chapter 33

Total Opposites

YunHee Pov

I wake up this morning with a wierd feeling. I look over and see Junhyung still snuggled in his bed asleep. Even wierder! HE's usually always up and out of bed by the time I wake up.

"Junhyung!." I whipser just loud enough so the two of us could hear. But al I get from him is a snore.

"Ah forget it." I laugh throwing the covers off me and walking out of the room.

Instead of finding the boys in the kitchen eating breakfast I'm greeted by an empty kitchen.

"What the?" I scratch my head as I look to the kitchen clock. "630. Isnt everybody usually up by now?"

I think for a minuet then decide to walk to the living room to see if Yoseob is awake but while I'm walking my foot trips over something sending me to the floor.

"ughhh." I groan falling straight on my stomach.

"W-whats going on?" I hear Yoseob franctically exclaim as he shots up from the couch, then he sees me like a fool laying on the ground.

"Omg Yunhee you ok?" He says as he runs next t me sitting me up.

"I'm fine." I answer rubbing my eblow that burns from the friction of the floor.

"What happen? Whats was that noise?" I look up to see Dujun, Hyunseung, Kikwang, and Dongwoon standing there all rubbing their eyes out of their sleep.

Did my fall really wake them up from their rooms. And it didnt even wake up Junhyung. Hahaa hmm would if he was the only one here then. Like those commercials. I've fallen and cant get up xD.

"Just me being clumsy." I laugh embarassed.

"Here." Yoseob says wrapping his arm around my wiast helping me stand up.

"Thanks Seobie." I say making him smile and his cheeks turn pink.  I swear I dont know what I'd do without this boy!

"Ohhhh theres my backpack." Hyunseung says pointing at what I had tripped over.

"Yah Hyung you needa put your stuff away." Dongwoon scolds him. "You ok Yunhee?" He walks to me giving me a hug.

"Im fine Im fine." I laugh." This is nothing compared to my other accidents." I giggle as he elts go of me.

"Hey umm why isnt anyone getting ready for school?" I ask remembering why I came out here in the first place.

"Yah nobody told her?" Dujun says looking at the boys throwing his armsin the air.

"Told me what?" I ask.

"We dont have school today!" Hyunseung says happily.

"But its Wednesday." I say confused.

"Yeah but they decided to give everybody the day off." Dujun explains.

"Hey im not complaining , good for us right." Dongwoon smiles.

"Yeah true." I return his smile. "Sorry for uhh..wking you guys up." I shyly admit.

"Its alright." Dujun, Hyunseung and Kikwang all reply then slowly walk back down the hallway, im guessing to go back to sleep xD.

"Arent you guys gunna go back to sleep?" I ask both Yoseob and Dongwoon who are still here.

"Well were already awake." Yoseob says.

"Hey I know.. lets go to the mall!" Dongwoon suggests.

"Yeah Yunhee. I mean we need to get you some clothes of your own, arent you tired from wearing Junhyung clothes as pajamas." He giggles pointing to what I was wearing.

"I mean they areee like 3 sizes to big." I smile agreeing.

"Ok then what are we waiting for lets go!" Dongwoon exclaims

"All of us?" I ask indicating the rest of the boys.

"Ehh no let them sleep. It'll just be the three of us." Dongwoon laughs slinging his arms over mine and Yoseob's shoulders.

"Ok everybody go get changed and meet back in here ." Yoseob instructs us.

When I go back into our room I make sure Im wuiet enough not to wake Junhyung up. I tiptoe to my side of the room and throw a piar of pants and pull a sweatshirt over my head. Then tiptoe back out of the room where Dongwoon and Yoseob were waiting for me.

"How do you guys change so fast?" I sak them.

"We're guys. Just throw on a shirt, lsip on pants. then BAM! Yoseob laughs leading us to the door.

We walk down stairs and go to the van where the boys have asked the manager to drive us to the mall. Once we arrive we pile out and Im face to face with a HUGE three story buildig.

"This is the mall?!" I exclaim gazing up.

"Yep big isnt it?" Dongwoon laughs ."

"Come on." The boys both say in unison each grabbing a hand and leading me forward.

They lead me inside and DAMMM! Its even bigger inside. Store after store after store. Im like in a daze looking all around. One thing about me. I LOVE SHOPPING!

You take me into a mall and oh man I'll go crazy!

"Lets go in here!" Yoseob points to a store and runs in.

Me and Dongwoon run tryin to catch up to him as we enter the store.

"Here Yunhee this'll look good on you!" Yoseob hands me a shirt and smiles.

"And this!" Dongwoon picks out another and hands it to me.

"Oh oh this!" Yoseob hands me another peice of clothing.

I dont even need to pick anytyhing out, I've got two assitants right here! I giggle to myself watching them pick out clothes after clothes. Eventaully my hands are full and I dont think I can hold much more.

"Haha my arms are going to fall to the floor, let me try all this on." I laugh as they now lead me to the dressing room.

When I close the door behind me I turn around and instantly see myself in the mirror. I then start trying on the clothes and examine myself in the mirror. And the way I determine if I like the clothes is I ask myself.

Would Junhyung like me in this? I cant help it, I feel this attraction to him. Even more since last night. I tihnk I could be falling for him!

Satisifed with what I see in the mirror. Im wearing a white v-neck that fits my body just perfectly . And ripped blue skinny jeans. I look myself in the mirror one last time before opening the door.

"Tada." I smile as I come out turning in a full 360 for them to see. "So it look okay?" I ask.

"Whoo we make a good team!" Dongwoon and Yoseob laugh high fiving each other.

Taking that as a good enough answer I smile and walk back into the dressing room. Only to have them throwing clothes over the door at me. Laughin I pick them up off the floor and try them on. When I see one more thing fly over. And I pick it up. Its not a shirt, or pants..its a dress.

I hold it up and slowly look at it and am absorbed in memories. I used to wear dresses all the time. In my old life. My mom would always buy me dresses.

I slip it on and exmaine myself in the mirror. It 's black and got a light purple running down the sides. It stops a little above my knees and its got spaghetti straps. And when I look at myself in the mirror I could see myself.. wearing this..on a date with Junhyung!

Now time to get the boys opinon.

I open the door again and walk out spinning around and striking a pose like a model. "What about this one?" I ask.

And their mouths both drop as I walk out.

"Its.. its.." Dongwoon stutters.

"Amazing." Yoseob finished his question smiling.

"I know." I smile spinning around again like a little kid then racing back into the dressing room andI could hear them whispering.

"Yah you were literally drooling there." Yoseob whispers to him a hint of laughter in his voice. Making me giggle. I switch back into my original clothes and walk back out to them carrying all of the clothes.

Instatnly they stand up and take the clothes from me. "Dont worry we got this." They laugh and walk up to the cashier paying for them.

And Im just glued on that dress as I see the cashier fold it and place it into the bag.

Will I even get a chance, a date to show it off? I'll just have to wait and see ;D.

"Ok lets go." Yoseob says as they walk back to me carrying the bag. I try to take it off his hands . "I got it." He smiles taking it out of my reach.

Such a gentleman! :)

I ended up getting a pairs of pants, two shirts. and that dress.

We walk out of the store and come up to an AT&T store. Oh how I'd love to have a phone again. It's been a year since I've had one.

"Wanna go look?" Dongwoon must of notcied my gaze at the store.

"Can we?" I ask excitedly.

"Of course." Yoseob answers slinging his arm over my shoulder.

We go in the store and Im like a little kid in a candy store. Im gazing at all the phones when I come upon one.

"You like this one?" Dongwoon laughs coming up beside me .

"Yesss." I agree taking it in my hands and playing with it when he takes it and starts walking to the cashier.

"What are you doing?" I call after him.

"Buying it for you." He says back at me. I look at Yoseob next to me and he just laughs.

Finally Dongwoon walks back to me with the bag in his hand.

"You live with us now we gotta take careof you, you need a phone so if your ever in trouble you can contact us." He explains smiling handing me the bag.

"Oh thank you!!!" I exclaim throwing my arms around him giving him a hug! They keep showering me with gifts!

We walk out of this store now and walk to the food court. Where I sit down and the boys insist they'll get the food.

 

Dongwoon POV

Coming to the mall was one of the best ideas I've had lately. Just me Yunhee and Yoseob. She needed to get out of the house. And she's always with Junhyung. Its nice to just have her by herself.

And the way he eyes lit up when she tried on those clothes and when she say that phone! How could I of just not get her the phone! I dont know how I'd feel if anything happened to her. Now she'll be able to have a way of contacting us at all times!

Now me and Yoseob are at the food stand ordering our food.

I wonder what Yunhee likes. I think as I gaze at the menu.

Hmmm I'll get french fries. Everybody's gotta like those.

So I order french fries and Yoseob orders pizza. As we walk back to Yunhee.

"I got this for you." Yoseob smiles handing her a slice of pizza.

"And I got this for you." I smile handing her the box of french fries. And she smiles back up at me.
 And i feel my cheeks turn pink.

Even when she tried those clothes on I could feel myself blush becuase she just looked so pretty in them!

 

 

Yunhee POV

They walk back to me with pizza and french fries.

I didnt even have to tell them and they came back with my two favorite foods!!

I dont even hesitate I just dig in the food happily. As they laugh and join in.

After we're done eating we decide we've done enough here today and start heading towards the exit of the mall.

"got everything you wanted?" Dongwoon asks next to me.

"Yep I dont know how to thank you guys." I smile looking at both of them

"Dont need to. We wanted to just for you." Yoseob smiles back at me.

We approach the van once again and hop inside ready for the ride home.

As we start to go I look out the window and start to daydream. Its soo quiet in this car!

I wonder what Junhyung is doing right now. Or if he even notices we are gone. I giggle thinking about this.

 

Yoseob POV

We've had a pretty good trip to the mall today . Got Yunhee some clothes of her own for a change, and even a phone!

She seems pretty happy. thats good. Becuase me and her have became pretty close these past few days. I just feel like I trust her alot. With anything I tell her.

She's someone I can reply on. And when she calls me Seobie its just so damn cute. I can tell theres something between her and Junhyung. The way they smile at each other.

All I gotta say is he's a damn lucky guy.

 

YunHee  POV

I catch a glimpse of Yoseob and it looks like he's in deep thought. Wonder what he's thinking about??

When I look back up we're already back at the apartments.

"that was fast." I say looking next to me at Dongwoon.  And that was why it was so quiet on the ride home. He's asleep!

"Dongwoon. I giggle shaking his shoulder making his eyes slowly open. "we're here."

"Oh oh yeah." He smiles yawning then jumping out. We then make our way back up the stairs. The boys refusing to let me carry the bags. Defeated I just trail after them step after step until we make it to the dorm and go back inside.

When we enter the house isnt quiet like it was early. The boys were up now and all in front of the tv playing video games. Except Junhyung. He cant be sleeping stilll! Its already 12! I look at the clock.

Lets go find out. I say to myself as I make my way to our room.

 

Dongwoon POV

We get back to the dorm and me and Yoseob both plop onto the couch with the other guys.

I didnt even know I fell asleep on the way home. But man was my dream awsome!

I was alone with Yunhee, just the two of us. And we were on a date. And everything seemd perfect!

A smile is spread on my face jus thinking about it.

"Whatcha so smily about?" Yoseob nudges my shoulders.

"Nothing just had a good day." I smile even more.

I look back to where Yunhee was and I see her walking back into Junhyung's room.

Im so freaking jealous of you Junhyung, you dont even know!

 

~~~ Jus thougt I'd make a little chapter with only Yunhee, Yoseob and Dongwoon. Hope it isnt too boring for you guys. But anyways please comment and subscribe! ♥