chapter 13

Total Opposites

I had my head laying down against the cold desk. Until the bell rang waking me up out of my daydream. And I kept my head down as I heard the zippers on backpacks being closed and the screeching of chairs being pushed in.

I waited for everybody to leave the room until I stood up and decided to leave.

"Man I thought you were never coming out." Yoseob greeted me at the door again.

"Haha I almost died in there..Soooo boring!" I added rubbing my eyes.

"Well dont worry, its lunch now." He assured me leading me to the cafeteria.

"Good. Im starving!" I exclaimed.

And it was packed already with hundreds of kids already. Sitting at tables in their groups eating, some off in the corner of the room break dancing, overall just enjoying themselves.

But as soon as I walked in, it became silent and all eyes turned to me.

"Uhhh this is akward" I thought to myself. I look at the floor to try to avoid their stares but I became nervous and more nervous.Ever since I was little I never really liked all the attention being on me.

"Come on lets get some food." Yoseob grabbed my hand.

As we stood in line i couldnt take it much longer. "Why are they all starring at me?!" I whsipered to him.

"Ahh your the new kid. There just curious I guess." He assumed.

I tried to shake them off but they watched my every move. While I stood in line, grabbed a tray, put my food on the tray, and even when I paid the cashier. Their eyes followed.

I peered across the room and found the boys sitting at a table at the back already.

Hyunseung and Kikwang catching my stare waved their hands signaling us over.

"You all good?" Yoseob asked me after paying for his food.

"Yep." I replied and followed him to the awaiting boys.

This time the stares were following me even more now. But the girls eyes were the worst. They were filled with envy when they saw me sit down with Beast.

Some were filed with curiosity, some with confusion, but most of them were filled with disgust.

"YunHee right here." Dongwoon patted the empty seat next to him.

I slid in next to him and can feel their eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.

"So how you like school so far?" Dujuna sked between bites.

"It's good...better than my other school." I admitted.

"Really?" Hyunseung poked his head forawrd from the end.

"How?" Kikwang asked.

"At my old school their were fights almost everyday, graffiti, trash everywhere." I said.

"Ha sounds ghetto!" Kikwang laughed.

"Pretty much, kids even sold drugs while on campus." I confessed.

Next to Hyunseung was Junhyung. His head lowered to his food. But while I talked he actually lifted his head up and seemed interested.

"They didnt get in trouble?" Hyunseung asked.

"Sometimes but it never made them stop." I said.

"Was it scary." He asked again.

"You kinda get used to it." I replied starting to eat my food.

"Did you do drugs?!" He asked Agaiiin.

"Yah Hyunseung. What are you 21 questions?" Dujun scolded.

"Let the girl eat." Dongwoon laughed.

"I was just asking." Hyunseung whined lowered his head to his food.

And we all continued eating our food. I stole occasional glances across the table at Junhyung. He was pretty concentrated on his food. Until his head suddenly shot up at a voice.

"Junhyung." 

We all turned around to see a girl approaching our table. 

 

 

Just a little update xD. Well please comment and subscribe :)