Lets go

Total Opposites

"Wake up wake up wake up!"

I opened my eyes to a grinning Yoseob standing next to my bed. I shoot a glance to my right. The bed is empty, the blankets hanging halfway to the floor.

I was hoping that last night was all a dream. That i dont have to share a room with that jerk. And that Junhyung was ..lets say nicer...

"Come on. Get up get up!" He sang ripping the covers off of me.

I rubbed my eyes. Dam was I tired. " Why?"

"We all have dance practice this morning and your coming with us!" Grabbing my hand now he dragged me out of bed.

He lead me to the living room where everyone was sitting waiting. Including Junhyung. They were all dressed ready to go.

I quickly looked down and realized I was still wearing his clothes.

"Yun-Hee your coming with us?!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

"Uhh yeah.. but I mean .. I dont have any clean clothes." I admitted.

I made sure not to make any eye contact with Junhyung. He was sitting at the side talking with Kikwang and Hyunseung.

"Well sincee someeone doesnt like to share." He smirked at Junhyung.

"Hmmf!" Junhyung looking up letting out an annoyed reply.

"I'll help you out." Dongwoon grabbing my hand leading me down the hallway.

We were in his room and he walked to the closet digging thru an assortment of clothes until he finally pulled out some pants and a sweatshirt. He handed them to me. "You should fit in these."

"Uhh Dongwoon why do you have um.. girls pants?" I giggled.

"Hey hey im not like that!" He laughed.

I raised my eyebrow and him . Laughing even more.

"My little sister left some of her clothes from the last time she visited." He replied. "You guys both look about the same size."

I clutched the clothes in my hands. "Thanks Dongwoon." I smiled as he left the room for me to change.

I slipped on the pants and the sweatshirt. And looked at myself in the mirror. They were the perfect size. After double checking that I looked ok I opened the door and made my way back to the living room.

Everyones eyes turning to me as I walked out. Except Junhyung's, he paid absolutley no attention to me. How hard headed can this guy be?!

"Ok she's ready." Dujun smiled at me."Its already 7, we needa go."  Getting up off the couch he started walking towards the door. Everyone following him. Except Yoseob who came and stayed by my side.

We walked outside to the van  where they were discussing the seating arrangment, since I was an extra addition now.

"Shotgun!!" Hyunseung raced to the front climbing into the front seat. Sticking his tongue out at us thru the window.

"Ok Kikwang , Yoseob and Yun-Hee in the back." Dujun announced.

"Whooooo!" Kikwang cheered. "Lets go Yun-Hee!"

"Ahhh Hyung." Dongwoon nudged Dujun.

"Wait wait no Kikwang your with me and Dongwoon." Dujun corrected.

"Geez! I swear im not a ert!" He pouted climbing into the van taking his seat.

 

Wait wait. Let me get this straight. So if Hyunseung's got shot gun and Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Dujun are in the middle..

That leaves.. Me, Yoseob. and Junhyung!

"Ok hop in!" Dujun ordered.

Yoseob took no hesitation and quickly climbed in the back. Motioning me to do the same. I slowly climbed in taking the middle seat.

I looked out the window to where Junhyung and Dujun were talking. I couldnt hear anything but Junhyung was throwing his arms in the air arguing. With Dujun trying to make him relax. Then I heard a part of a sentence.

"Junhyung just chill out..."

I turned to Yoseob. "Is he always like this?"

"Junhyung? Ehhh he has his moods." He replied.

"He has those times when he has a stick up his ." Dongwoon was turned away to us. Bursting out laughin at his remark.

Finally Junhyung gave up trudging to the van and climbed in.

He plopped down next to me , starring straight ahead. Not even saying a simple "hi" or "How are you"

The car started and we made our way to the studio. The akwards silence once again forming in the back seat.

"Your gunna have fun at this." Yoseob leaned over whispering to me. "Well if you like to dance."

I'll have fun if Im not with him .I thought to myself as I looked at Junhyung out of the corner of my eye. He wore a glare on his face as he looked out of his window.

 

Kinda short chapter ><. Well yeah please comment and subscribe :DD.. Dont be a silent reader tell me whatcha think so far xD Thanks ♥ ~~