here we go

Total Opposites

"You can do this Yunhee" I whisper to myself as I entered the room.

Class hasn't began yet so everybody is crowded around with their friends chatting away.

At the front of the room is the teacher sitting at her teacher her eyes glued to a newspaper.

I stop in front of her desk and I dont even have to say anything.

"Ahhh you must be Yunhee." She placed the paper down taking off her glasses.

"Yeah." I replied. I could feel my hands start to shake from nervousness.

"My names Ms.Lee." She informed me.

"Hmmmm let me see." She pushed her chair back from the desk standing up. "I dont think we have any open seats at the moment." Her eyes peered around the room.

"Hmm oh wait.. theres one right there." Her hand pointing. My eyes following.

"R-right there? You sure its empty?" I asked. The seat she was pointing out was seated right behind Junhyung! It was in the very back of the room.

"Yep. No one." She replied. "Ahhh he's already here too." She added.

"Who?"

"Junhyung. He's the boy that will be sitting in front of you. Thats him." She pointed at him. "lets go introduce you guys."

"Wait. We've already met." I muttered.

"Really?! Oh well this should be no problem for you. Im sure he'll help you." She nodded.

Then she noticed my uniform I was holding. "There's a bathroom right in that corner of the room for you to change." She motioned me in the direction.

I entered the bathroom and slipped on the clothes. And dammm there actually comfy. I did a 360 turn in front of the mirror inspecting myself. Black and grey plaid skirt. Nice comfy short sleeved shirt. Once satisfied I opened the door and continued back into the room.

The bing ringing overhead suddenly. "You can go ahead and take your seats class." She instructed from her desk.

And I tip toed my way pass him to my seat hoping not to bring his attention to me. But I had no need to. He head was lowered concentrated on his phone once again.

I slumped into my seat and tried to keep to myself. I had a great view! Not! All I could see was the back of Junhyung's head.

So I straightend  up and without meaning to caught a glimpse of the screen of his phone over his shoulder.

"Hmmmm." I thought to myself.

All I could see was  "...sounds good. tonight." But i couldnt make out who it was from.

I strained my eyes until I practically got a headache but give up and slump back in my seat.

"So can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?" Mrs.Lee asked the class. No answer coming from anybody.

"Junhyung lets see you try." She looked at him.

"Huh?" He looked up so fast.

"Whatcha doing back there?" She asked grinning.

"Nothing." He replied shoving his phone in the desk.

"That's what I thought." She smiled at him. "Put the phone away."

A smile spreading on my face.

Haha you got told Junhyung. I laughed in my head.

And for the rest of the class I blanked out. Staring at the back of his head. Thinking about too many things! Who could that text be from?!  It could be from any of the boys.. or a girl.

The bell rang once again and everybody stood up grabbing their backpacks and started to leave. But Junhyung was still sitting down. So I stand up and wait in front of his desk.

"You coming?" I asked. I dont know what came over me. What made me talk?! I thought to myself.

"Uhhh. yeah." He muttered standing up and following me out of the room.

And right at the door was a smiling Yoseob waiting for us.

Letting Junhyung pass us and get ahead he whispered to me.

"So how was your first class.?"

"It was good I guess. I sit behind Junhyung." I answered.

"He talk yet?" he asked.

"Once, when I asked if he was ready to leave."

"Hey that's an improvement." He smiled.

"Pshh I guess you could say that."I laughed.

Junhyung inched further and further away as he walked off in a different direction to his next class but Yoseob stayed by my side walking me to mine.

"Have fun in chemistry." He stuck his tongue out.

"Like thats possible." I smiled. "Bye Yoseob."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

And the next 2 classes, Chemistry, Enlgish. Were the same thing. Teacher introduction, sitting placement. Then the usual class. I've NEVER liked chemistry. It's like a different language to me. So of course I daydreamed and didnt hear one thing that was taught.

The same with English. Of course when she called on me I'd answer. But other than that I was in pure thought. Mostly about Junhyung.

It's crazy. He treats me like this but yet I cant get him off my mind. Call me crazy :).

But the rest of the day, Lunch and P.E.

Oh mannn! That's a whole different story!! Where can I even begin?

 

 

Decided to update.. This ones kinda boring guys sorry ><. Im sick lol but got bored and wrote this. But please comment & subscribe.. I'll make it better as I go along thankss :)) ♥