chapter 16

Total Opposites

"Uhh, excuse me?" I jumped at his voice.

"How come I've never seen you before?" He asked me. His arms still holding me up. His breath on my neck giving me goosebumps.

"Umm I'm new here." I replied leaving his arms and standing up.

"I knew I'd be crazy to not notice a pretty girl like you." He smiled at me.

"Oh umm.. thank you." I stutterd. I dont know what to say. I get this vibe from him that he's no good. And that I shouldnt associate with him. But at the same time I cant get myself to walk away.

He was not that tall but not short either. Medium height xD. And he had black spiked up hair with a blonde streak in the front. Big brown eyes that sparkled. But I still got that vibe from him. No good!

"Ahh Dongwoon, Dongwoon" I whispered to myself looking across the field looking for him. Him still standing in front of me.

"who ya looking for?" He asked.

"Umm just. a friend." I muttered frantically searching for Dongwoon.

"I'm JiMin." He smiled . Then started walking towards me. The vibe I got from him increasing more and more!

"I uh-.. Dongwoon!" I exclaimed finally spotting him running a little distance before me. "Uh sorry I gotta go."

And without saying anything else I ran straight to the approaching Dongwoon, leaving Jimin standing there.

"Hey what happen there?" Dongwoon panted as I rejoined him.

"I uh. that guy. He started talking to me." I explained.

Dongwoon held his hand over his eyes and squinted peering at the guy I just left.

"Oh....JiMin." He said softly.

"That doesnt sound like a good repsonse." I spoke up.

"Yeah.. it's just him and one of of the guys in our group have had a bad past." Dongwoon explanied to me.

"Really? Who?What happen?" I felt curious.

"Ahh. I really sholdnt talk about it..." He hesitated.

"It's fine...I paused.. Then we heard the loud whistle once again.

"Come on."Dongwoon motioned for us to return to our teacher. But he threw one last glance at Jimin who was still standing in the same spot.. But he said nothing more about it.

"Everybody seems to of made the goal today." The teacher announced as we all huddled around her.

"But umm.YunHee I didnt see you finish." She said down to me.

"I got a cramp in my side. Sorry. Wont happen next time." I spoke up to her.

"I'll let you off the hook this time just cuz I like ya." She smiled at me then decided to dismiss the class.

"That's all for today go ahead and change out." She blew her whistle for the last time.

Me and Dongwoon both walking back to the locker rooms now. None of us talking about JiMin.

"So how'd you like P.E for the first day?" He smiled to me.

"Pshh if you count that as doing P.E for me." I laughed.

"Hey you ran a good 100 feet." He nudged my shoulder playfully.

As I neared the entrance for my locker room I gave Dongwoon a wave. "I'll see you after school?" I asked him.

"Forsure." He confirmed and left to his own locker room.

I made my way to my new locker and procedded to open it.

Messing up at least three times with my lock. Even at my old school I wasnt very good at memorzing my combinations.

"5-42-94" I said out loud to myself trying to open it.

I finally figured it out and threw open the locker revealing my clothes ready for me to put on.

But then I felt an sudden urge to use the bathroom. Another y part of having P.E after lunch!

I leave my locker door creaked open a bit and set off to a bathroom at the other end of the locker room.

And as I entered I heard a bunch of girls talking. So I stopped right before the doorway and listened.

They were all in front of the mirror fixing hair, makeup, etc.

"You see the new girl?" One of them asked curling her hair.

"Yeah she was sitting with Beast at lunch!" Another informed them.

"And she was talking with JiMin right now at P.E!" Another voice emerged.

"Why is she here?!" One asked applying eyeliner to herself.

"I dont know. But I already dont really like her." Another said.

"Who is she anyways?"

Just then I decided to walk in. Their mouths suddenly closing as I walked past them. Not a word coming out of their mouths. As I entered a stall and did my business. When I exited I walked straight up to a sink they were standing next to and washed my hands.

Their eyes folowing my every move.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said in my head. I didnt dare say it out loud.

Instead I just continued wiping my hands with a paper towel I tossed it in the garbage and continued back to my locker. Not saying a word to them either.

"Let them talk about you YunHee. Your the new kid it was bound to happen" I told myself in my head as I changed back into my normal clothes.

The bell overheard rang followed by a million more sounds of slamming locker doors. I threw my p.e clothes in and slammed the door shut

And as I made my way to the exit of the room I have to pass the group of girls againnn. Hearing them exchange more whispers amongst one another as I got nearer and nearer.

Keeping my head up high I walked on right past them and out the door to my next class.

"Ahhh computers D:" I groaned as I entered taking a seat in front of a computer being bored out of my mind as the teacher blabbed away.

Yoseob's in this class but I cant even sit next to him becuase of the sitting chart! I sit acorss the room from him!

As the teacher blabs away on the programming of computer n blah blah blah, I cant shake one thing off my mind.

Who in the group has problems with JiMin?? It cant be Yoseob, how could anyone possibly hate him.. And it cant be Dongwoon he would of told me.

Is it Dujun... OR! Junhyung?! Ahhhh D: This is gunna kill me!!

 

Little short update ! Not much happen in this chapter sorry ><. I'll make the next one better! xD. But for now please comment & subscribe . Thanks