chapter 22

Total Opposites

"Junhyung ...dumped?!" Yoseob said his hands on his face again still not able to believe it. " What the heck is this?!?!"

"Why so surprised??" I scratched my head. "It's just a break up."

"Junhyung never...never has gotten dumped before." Yoseob explained to me.

"Oh....This cant be good." I added not wanting to put my ear against the wall and listen anymore.

"Hyung!!!! , YunHeeeee we're bacccck!" We heard dongwoons voice sing out from the living room.

"Ok just act normal like nothing happend" Yoseod said , his hand on the doorknob.

"Right, and if Junhyung is around dont act suspicious like we know anything." I added. "Deal?" I asked holding up my hand.

"Huh?" He just starred at my hand in mid air.

"Pinky promise.  I giggled. "Dont tell me you've never heard of that." I giggled some more wiggling my pinky back and forth.

"Oh right right. Of course I do! I mean im Yoseob!" He smiled locking pinkies with me. "Deal" he confirmed.

"Ok ready?" He asked me.

"Ready when you are." I assured him.

Then he opens the door and we walk out to the kitchen where the boys awaited us.

"There you guys are." Dongwoon welcomed us.

"Where were you guys??" Hyunseung literally had his head in the bag of food.

"Oh we umm. were watching T.V in Dujun and Dongwoon's room." Yoseob thought of a lie.

"Our room?" Dujun asked. He was reaching up in the cabnets for plates.

"Yeah why ours?" Dongwoon's faced covered in confusion.

"C-cuz you guys got the best T.V " I saved ourselves.

I mean it is true.. They got a huge nice flat screen in there xD

"Ohhh ok??" They both answered and spoke nothing more of it.

I quickly looked at Yoseob and he looked at me. Without saying anything I knew what he was thinking. That was close.

I pull two stools at the counter for me and Yoseob next to the boys as Dujun started handing out everybody's food. I shot a look at Junhyung's door which was still closed.

I wonder what's going on in there now?? I thought to myself playing with my french fries.

Everythings good so far until I hear the sound once again. That dreadful sound.

My head shooting up quick to see Junhyung's door opening. The girl walking out. Her facial expression not really changed. She didnt look sad or mad or..anything! She didnt even make eye contact with anyone of us as she passed us.

The boys starring in confusion at this random girl who's walking thru their house. xD

Hyunseung's facial expression was the best.

It was like " Who da fck is this? XD

And then Dongwoon's was like:

"A girl...in our house..Where the hell did she come from?!"

She walked straight to the front door and went right out it closing it behind her.

The boys still starring at the door. Me and Yoseob starring at each other.

"Ummmm that was..awkward?" I whispered to him.

"You can say that again." He whispered back.

"Uhhhhh." Kikwang said.

"Why..who?? Who was that?!" Dujun looked at me and Yoseob.

"Uhhhh." I stammered looking to Yoseob for help..

"Umm she came here with Junhyung." Yoseob answered them.

"Junhyung's here?!" Hyunseung exclaimed.

"Yeah he came back with her.." I spoke up.

"Ohhh....." Kikwang was still trying to process it all.

Then after a moment Dujun spoke up again. " Soo..is that his girlfriend or something?"

My heart was beating so fast now. Member your pinky promise Yoora, you dont know anything.

Then I tried to distract them. I stuffed a whole bunch of french fries in my mouth. "Mannn these are gooood!"

Yoseob catching on instantly. " They are!! Are they making them differently or something now. Cuz man there gooood!"

"Why you guys acting so strange?" Dongwoon questioned us.

"Strange?" I questioned them back.

"Yeah strange how?" Yoseob asked.

"You guys seem nervous.." Dujun admitted.

"Yeah.. like your hiding something..or something." Hyunseung laughed.

I could feel sweat form on my forehead. I'm not good under pressure. Never have been!

"Yeahh..that is his girlfriend isnt it?" Dongwoon smirked at us knowing he got us.

"Yeah! And she just broke up with him!" Yoseob confessed. Instatnly covering his hand with his mouth. Then looked at me sorry.

"Sorry Yoora I crack under pressure." He gave me his puppy dog face.

"No worries I was just about to crack before you did." I assured him.

"Junhyung dumped?!" Kikwang dropped his hamburger onto his plate shocked.

"Junhyung and dumped dont fit in the same sentence."  Hyunseung explained.

"Wait how do you know she broke up with him?" Dongwoon asked us.

"We were kind of...uhh." I started.

"Evesdropping." Yoseob finished.

"I knew you guys were lieing about the T.V!" Hyunseung laughed.

"The poor guy..." Dongwoon muttered.

"I knoww... Yoora go see if he wants any food ." Dujun instructed me.

"Me??" I exclaimed nervously.

"Yeahh you know what happened. Maybe you can talk to him" He replied.

"But so do you guys. And plus did you forget that the guy hateeeees my guts?!" I smile thinking  I won.

"Yeah but you witnessed it. " He smiled back.

"Ahhh finee." I sighed jumping down off my stool.

And the walk to his room felt like the longest most dreadful walk in my life!

 

~~~~~ So whatcha guys think of this one.. Hope its not too boring ><.  Well please comment and subscribe.. Thanks , you guys are awsome ! ♥