the nice ones :)

Total Opposites

"So whatcha do since we were gone?" Hyunseung plopped down on the couch next to me.

"This." I smiled pointing to the T.V

"Wanna play some Xbox?" Dongwoon and Kikwang stood in front of the T.V holding out controllers.

"Im good. But I'll watch you guys." I smiled.

"Yay! I got dibs on the good controller!" Kikwang ran to the couch.

"Man you always give me the crappy one." Dongwoon slumped down on the other side of me.

And they got right into playing. The game is Black Ops I knew it. My brother would play this nonstop. I would hear him from the other room all the time.

"Time to kill some zombies!" Dongwoon proclaimed.

"Wait wheres Junhyung?" Kikwang looked up from the T.V.

"Yeah where'd he go?" Dujun asked from the kitchen.

"Uhh he said.. out." I replied.

"Really?" Dujun yelled back.

"Yeah whatever that means." I kept my eyes on the game.

"Ahhhh you've got alot to learn YunHee." Hyunseung laughed.

I forgot that he was next to me for a moment xD.

"Yeah when Junhyung says "out" it means he's going out to a party or something." Dongwoon nodded.

"Wasnt he just at a party last night?" I was confused.

"He can never get enough of parites." Kikwang added his fingers moving frantically on the controller. "Dahhhh Dongwoon you killed me!!!!" he screamed.

"Haha what now!" Dongwoon cheered.

"I'll be right back." I laughed standing up.

I walked to the kitchen to where Dujun and Yoseob were pigging out.

"Yunhee." Yoseob smiled. Pulling a stool over for me to sit on.

"Want some?" Dujun held out a bag of chips to me.

"Sure." I reached my hand in grabbing a hand full.

"So what's up?" Yoseob asked.

"I was thinking you think I could stay in one of your guys rooms?"

"Ahhhh." Dujun began looking sorry.

"YunHee were sorry but..Junhyung's room is the only one with an extra bed." Yoseob continued.

I just starred down. I was hoping they said yes.

"Hey." Dujun added.

My head shooting up.

"Junhyung seems mean and everything right now. But trust me he's a really nice guy when he wants to be." he commented.

"I'll believe it when I see it" I whispered to myself.

"Yeah especially to a girl!" Yoseob nodded.

Hmppp sure..

"I'll talk to him tonight. Try to lighten him up." Dujun patted my shoulder.

"YunHee !" Dongwoon yelled from the couch.

"Thanks guys. I hope it works." I gave a smile and made my way back to the other boys.

"Hahah Kikwang just got owned!!" Hyunseung laughed.

"And about to be again." Dongwoon smiled. "YunHee watch this." He nodded towards the screen.

I sat back down in between Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

"Ready. 3. 2. 1" Dongwoon chanted.

"Ahhhh" Kikwang yelled slapping his forehead with his palm.

"Haha sorry Kikwang." Dongwoon apologized.

"Round 2!" he challenged.

And I watched them for a good 3 hours. I cant believe they can play for this long. My eyes burning from nonstop watching.

My head dropping from exhaustion. I felt myself lean on Dongwoon. Then snapping right back up. But only to lean again.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoon asked starring at me. I was leaning on his shoulder.

"Nothing just tired." I answered rubbing my eyes.

"Go take a nap you'll feel better." Hyunseung added.

"No no its ok." I lied. I want to a take a nap! I just dont want to go back into his room!
 But I dont think I had a choice.

Dongwoon suddenly stood up grabbing my hand. "No no come on." He smiled. "You know your tired."

He led me down the hallway into Junhyung's room. "You'll feel better trust me even if its just laying down." He let go of my hand.

"Nothing to worry about. We'll be here when you wake up." He assured me and left the room.

I hesitated before going to the bed. What if whens he comes home he freaks out again.

It took me a good minuet to finally climb into the bed. I starred up at the ceiling for awhile then finally closed my eyes and drifted off into a sleep.

And when I woke up I heard the distance mumers of people talking.

It sounded like Dujun and Junhyung. At once I remebered what hetold me earlier.

"I'll talk to him tonight. Try to lighten him up."

I couldnt hear anything they were saying except for a few words.

"....just be nice.."

"But...she...our dorm..

"...junhyung.....she's a nice girl.....have to....please."

I heard nothing else. It went quiet.. But then I heard the footsteps heading near the door.

The door swinging open revealing him in the doorway.

 


Please subscribe and comment :)). ♥