the cookies, the chips, the ice cream, the cereal, the peanut butter." Yoseob laughed.

"Hahah and the sandwhiches." Dongwoon nodded.

"Ha! Just say the whole kitchen why dont cha'? Well Good nite! "Dujun started making his way out of the room followed by the boys.

"Goodnight Yun Hee." Yoseob smiled. "Sweet Dreams." Dongwoon added.

"Goodnight." I replied as they shut the door behind them. Leaving me to change . The shirt was huge it hung all the way to my kness. I tossed my old clothes in a pile next to my bed and switched off the light as I crawled under the covers. It felt so wierd sleeping in somebodys room but hey im not complaining. Its better than sleeping on the streets!

My head hit the pillow and just like that I was out!  Until...

*CRASH*

I hear a big sound coming from the kitchen but i remembered Dujun's advice.

"Oh! and dont get scared if you hear noises in the kitchen during the night, it's just Yoseob and Dongwoon eating all of our food as their midnight snacks."

So I lay my head back down until I hear the door to the room swing open. And the lights suddenly turn on. My hand flying to my face to shield my eyes.

"Who the hell are you?!" The figure in the doorway demanded.

 

 

 

Got bored and decided to update :D. Well please subscribe && comment :)) ! Tell me what you think so far. Sorry if its kinda slow and boring ^^. I'll make it better soon! Thanks.