chapter 30

Total Opposites

As we are walking, just the two of us we chat amongest ourselves laughing away as he's telling me a story about Dujun.

About how Dujun hits the wall in his sleep waking up everybody else in the house frightened xD.

Dongwoon then drops me off in front of the girls lockers room and I go in to change. I have to walk past those girls again who I caught talking about me in the bathroom but they dont say a single word as I pass by.

Yeah thats right dont talk! I laugh to myself as I walk down the row to my locker.

I change my clothes and then I meet Dongwoon back outside to figure out what we are to do today.

As we make our way to our teacher we hear "Free time today!!" followed by the familiar whistle, then hundred of cheers.

"Looks like we can just hang out." Dongwoon smiles. " Sooooo whatcha wanna do?"

I scan the black top my eyes landing on exactly what I want to do!

"That!" I exclaim and run off to where I spotted the swings, Dongwoon following right behind me.

I hop on one and he takes the one next to me.

"I used to love these when I was little." I giggle starting to push myself.

"You still are little." He chuckles. If  I havent said it before. Dongwoon is pretttty tall and I only come to like his shoulders -___-

"Dont make fun of my shortness!." I stick my tongue out at him and laugh.

As we swing for awhile talking and laughing he pauses then becomes serious.

"Does Junhyung know JiMin was talking to you?" He asked.

"Noo." I paus looking down at the ground then I look up alaremed scanning the field. Where is JiMin anways?! I look and look but cant find him. Pshhhh he must of cut class! Oh he must think he's sooooc ool.

"S-should I teel him?" I ask Dongwoon nervously.

"Umm well that's honestly all up to you." He admitted.

I sigh and then stop myself from swinging the feeling coming back into my stomach. Then we hear the whistle once again singaling that it was time to change back into our uniforms. He walks me back to the locker room and then walks to his own.

I change back into my clothes slamming the locker behind me and walking back out to Dongwoon. Then he walks me to my next class "SEe you soon." He smiles giving me a hug. then continues onto his own classroom.

And I honestly can say I dont remember anything from my next class. I find myself lost in a day dream the whole class. About so many different things...my family, my old house, my old school, my sudden feelings for Junhyung!

Im so deep in thought I didnt even realize the beel had rung. Im still sitting down at my door when I hear a familiar voice.

"The bell rang." It wasSonghee standing next to me.

"Your in this class?" How come I didnt see you yesterday?" I sak her standing up and rubbing my eyes.

"Probably because you were off in your LaLa land." She laughs as we walk out of the room. We near the main entrance, and this time I make sure I dont wait by the flagpole again.

We walk down the pathway together leading out of the school as I see the parking lot come into view.

"You going to the parking lot too?" I ask her.

"Ohh noo I take the bus home." She told me then as we near the street she waves to me " See you tomarrow." And she walks over to the bus stop.

I make my way to the parking lot where I can see the van parked in the distance. I walk all the way to it to notice Im only the 3rd person to get there yet.

Hyunseung and Kikwang. "Suppp Yunhee." Kikwang waves from the front seat.

"Hiiii." Hyunseung sings out to me.

"Hey." I smile and climb into the back seat. Im still feeling kind of crappy! So I look out the window to try to relax my mind  and see the rest of the gang nearing us. And then one by one they climb into the van. Yoseob climbing in and taking his usual seat next to me.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked me. He must of noticed my facial expression of something. Thats something about me. Anybody can tel just by looking at me if somethings wrong.

"Im fine just long school day." I lie to him but he buys it.

"I feel you." He grins slouching in the seat. The Junhyung takes the seat next to me again. And that doesnt help my current situation. The feeling in my stomach grows two times worse. The whole ride home I keep myself looking straight.

When we arrive at the dorm I keep quiet as we climb the set of stairs. I keep myself walking walking to Yoseob letting Junhyung walk up ahead with Dujun and Kikwang.

We make it to the door and of course Kikwang and Hyunseung race after each other to the T.V. The rest of the guys to the kitchen.

"Yunhee want something to eat?" Dujun asks me.

"No im fine. I'm going to go lay down." I answer walking towards the room.

"What's wrong.?" Dujun exclaimed

"Are you sick?" Dongwoon asks while opening the fridge.

"Chill guys." I laugh. " Im just tired." I lie once again.

"Ohh ok..well come out if your hungry!" Dujun told me.

"I will." I reply then look at Junhyung who was sitting at a stool at the counter. I give him a shy smile and then enter his room. Plopping down onto my bed. Letting myself face plant into the pillow.

 

 

Junhyung POV

I walk to the van with the guys to find out Yunhee already beat us there. Ha! She figured out not to wait by the flagpole xP.

As me and Yoseob climb into the back with her. I can tell somethings wrong. I can tell in her eyes. Somethings bothering her. And she's quiet, really quiet. But I decide not to say anything to her, thinking I might upset her even more.

So the ride home is preyy,, quiet and akward. Even when we walk up to our dorm she's still quiet. And when we get inside she's refuses Dujun;s offer of food. And says she's tired and wants to go lay down.

Something tells me she's not telling the truth.

Is she really tired??  Or isit something else?

After I eat a snack I decide I need to, have to find out. I put my dishes in the sink and walk out of the kitchen.

"where ya going?" Dongwoon asks after me.

"To check on Yunhee." I call back making my way to my room.

 

~~~ Double update for you guys :). Hope you like it..Hope its not confusing or anything but yea.. Well im tired now so whileee I sleeep. Please leave comments && subscribe! Thanks