chapter 17

Total Opposites

Time felt like it lasted forever in that class. When that bell finally rang I felt like I just got out of jail. Whoooo im free!!

I picked myself up out of my seat and walked over to where Yoseob was.

"Is like class always like this?" I groaned.

"Ugh yes." He said yawning. " Lucky for me I feel asleep." He smiled.

"So ready to go back to the dorm?" I asked him eager to leave.

"Heck yeah.." He smiled then stopped..Ahh dam I forgot.. I gotta stay after and print some things out." He groaned.

"Oh want me to stay?" I asked.

"No no its fine go ahead. I'll catch up." He instructed.

"Alright ." I confirmed and then walked out.

"Hmmm did they boys say meet them at the flag pole or by the parking lot after school?" I couldnt seem to remember. I walked down the hall to the exit trying to decide where to go.

Spotting the flagpole right outside I walk over to it and set down my stuff and stood next to it.

No Hyunseung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, any of the boys in sight. I'll just give it 5 more minuets or else I'll go to the parking lot. I told myself.

"Man this is why I need a phone." I whined.

Then I felt like someone was walking behind me. And sure enough someone was. I turn around expecting the boys but man was I wonrg.

"Hey there." JiMin stopped next to me.

"Hii.." I hesitated to answer. Dongwoon told me not to interact with him! What did I do?? I paniacked to myself. I cant just leave I'm supposed to meet the boys here! What if they see me with him?!

"We meet again." He smiled at me. Standing RIGHT next to me. So close I culd smell the cologne he was wearing.

"Yup." I replied looking straight ahead. Trying not to start a conversation.

"So whatcha doin?" He asked me.

"I'm just waiting." I replied still not looking at him.

"By yourself?" He asked again.

"Yeahh."  I answered. Fighting myself from looking at him.

"Well I'll keep ya company so your not alone, dont want something happening to you." He leaned into me now , his breath on my neck, his lips inches from my cheek.

Is he gunna kiss me or something?! My heart's beating out of control. Holy crap!

Then I feel a hand grabbing my wrist. And a voice.

"Come on YunHee. We're going." Junhyung stood next to me now, hand around my wrist.

Ohhhh mmmy  god!!! He's talking to me. And touching my wrist?! I'm like spazzing out.. Is this forreal??

"Aww dont worry Junhyung. I was just talking to her." JiMin smirked at him.

"Well she's leaving now." Junhyung spat at him then guided me with him away.

But of us saying nothing, his hand still wrapped around my wrist.

Ok now my heart's beating way to fast. And I cant help it but I've got that butterfly feeling in my stomach worse than ever!

 

~~~Hey guys updated :D. Sooo telle me what you think..He's actually talked.! What you think gunna happen next? xD. Well please comment and subscribe. I'll update soon ! ♥