P.E

Total Opposites

Dongwoon walks me to the back of the school where a huge field is laid out.

Containing tennis courts, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, you name it!

Then he points to a door attached to what I'm guessing is the gym.

"Thats the girls locker room." He informed me.

"Go change in there then you can meet me back out here." He said dropping me off at the door.

"Mmmmkay." I replied as he walked away into his own locker room.

I walked thru the door and the room was filled with laughters and yells of hundreds of girls in the process of changing. Locker door opening and then slamming shut.

I look to my left and see a set of stairs leading up to an office that overlooks the whole room.

I hesitate then start to climb the set of stairs leading me into a brightly lit room.

"Hello." A voice called to me from across the room.

"Hi..Umm im new. I need some P.E clothes." I spoke up.

"Already got em ready for ya" She said walking towards me now.

She is tall. VERY tall. Hair tied back into a pony tail. Sunglasses on.

"I'll show you to your locker." She said  handing me the clothes as she started down the stairs leaving me to follow her.

She led me down a row walking past locker after locker before stopping in front of number . 524.

"This is yours." She said." Your combo is "5-42-94"

"Well your all set. See you out there kiddo." She patted my back leaving me.

"5-42-94" I mummered to myself as I opened my lock.

Then pausing I look around my row making sure no one was watching me before I changed. But they could careless what I was doing.

So I quickly changed out of my clothes and slipping into my p.e clothes. Black shots with an "S" at the bottom. And a gray t-shirt with a spot for me to write my name.

I stuffed my clothes that were now on the floor into my locker and shut the door making my way back out to Dongwoon.

And there he was like he said. Standing against the wall.

"Ready for P.E" He ran up to me holding his hand in the air for a high five.

"You know it." I smiled at him giving him that highfive.

P.E is my favorite subject. I love sports!!! Ever since I was little. I'd always be outisde kicking a ball around, throwing a softball, anything.

Then a whistle pierced the air. And everybody started walking to the teacher.

"Come on." Dongwoon said as we made our way in the same direction.

"Ok today your guys activity is to run 2 miles." She yelled. It was the lady who gave me my clothers and locker.

I heard some "booo's" around me and some "yays!!"

"Anddd your time limit is 18 minuets. Go!" She blew her whistle once again.

The herd of kids suddenly in one direction.

"We cn do this." Dongwoon cheered alongside me as we started to run.

"But after about 5 minuets I got this huge pain in my side.

"Man why does P.E have to be after lunch!

" I whined.

"You ok?" Dongwoon asked me.

"Umm im going to walk for a little, you go on." I assured him.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah I'll catch up." I replied.

"Okay." He answered then continued running off.

After a couple mineuts when the pain died down I deicded I'd start to run again.

All went good, I was almost catching up to Dongwoon but then it came back worse.

"Ahhh." I grabbed my side and felt my knees start to buckle. I couldnt help myself as I felt myself start to fall.

Then suddenly a pair of arms from behind me grabbing onto my waist keeping me from hitting the ground.

"You've fallen into the right hands." The stranger spoke up.

 

Finally updated! :D. Sorry I took so long. Was on vacation ^^. Well time me whatcha think! Please & subscribe! Ill update soon! Thanks ! ♥♥