chapter 29

Total Opposites

"I'll catch up with you later!" Songhee stammered those words out of so fast then turned to go.

"Wait wait! Why are you leaving?"  I whisper after her.

"To leave you two alone!." She looks back over her shoulder whispereing back then disappears around the corner.

But I dont want to be alone with him!!!!!!  I scream in my head.

ThenI feel a tap on my shoulder and im way past freaking out. Should I run away.. What should I do, what should I do?!!

But when I panic I always end up doing the wrong things. D: . So I turn around and am now facing the one and only JiMin.

"Hey you." He grinned starring straight into my eyes. Tis is even close than we were at P.E!

"Hi." I reply being glued to his eyes. It's like he has me in a trance and I can't look away. I just can get myself to. He has these almond shaped brown eyes. But not nearly as nice as Junhyung's.

Then he starts opening the locker next to mine.

"That's your locker?" I ask him.

"Been since 9th grade." He smirks as he pushes his books into the locker. Then slamming it shut he looks back at me. And I finally get the strength in me to get myself to look away. I keep looking over my shoulder.

What if Junhyung sees me?

"You seem nervous." He rests his arm on the locker and leans against it.

"I umm am supposed to be meeting my friends." I told him looking around my shoulder again.

"Junhyung?" A chuckle in his voice as he said his name.

"Yeahh." I answer him. Then what he does next catches me totally off guard. He leans closwer to me now and I can literally feel his warm breath. 

"He doesnt like me as you can tell, but that doesnt mean you have to too. I can be a nice guy if you get to know me." He whispers to me now sending chills down my spine. And im completely speehcless I cant get myself to reply to him. The only thing that comes out of my mouth is.

"I uhh..should be going now." I stammer closing my locker and then turning myself around and making my way to the cafeteria without looking back. My mind is racing the whole time I'm walking. Not able to process what just happened.

But when I enter the cafeteria I instantly forget about everything as I spot the boys sitting at their table. I replace the frown on my face with a smile as I make it to them, they all greet me happily.

Yoseob scooting over so that I can sit between him and Dongwoon.

"I alerady got you some food." He smiled sliding the tray in front of me.

"Thanks Seobie." I whisper just to him. And I can see his cheeks turns pink. I swear he is like a caring brother to me :)

"Mr.Song give you your locker?" Dongwoon asks next to me.

"Yup thank god, no way am I carrying all those heavy books! Are the teachers trying to make us break our backs?!" I ask stabbing at my food.

"That's their evil plan." He grinns. " So do you like where its at? Not out of the way?" He asks me again.

"Heh..heh...Funny you ask." I said letting out a nervous laugh.

"Why?" he asked a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"It's kind of...next to JiMin's." I reply keeping my eyes down on my plate.

"Really?" He arched his eyebrow.

"Yeah..he started talking to me." I decide to tell him the truth.

"He did?" Dongwoon paused.." Yunhee I was wrong to tell you not to comunicate with him becuase im not in charge of you, im not your parent... All im saying is just be careful ok?" He told me with absolute sincerity in his words, a caring tone.

"Dont worry Dongwoon, I will." I smiled spotting his hand laying on the bench between us. I put my hand on his giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"That's all I need to hear." He smiles at me then gets back to his food.

I then look up and scan the table looking at the others who were busily chowing down their food like their was no tomrrow. My eyes land at the end of the table on Junhyung when he suddenly lifts his head up and his eyes meet mine. He gives me a small smile before looking down at his food.

And I feel myseld turn pink. His eyes even twinkled as he smiled at me! Then I feel a horrrbile feeling in my stomach. The feeling of guilt! He wouldnt be smiling at me right now if he knew who was talking to me.

I finish my food along with everybody else silently. As we stand up me and Dongwoon both say goodbye to the others and make our way out to the black tops for P.E.