chapter 31

Total Opposites

Your POV

I've been lying here on the bed for awhile. Just time to myseld. Thinking over things. Do I tell Junhyung?? I mean I dont want to lie to him. But then I dont want to keep things from him. Ahhhh why does everything have to be sooo frustrating!!!! Especially when it involves a guy !

Then again its not reallly my fault JiMin talked to me. I didnt go up to him first. He came to me first, what was I supposed to do I was kind of stuck.

Ughhh what do I do?! I sigh frustrated punching my pillow.

Ok ok..if he asks me.."Did you talk to JiMin." I'll say answer him saying yes... Otherwise I wont mention it. Yeah ..yeah thats what I'll do.

I sigh again and let my face fall into the pillow, then I hear footsteps nearing the door.

Pretend to sleep YunHee! I immediatley whisper to myself turning on my side facing the wall. A few seconds later I hear the doorknob being turned and someone walk in.

Im trying to stay as still as possible trying not to give myself away. When I hear him walk over to my bed.

Stay cool Yunhee dont let him see your faking! I consul myself triyng to keep my eyes shut.

 

Junhyung POV

I go in my room and find her just laying on her bed. But she's facing the wall so I cant really see her face.

She's only been in here for what..5 minuets? Can she really be asleep that fast? Or ..is she faking? I smirk and make my way to her bed.

I get just close enough to peer at her face. Her eyes are closed but clearly you can tell she's not sleeping.

"Ahhh Yunhee, Yunhee you gotta do a better job than that." I laugh to myself as I lean down and shake her shoulder.

 

Your POV

I can fee him standing behind me and it's making me nervous as hell. Enough to make me give in and open my eyes!

Then I feel him shake my shoulder.

"Yunhee." He spoke

I'm biting my lip to keep myself from opening my eyes. Just a little longerthen maybe he'll give up and leave!

"Yunhee." He shakes my shoulder again.. After batteling myself for a couple seconds more of him shaking my shoulder I feel him take his hand away.

 

Junhyung POV

She's cute.. she really thinks she can trick me pretending to be asleep.

When I was shaking her shoulder I could clearly see her eyes twitch trying not to open!

Aishhh this girl, she doesnt know you cant fool the Junhyung!

Well now time to turn the trick on her. I smirk putting my plan in action.

 

Your POV

He takes his hand off my shoulder and I dont hear anythign. I can no longer feel his precense behind me. And with my back to him it's not like I can look cuz im "asleep" xD

But its quiet, really quiet. He must of really gave up and went back out to the boys!

Haha yesss I actually tricked him! I smile as I roll over on my back and open my eyes only to be surprised.

"What the?!" I blurt out seeing Junhyung sitting on the edge of his bed grinning at me.

"Gotcha." He grins getting up and walking to me.

"Umm is everything alright?" The tone in his voice turned from laughter to becoming serious as he sits next to me on my bed.

"Y-yea.." I pause.." Why you ask?" I look down now playing with my fingers in my lap.

"Well you seemed..Upset on the way home." He added and I could feel him watching me.

"You came in here to check on me?" I ask him still looking down.

"Well yeah..I dont like seeing people upset." He said. And at that instant I look up and I meet his eyes and I feel myself become shy and look down smiling.. 

Awww he came in here to make sure I was ok. He cares..he cactually cares about me!!! Im so happy I could just get up and run around.

"Im just .. You know tired." I look back up again and yawn trying to make myself believable.

"You sure theres nothing you want to talk about." He places his hand on my shoulder and I feel my heart beat 10 times faster now. Im surprised he cant hear it!

YES JIMIN TALKED TO ME TODAY!! I want to admit this to him soo bad but I know I dont have the guts.

"No im finee." I spread a smile on my face assuring him.

"Well if you say so." He answeres returning me a smile.

And mannn I feel even worse! I feel bad, guilty..like a liar!!!! My stomach churning as I sit here and lie to him. But he didnt exactly ask me if I talked to JiMin right?

Theres a silence between us and I just cant take it anymore.

Without evern thinking I just wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. His head snapping up in surprise.

"What's this for?" He grins at me.

"Just becuase." I answer and then feel his arms wrap around me in response. I feel my face turn bright red and I finally take my arms off him.

"Because im irrestibile?" He laugh at how I smile shyly as he said this..." You coming out?" He asks as he stand up.

"Im just going to relax for a littel more. I'll come out in a little." I answer laying on my back on the bed now.

"Alright." He grins heading for the doorbut then stops.

"Oh Yunhee." He stops just before grabbing the doorknob.

"Hmmm?" I answer him.

"One more hting." ..you need to improve your acting if you want to trick me. You cant fool Junhyung. " He chuckles.

"Thanks for the heads up." I giggle as he exits the room.

And now I could really feel my heart out of control. How can a guy drive me this crazy?! I sigh as I smile up at the ceiling like a maniac.

 

Junhyung POV

I walk out of my room feeling...happy.

It's like when I'm around her..there's nothing that could possibly make me mad, sad anything! Im just..happy!

And when she hugged me I couldnt help but smile. I become nervous too, nervous at how close we were. It made my heart beat like crazy!

Now im walking out of my room smiling like crazy but I cant help it.

I think..I think I could actually be fallling for her.

 

Dongwoon POV

Whats taking Junhyung so long. All the guys are in the living room already watching T.V.

"Dongwoon come watch T.V" I hear Dujun call from the couch.

"Yeah man its your favorite . That's 70's show!" Yoseob exclaims after.

"I will in a little , Im just gunna clean up in here." I call back with my lame excuse. Truth is I'm waiting for Junhyung to return.

He said he was just going to check on her. What could they be doing??

Then I hear the sound of the doorknob and outs come Junhyung and he's smiling..alot!

And I get this sudden feeling of ..Envy. Envy that he went in there and was with her!

I should of went in there and cheered her up!

"Aishh Dongwoon do you hear yourself." I curse at myself as I continue to pretend to be cleaning as I watch him smiling away.

 

~~ Finally updated! Sorry guys I've been busy ><. Hope this one isnt too boring ! Added a twist in there for you guys..Is Dongwoon really starting to have feelings for Yunhee???...or is it just him imagination?? :D... Comment && subscribe pleasee!!