chapter 19

Total Opposites

“ I thought you guys were going out to eat!” He exclaimed stopping in his tracks looking at me.

The girl standing right next to him was eyeing me. She was short, coming to about his shoulder. Short black hair and a small face. Piercing brown eyes just like his.

His hair was soaked hanging in his face, clothes drenched. Water dripping on his face then falling to the floor.

Whooo. Can you say hott? xD I tried to hide a smirk that was dieing to spread out on my face.

“Sooo it did rain after all. That’s what ya get for going “out” Junhyung.” I laughed to myself.

“Why are you guys here!?” He sort of threw his hands up in annoyance.

“It’s only me and Yoseob geez, the others are out getting food.” I stammered, actually starting to feel myself shake from where I was sitting on the couch.

I can’t help it he seems pissed.. Really pissed.. But shouldn’t I be used to this? I guess I’ve jus never seen him this angry …yet. I mean he’s just standing there with this girl expecting us to be gone. I look him straight in the face but make myself look away, his eyes were too freaky right now. So I look down and can see him clenching his fists. And he looks like he’s about to say something.

“Babe who’s she??” The girl leaned over whispering to him tugging on the sleeve of his jacket. Shooting me an annoyed look.

 “Babe?!” I almost yelled out loud but I managed to keep it in.

“So he does have a girlfriend!!” I screamed in my head biting my lip to keep me from saying something. I wanted to just get up and run out of the room.

But instead I just turn myself back around to the T.V and continuing watching. Pretending like nothing happen. “Sorry to rain on your parade honey but we’re here.” Man do I Wish I had the guts to say this out loud. ><

“Uhh hello, why didn’t you guys go??” He came around the side of the couch and stood in front of the T.V.” He threw his questions in my face.

My grip on the remote in my hand growing tighter and tighter. “Just ignore him YunHee.” I consoled myself.

“Move please.” I even asked politely showing I had no interest to argue. But he didn’t budge.

“You gunna answer my question?” He exclaimed.

Again his eyes glaring down at me his eyebrows arched , a face oh so familiar to me now.

I tried moving my head to the side to see the T.V around him but he just stepped to the side blocking my view once again.

I can’t hold my anger in any longer. “Cuz I didn’t want to!!.” I yelled. Then without thinking I chucked the remote right at him hitting him in the chest, and then it fell to the floor.

“ YunHee why’d you just do that.” I yelled at myself in my mind.

Not wanting to stick around and see what happens next I took off down the hallway running into Kikwang and Hyunseung’s room. Shutting the door behind me.