chapter 23

Total Opposites

I could feel my hands shaking as I reach for the doorknob to his door. I reach my hand out touching it then draw it back not wanting to go in.

What if I go in and he doesnt me want me to be there. Wouldnt he want to just be alone after a break up?!

I look back at the boys with a nervous look. "Do I have to?" I asked them.

Dongwoon and Dujun doing the same gesture. They had there hands pressed together as if they were praying. And they were mouthing. "Pleassssse."

"You guys so owe me for this!" I mouthed back.

After about 2 more times I grip my hand on the doorknob and open the door.

I slowly tip toe in and catch him sitting on the edge of his bed. But his back to me facing the wall.

I knew it!! That whole scene I pictured was right.. Damm I'm good :D. " I laughed in my mind.

What am I supposed to say to me. Im not a consulor! D:

So I decide my plan. Yeah! I'm just going to walk over to my bed pretending like I came in to get something.

So I walk over to my side of the room and crouch down to the pile of clothes on the floor that I wore the day before. My back to him.

The room completely silent.. Can you sayyy..akward!!!

*Cough cough*" He coughed out of no wher and so loud I swear I must have jumped a freaking foot !  Well because I had my back to him of course xD.

But  my plan wasnt getting me anywhere! He still hasnt said anything to me.

Not even an insult like " Get out!" Or.. "What are you doing in here?!"  

Hmmmm this is actually pretty nice. I could get used to this :D " I smile thinking but then slap my forehead.

Yunheee your here to help! Stay on track!

I let out a sigh as I stand back up and I take a seat on my bed. Thinking of anything to say that wont make him mad.

I take a minuet and look around the room and my eyes fall on the picture frame beside his bed again.

"Waittt." I whisper to myself squinting my eyes at it.

The girl who was just here looks nothing like her.. The girl in the frame & the girl who just left arent the same person..

So who is she?!? I muttered under my breath.

My eyes turn back to Junyhung who still back is turned to me but I can tell what he's doing.

He's got his elbows rested on his kness and his face in his hands.

"Come on YunHee say something!" I whispered.

"Hmmmm?" He sort of turned his head back towards me.

" he must of heard that! Good going." I whispered to myself even quiter now.

 

~~~~ Just a little start of whats gonna go on next .. Ill update the rest tomorrow I'm too tired right now xD. Well please comment :D & subscribe.. Thanks  ♥