he's who?!

Total Opposites

Your POV

Im still embarassed about forgetting my backpack and running into him. The walk down the stairs to the boys feels like forever as we walk silently next to each other. Im concentrating more on him next to me than I am on stepping down each stiar becuase suddenly I feel my foot slip off the edge of the stiar as I start to fall back.

Instantly I feel a arm grab me around my waist preventing my fall. "Easy there." I look up and our faces are inches apart. My eyes travel from his jawline, to his lips, then to his eyes. His features are just perfect!

"T-thanks again." I shyly mutter trying not to blush in front of him again. How much can I humilate myself in one day in front of him!

I look down and notice his arm is still around my waist and I feel my face get hot.

"You good?" He chuckles grinning at me.

"Y-yeah." I reply and he straightens me up then retrieves his arm back. We finish the rest of the stairs in silence again as we reach the car with the boys awaiting us.

"Finally you guys come!" Hyunseung called out from inside.

Then Yoseob pokes his head out from the back seat and patts the seat next to him. Smiling I climb in next to him.

"Still getting along?" He whispers to me.

"So far so good." I smile at him then hold up my hand and cross my fingers. Then I feel the seat next to me becoming occupied. I turn my head and see Junhyung plop down next to me. I look down and hide a small smile. Last time this happened he refused to sit next to me untol Dujun made him. Now its completely different.

We sat in silence on the way to school. My heart beating like crazy when at the occasional times mine and his arms would brush each others. His touch making me go CRAZY! And we wouldnt say a complaint about it.

We pull up in front of the school's main entrance and one by one we pile out and make our way thru the entrance to the main hallway. And I swear its like we are parting the Red Sea or something! As we walk down the hallway everybody stops what they are doing and moves out of the way to the sides for us. Whispers filling the air around us, Some mostly about me.

"She's with them again."  "Who is she anyways?" "Why does she even get to be with them?!"

I start feeling myself getting nervous and nervous as I feel their glares aimed at me and my shoulders drop. Then I feel a hand placed on my shoulder. I look up to see Dongwoon giving me a reassuring smile. He must of heard the same whispers I heard.

"Ignore them." He leaned down telling me . His words giving me my strength back I hold my head up high as we walk to the end of the hallway.

"Okay see ya at lunch." Dongwoon and Hyunseung both said giving a wave to the boys, Dongwoon stopping his eyes on mine giving me a last minuet smile before entereing his classroom, Hyunseung folowing behind him.

"YunHee you good from here?" Yoseob comes up to my side indicating if I want him to walk me to my class. I look to my side to where Junhyung was standing, he's looking down,  playing with his shirt button. I almost forgot that we have this first class together.

"No im fine." I smile hoping I made the right choice.

"Okay then I'll meet you in computers." He grins then turns around heading to his class Dujun.

"Bye Yunhee, Bye Junhyung! !" Kikwang exclaimed smiling before he turnes and runs after Yoseob and Dujun.

Now its just me and Junhyung left.

"You ready?" I asked him making him snap his head back up from figdeting with his button.

"No..but ok." He grins as he leads the way , leading us just a little ways down the hall to a wide opened door with students huddled in front of it. And they didnt look like they want to move. Their eyes glaring at me, at the new fresk meat of the school.

Noticing he grabs my wrist. "Excuse us." He interuppted them then pulled me around in front of him, hand still on my wrist as he made me walk in first in front of him. I stop just pass the doorway looking at him. But he must of read my mind because he answered my question.

"Just so that I could make sure they werent going to harass you." He grinned then we continued walking.I could feel their eyes following us as he and I both walk down the row to our seats. Mine just directly behind his. I take my seat right behind him dropping my backpack on the desk.

As the bell rings and the rest of the students file in I catch myself day dreaming starring at the back of his head. He did that just so they wouldnt mess with me. Maybe there is caring side to him after all like Dujun said!

Im snapped out of my daydream when I hear a tapping sound of the teacher tapping a pencil on the whiteboard ahead. Without talking she points to the board behind her where she had written a message in markers.

Class Im very sick and lost my voice so as you can tell I wont be talking today so your task will be to complete these worksheets.

I heard some cheers and then some sighs all around me. Mrs. Lee has made it to my desk now and placed the worksheet on my desk and continued to the next. I dig out my pencil and dive right into the problems until I hear someone.

"Ahem."

I lift my eyes up from the worksheet to see Junhyung turned around in his seat facing me.

"Umm can you help me with uhhh. thiss." He placed his worksheet on my desk and points to the problem.

"Yeahh.. Well first you do thiss.." I started explaining to him how to do it . But as Im talking from time to time I could feel his eyes not on the worksheet but looking at mee. I feel the corners of my mouth dieing to break out into a smile but I hold it back and finish up my explanation as quick as I can.

"Thanks alot." he flashes me his million dollar smile and turns back around to his own desk.

I cant help but laugh to myself . Did he really need help with that? I giggle silently. I leanred how to do that in like 6th grade.. Or was that just an excuse to talk to me? I smile at my thought.

I lower my eyes back to my work and get lost in time as I hear the bellr ing once again. I stand up to put on my backpack when I see Junhyung already standing up ready to go. He's walking past my door heading to the door but stops.

"See you at lunch." He turns back around to me , the words slipping off his tongue so cooly,  then continues out the door.

And I feel the complete butterfly sensation in my stomach as I walk out the same door to my next period. Chemistry UGHH! This next class is dreadful! So as soon as I make it to my desk I let my head fall on it and I doze off until I hear the familiar bell once again

I shoot up out of my little nap and hurry my way to the door where the teacher was standing.

"Oh and these will be your books for the whole year!." He told us handing one to each person who exited the room. As I pass him he hands one to me and OMG its freaking heavy! MY arms sink a little to the floor as it lands in my arms. I frown at the thought of carrying this thing around as I make my way to my next class, computers!

Even worse! But at least Yoseob is in this one. I sigh as I enter the classroom scanning the room for Yoseob to find in already seated in front of his computer head down on his desk.

Sleeping already?" I sneak up behind him poking his sides.

"You already know." He looks up grinning and then goes back to his nap.

And I follow his example as the teacher starts class I reat my head on my desk and try to go back to sleep. But I cant.. I just slept in chemistry and no longer can go back to sleep >:/.

So I decided to use the Internet on my computer. I go to google and type in Junhyung. Instantly webapge after webpage pops up. I clickk the image tab and BAM theres like a million different pictures of him.

But once catched my eyes.And the headline even more! The newest couple! And its a picture of Junhyung a girl... Its a picture Ive seen before I know it.. I race my mind to try to remember then I get it!

Its the same one he has in a frame next to his bed. But I dont get it,,they must of broken up if he was just with Hara right?And the date on the article..a year ago!  But then whyyy does he still have the picture next to his bed...Why?!

"YunHee your not supposed to be on the computer while I'm talking." I jump at the voice behind me. Was he behind me the whole time?!

"Mianhae." I quitely reply shutting off my monitor as he retuned to the front of the room Completly bored now my eyes fall on my chem book sitting in front of me! Thats what I forgot! To gets my assigned hall locker from Mr.Song!!

When the bell rings I nearly jump up eager to go.

"Whoa you that hungry?" Yoseob laughs at my action.

"Well not really, Yoseob I'll mett you guys in the lunch room I need to talk to Mr.Song." I told him as we walk out of the room.

"Everything ok?" He stops walking, concerned.

"Oh yeah yea, ok I'll meet you in a little." I assured him then patted his shoulder as we went our seperate ways.

Now how do I get to his office again? I thoguht to myself as I wander the halls finally coming across his office and walk right in. And before I know it im walking back out gripping a paper in my hand.

"Locker 1006." I mutter as I wander the halls once again until I come across mine. I enter the combo and slip off the lock opening the empty locker. Then shoving in the book

"Thank god." I sigh as I get rid of it.  Then I hear voices near by and I turn my head to try to see where its coming from. And there to my left is JiMin along with 3 other guys. I watch them as they talk loudly, laughing away. And the thing is..I cant get myself to look away.

"Arent they gorgerous." I heard a voice next to me making me jump. I instantly turn back to see a girl standing next to me opening the locker next to mine.

"Uhhh suree." I didnt know how eles to reply.

"Hi I'm Songhee." She replied holding her hand out to me.

"Yunhee." I replied shaking her hand.

"Waitt arent you the new girl? The one everybodys been talking about?" She asked me.

"Yeah... wait ..everybodys been talking about...why?" I became nervous.

"Becuase you hang with Beast, silly." She laughed putting away her own books. " Ahhhh theyre just so handsome." She was starring at JiMin and his gang again

"Who are they anyways?" I asked pretending like I havent meet JiMin before.

"Thats Jin-Ho, Chang-uk, Min-kyu, And JiMin." She pointed out each of them. "They are the kingka's of the school, everybody wants date them, get to say they are dating the popular guy at school." She added.

"Wait ,arent Beast the popular guys at school?" I asked her confused.

"Well yeah, but not as much as them. Beast hasnt been here as long as JiMin and them. So they arent as popular...yet." She explained to me.

"Ohhhh." I mumble understanding now my back to the boys when Songhee's eyes go wide with excitment.

"What??" I look at her like she's crazy.

"Ji-JiMin is coming this way...to us!!" She exclamied in a hushed whisper.

"To us?!" my eyes grew wide now and I started to paniac. Junhyung's words in the back of my head.

"Dont talk to him anymore." He spoke up keeping his stare straight ahead as we kept walking.

"Just dont..." He took a short pasue. "Please."

 

~~~~ Finally updated! Sorry if this one is boring for you guys ><. Well I hope you like it..please comment!! && Subscribe!