Coming with us.

Total Opposites

"It's a girl." one of them spoke up.

"You think she's alive?!" another voice asked.

"No duh she's alive!"

"Well she looks dead to me."

"Can't you see her breeathing?? Babo!"

My eyes remained closed but I could hear everything. Sounded like there was 3 guys.

 

"What are we gonna do?" One of them asked.

"You think...." their voices were droned out by a speeding cop car with it's siren blarringthrough the street.

"C-come on Dujun lets go..this place isnt safe."

"But we can't just leave her here!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah she could get ! Or killed!" A new voice spoke up.

"Well what are we supposed to do? We dont even know her!"

There was a silence then I felt my shoulder being shook and I manage to open my eyes at least halfway.

"Hey you have somewhere to go?" My head was throbbing, my body shutting down from sleep deprivation, I just starred blankly back at him.

"You ok?" He crouched down, eye level with me now.

"N-no.." I muttered.

"Here stand up." He reached down grabbing my hand. Pulling me off the ground to my feet he let go of my hand not knowing that was a bad choice.

My knees wobbled throwing me off balance and I fell to the ground.

"Yoseob help me." He motioned one of the guys forward. He slipped his arm under my legs and his other arm around my back. Picking me off the floor he handed me off to "Yoseob."

And before I know it I'm carried off bridal stlye in his arms to their car.

I feel myself being placed into the back seat and then seatbelt being placed around me.

"What are we going to do with her now?" Yoseob asked.

"What you mean what are we gonna do now?" We're taking her home with us duh!"

"Geez it was just a question." I heard him mutter under his breath.

"Anyways..Yoseob you sit back there with her. Me and Dongwoon will sit in the front."

The car starts and he climbs in next to me. My eyes closing as I start to drift to sleep yet again. Only to find myself fall over on my side.

"Ahh." I let out a sharp cry as my head hit the inside of the door.

Instantly his arm pulled me up wrapping around my shoulder. Pulling me agianst him. I starred at him trying to peice together what exactly is going on. Giving up I lean my head against his chest  and doze off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the next time that I wake up is when I hear someone shout.

"Hey she's awake!

 

 

 

~~~ Hey ! So i got bored and thought of some ideas for a story so decided to try it out.  Please subscribe && comment :DD. Tell me what you think so far.. Should I keep going with this story?? Any comments are appreciated, constructive, what you think about it , justt no hate comments pleasee. Also this is my 2nd fanfic soo plaese go check my other one out :) ! 

 

I'll try my best to update this week tmr or tuesday or something :)!