school

Total Opposites

There was one thing wrong with this picture. All of them were dressed in their uniforms.

I had just plain clothes on!

"Yoseob I.." I yelled but stopped becuase they were all already out the door. Their voices echoing down the stairs.

"I get front seat this time."

"No this is my turn to sit in front!"

Nope your all wrong , I get it."

I spin around hoping Junhyung would help me out! " Hey umm."

But once I spin around and im talking to myself. And I see his shadow as he's walking back into his room.

I decide to speed walk to try to catch up to him but then stop.

I take a deep breath and sigh. "Ahh nevermind." 

I turn back around and sprint out to door hoping to catch up to the boys.

"Yoseob wait!" I gasped panting from exhaustion. I just ran down the whole 3 floors of stairs. Spotting them standing on the curb beside the van.

"Yeah?" He replied as he climbed into the van.

"What about this?" I pointed to what I was wearing. "I can't go like this."

"Ahh dont worry we got that already planned out." He replied.

Then a head poked out from the back seat " Once we get there were taking you to the principles office. He has clothes for you." Dongwoon smiled.

"Come on climb in." Dujun motioned me forward from where he was sitting inside.  I jumped in taking a seat between him and Dongwoon.

"Wheres Junhyung?" Kikwang turned around in the front seat.

"Yeah wasnt he just with you?" Hyunseung asked.

"He umm. walked back into his room or something." I replied.

"Ahhh that boy. Were gunna be late!" Dujun facepalmed himself sighing.

"Just give him a minuet maybe he forgot something." Kikwang suggested.

We sat here as 2 mineuts ticked by and still no Junhyung.

"Should we just go?" Hyunseung asked.

"Yah no! He's right there." Dujun added pointing out the window.

He was walking slowly to us, hands in his pocket, looking down at the floor. Then slowly climbed in taking his seat in the middle between Yoseob and Hyunseung.

"Close call Junhyung. We almost had to leave without ya." Yoseob nudged him.

"Hmmp." He replied reaching into his pocket retreiving his cell phone. And the rest of the way his eyes were glued to the screen as he texted away.

Is he texting the girl in the picture? I couldnt help but think to myself. And I couldnt help the jealous feeling once again overcoming me. Because what really struck me is that he even smiled as he read whatever was sent to him.

Why can't he smile like that at me?!

I didnt even know we already arrived becuase I was so focused on watching Junhyung. (No I'm not a stalker xD)

"Yoo hoo, Yunhee." Dongwoon waved his hand back and forth in front of my face.

"Huh?" I turned my attention to him.

"Were here." He pointed out the window at the building.

"Ohh yeah. Sorry." I stammered starting to blush.

I climb out and wait for the rest of them.

"Ok first off, principles office." Yoseob proclaimed leading the group.

We passed thru group after group of students just hanging around. Their eyes following our group. And I heard there whispers.

"Ohhhh theres Dujun."

"Ahhhh Junhyung." I heard one of them sigh.

"Kikwang!!"

Yoseob led us into a small office where we all crowded around.

"Hello boys." A man walked in greeting them.

"Hello Mr.Song" The boys replied.

"Ahhh Junhyung nice of you to come today." He turned to him.

"Yeah." Junhyung replied a slight grin forming on his face.

I suddenly became interested leaning into to Dongwoon whispereing "What's he mean?"

"Oh.. Junhyung hates school he tends to skip alot." He whispered back.

"This is YunHee." Yoseob introduced me bringing my attention back.

"Ahh yess the one you called me about right?" He asked.

"Yep." Dujun answered for him.

"Ok let me seee." He walked over to his desk then typing something on his computer. The sound of the printer suddenely coming on.

"Hmmm this looks good enough." He retreived the paper from the printer examining it. "Here you go." He handed it to me.

Taking the paper in my hands I looked down at it.

 

Schedule

1- Math

2-Chemistry

3-English

4- Computers

5- P.E

 

"Thank you." I stammered looking up. Man first thing in the morning I have math. I hate math!!! But who was I to complain. He could easily say theres no room for me here.

"Oh! I almost forget!" he exclaimed fumbling around in a cabnet on the wall ."Ahh here we go." He muttered walking back to me.

"This will be your uniform. You must wear it everyday." He instructed handing me the clothes. A plaid skirt and a black top with Seoul High sticked on the left side.

"Sure thing." I replied.

"Well your all set now. I dont expect seeing you in trouble this year., right?" He smiled at me.

"No sir." I answered.

"Well then I'll see you guys later." He waved then walked back to his desk.

And that was our cue to leave. Each of us walking out in a single file line. Once outside everyone's questions erupted.

What classes do you have? When do you have math? What bout English?!

"Haha here." I handed them the paper each of their fingers gripping a piece of it peering at it.

"Ahh man we dont have anything together." Hyunseung and Kikwang pouted.

"I only have P.E with you ." Dongwoon said.

"Whoo computers with you!" Yoseob cheered.

"But none of us have 1st period with you." Yoseob added.

"Wait! Junhyung has Math first!" Dujun commented looking towards him. He was off to the side texting away.

"Huh?" He looked up hearing his name.

"Dont you have Math first?" Dongwoon asked.

"Oh..Yeah." He answered looking back down at the phone.

Oh man oh man ohhhh man! A class with him? I started to panic at the fact that it seems like he hates me!

Yoseob catching my facial expression came beside me.

"I have the class next to you, I'll walk with you." He insisted. "So you know.. its not akward." He added.

"Thanks Yoseob" I smiled relieved.

Then the bell rang overhead. "We'll see you guys lunch, usual spot?." Yoseob said.

"Yep." They all replied.

"Ok Junhyung you ready?" He asked

"Yeah.." He muttered STILL texting.

And we made our way down the hallway the three of us. Me in the middle of them my heart beating out of control.

A class with only Juhnhyung. Will he still ignore me?! Will he talk to me?!

So many thoughts ran thru my head. I couldnt keep up with them.

Then we  came to the end of the hall to a door with a huge sign.

Math Room 12

"Well here it is." Yoseob said now standing in front of me.

"Junhyung. Make sure she's alright." Yoseob directed towards him.

"Mhmmm ." He said walking thru the door already.

"See you later YunHee. You'll be fine." Yoseob assured me giving me a hug.

Can this boy get any more sweet? I laughed to myself.

Then he let go and started walking towards his class next door.

And I make my way inside after Junhyung.

Man can I be any more nervous?!

 

Sorry guys if its boring so far! I'll make it better as I go along :) Please comment. Tell me what you think. Your guys comments keep me growing. Just no hate comments please.

Well please subscribe && comment . Thanks!!