chapter 26

Total Opposites

I walk back to the boys now who were anxiously sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to return.

"Yunhee your alive!" Kikwang exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"Yess Kikwang I'm still alive." I giggled. I take my seat back next to Yoseob when he evantually leaned into me.

"Were we right? A break up right?" He whispered to me.

"Yup but even worse. She broke up with him cuz she cheated." I tol him, his face dropping in shock.

"Noooooo." He whispered in disbelief.

"Yesssss." I whisper back.

"Poor guy." He sighed stuffing french fries in his mouth.

"Sooo how'd it go?" My head whipped up as Dongwoon and Dujun asked me at the same time.

"It went fine." I stopped there grinning at their suspense. Saying nothing more.

"Well what happen?! What he say??? Is he sad!!?" They bursted out with their questions.

"Jus u knoww the normal . being upset over a break up." I told them looking down playing with my food. I didnt tell them that she cheated on him you know. Becuase I dont know if he wants them to know that yet...or ever. It's best to just let him tell them himself when he wants.

I finally got him talking to me. NO WAY am I gunna screw this up!

"How'd you get him to talk to you?!" Hyunseung's eyes were huge in surprise.

"Yeah really..how did u?" Dongwoon was leaning up against the counter grinning.

"I just worked my charm." I smiled at them.. now all of their eyes grew huge!

*cough cough* Hyunseung held his fist up to his mouth and coguhed.

"W-why are you staring at me like that?" I asked them.  What's wrong with them?? I dont think I have anything on my face...D i?  I think for a minuet..Theeeen I catch on.

"Ohhhhhh no no noooo not like that!! Sickos!! " I waved my hands out in front of me, an embarrassed smile on my face.

"All I did was show him I cared, and then he opened up!" I corrected myself for them.

Their facial experssion slowly going back to normal.

"Ohhhhhh y-yeah we knew that." Kikwang laughed looking down.

"Yeah of course we did." Dongwoon smiled shyly.

"Mmmmm sure you did." I teased them pushing my stool in and throwing the remains of my food away, then walking to the couch.

"What did I tell ya? Didnt I saw he'd come around sooner or later?" Dujun yelled after me. Bringing a smile on my face.

I plop on the couch and can see someone coming next to me out of the corner of my eye.

"Yoseob." I turn my head and smile as he sits next to me. But the look on his face..he looks bothered.

"What's wrong? " I myself turn worried now. It's not right seeing him like this. Yoseob is always happy!!

"Yunhee im sooo sorry." He looked me in the eyes.

"F-for what?" I asked.

"I was being a coward. I should of told the boys I'd go talk to Junhyung instead of making you go." He confessed, a sincere look in his eyes but then he looks down at the floor shamed.

"Yoseob its...' I started.

"I know how much you guys dont get along..I shouldnt of justsat there and let u go." He added.

"Yoseob its ok..really, we actually got along well." I assured him placing my hand on his knee.

"R-really?" His eyes shot up to me. " So your not mad at me?!"

"Mad at you?! Yoseob thats impossible I could never get mad at you!" I admitted. Smiling, full or relief he threw his arms around me and gives me a huge hug.

"Oh thank god!!" He exclaimed.

"No problem Seobie." I answered calling him by a nickname.

He pulls back and grins at me. "Seobie?" He smiled.

"Yeah it just sounds so cute.." I smile at him... Unless you dont want me to call you that." I look down embarrassed.

"No no its fine! Seobie it is...Yunnie!" He laughed bringin my attention back up to him.

"Yunnie..Hmmm nice touch." I ruffled his hair and we laughed and laughed.

After awhile I look back at the kitchen but it's empty.

"Hey how'd they leave without us seeing??" I asked scratching my head.

"Hmmmm maybe they r secretly ninjas!" He grinned at his remark .

"Hahaha yeah in their dreams!" I smirked.." But where'd they go?"

"Hmmm probably to sleep. Look at the time." He pointed to the clock on the wall.

"Holy crap!! 10:30 already?!" I exclaimed.

"Yup guess we should call it a night too. Ready for your second day of school?" He teased me.

"If it's any better than today then maybe!" I giggled standing up now.

"Oh it will be..you just wait!" He grinned pulling a blanket out from under the couch.

"yoseob..I've been wanting to ask you." I told him.

"Hmmmm?" he replied.

"How come you sleep on the couch when you've got a nice comfy bed in Dujun and Dongwoon's room??"

"Becuase I get endless T.V!" Hesmiled laying out on the couch.

"Withouty hearing ..Yoseob turn off the T.v..Yoesob turn the volume down!" He imitated Dongwoon and Dujun's voice.

"Haha good choice." I flashed him a thumbs up.

"Well goodnight Seobie." Ismile at the sound of his new nickname.

"Goodnight Yunnie." He laughs pulling the blanket over himself.

And I make my way to Junhyung's room. I give a little knock on the wood door before opening it to lethim know Im coming in. But when I enter it's dark except for a dim light seeping thru the blinds. And I catch a glimpse of him his side in bed. Is he asleep?? Or just laying down??

Suddenly a snore escapes from him and I get my answer. Yup he's asleep. So I walk straight to bed and climb in pulling the covers up to my chin.

"Day one of school with Beast survived. Day two to go." I sigh turning on my side.

"Goodnight Junhyung." I whisper in the dark closing my eyes.

 

 

~~~Finally updated ! Sorry for not posting a chapter sooner, I've been on vacation xP Hope you guys like this one! Well please leave comments and subscribe! :D. I'll update soon! ^^