here we go

Total Opposites

His eyes turned towards me but he made no effort to reply. Nothing at all! He just grunted.

Then eyes glared at me for a second before he turned his attention back to his driving.

"Why do you hate me?" I turned my body completely facing him to show I was irritated now. He could at least of answered me!

This time he didnt even turn his head to stare at me. I could see his hands grip the steering wheel tighter and tighter.

I took this as my cue to shut up.

I  turned back around and plopped back in my seat crossing my arms over my chest.

If we wants to play this game. Fine. I'll play it too.

We went a good 10 minuets without anything happenning. No words, no eye contact.

Until we had to make a right turn.

He the turn signal with a flip of his finger and then looked back over his shoulder.

When he turned his head back around his eyes met mine for a second. And I gave him the nasty glare he's been giving me all day.

He quickly looked away and continued to drive.

Two can play this game Junhyung. Taste of your own medicine. I quietly laughed to myself.

The rest of the drive back to the dorm no one said a word. It was the most akward situation I've ever been in.

He pulled the car to the curb in front of the apartments and it wasnt a very nice manuevar.

He swerved quickly into the nearest open parking spot, the tires bumping up against the curb, my seatbelt tightening against my chest.

"Ughhh." I groaned rubbing my chest.

"And you got your license how?" I muttered.

But he was already out of the car and walking up the pathway.

I threw off my seatbelt and got out of the car trudging my way after him.

I almost caught up to him at the doors and actually thought he was going to hold them open for me.

But what was I thinking?

He walked right on thru letting the door close before him.

Yanking the door open I walked up the fleet of stiars letting him get a good start ahead of me.

I reached the door to their apartment and the door was already closed.

Couldnt ya at least of left it open? I whined out loud.

I sit down on the stairs outside the door for a minuet to let him pout.

I debated if I should make a move and leave for good. Let him have his way and win.

If you leave right now YunHee you wont have to make up a lame excuse to Dongwoon, Yoseob, everybody else why your leaving.

Just leave and never come back.

Then I felt like slapping myself for even thinking that. No way can I let him win!

I jumped up and made my way to the door preparing for what was on the other side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The living room was empty. So far its clear!

I crepted my way slowly towards the kitchen. Also clear.

I made my way towards the hallway to the room I share with him and the door was shut.

I sighed and made my way back to the living room. I plopped down onto the couch and the tv.

I started to watch music videos and get my mind off everything. But my eyes kept starring at the closed door. No sound came from it.  Pretty wierd. What could he be doing?!

I am so freaking curious!

So I pick myself up off the couch and slowly tip toe to the door and press my ear up against the cold wood and listen.

I hear nothing! No music, no tv, nothing. Wierd..really wierd.

I pressed up against the door even more to try to hear anything. And I suddenely hear footsteps on the over side.

!

Before I can move the door instantly swung open and I nearly fall forward but throw my arms out and catch myself.

"What are you doing!" He asked eye to eye with me.

Holy he spoke!

"I..I umm.."

"Eavesdropping?" His eyeborws arched angrily.

"I..." I was speechless. What was I to say. I mean I am eavesdropping.

"Hasnt anybody taught you manners?" He snapped pushing thru the doorway towards the living room. His jacket clutched in his hand.

I stood there for a minuet completely embarassed. Leave it to me to be caught like that!

I finally got the nerve and walked into the living room to find Junhyung. He was standing near the door pulling on the jacket.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Out." He replied grabbing the keys off of the end table near the door.

"But you just got here. Now your leaving?" I sounded like his mom or something. But I was curious. He is so confusing.

"Why do you care?" He spat.. Then opening the door and closing it before him.

"I was just asking geez." I muttered to myself as I lounged on the couch again. Watching countless music videos bored out of my mind.

Until I got the warm welcoming I've been waiting for.

I heard the click of the door and looked up at the arrival of the boys. The ones who will actually talk to me.

"YunHee!" Yoseob and Dongwoon exclaimed as they walked in.

 

 

~~~~ Decided to update again xD. Welll tell me whatcha think pleaseee :)). Subscribe and Comment ♥♥ It means alot!!