Next morning

Total Opposites

I looked forward the whole car ride. I didnt dare look at him next to me. I could feel his eyes glarring at me. Its making me soo nervous.

And just before I thought I couldnt take it no longer the car came to an abrupt stop in front of a building with a huge sign.

Seoul Studio.

Everyone filing out of the car except for the 3 of us in the back.

Junhyung letting out a sigh slowly climbed out. Leaving me and Yoseob to follow.

Feeling a tugg on my shoulder I turned around.

"He'll get used to you." He whispered.

"You think?"I questioned.

"Just give him some time. He'll come around." He smiled. Us walking behind the rest of the group into the building.

Once inside a tall man walked towards us stopping short in front of Dujun.

"Right on time boys." He smiled.

"Hello Mr.Jong." They all said in unsion.

"Ohhh and who do we have here?" He focuesd his eyes on me.

"Im Yunhee." I answered.

"YunHee's staying with us at our dorm now." Kikwang chimed in.

"Well Yunhee these are a bunch of fine boys. Im sure you'll be treated nice." He smiled. Then he got back to business.

"Well time to start." He motioned for us to follow him to the middle of the floor.

"So today I've got you guys for hmmm....practicing Fiction." He nodded.

"Whoooo penguin dance!!" They cheered thier moods turning to pure happiness. Even Junhyung! I stole a glance at him and  there was a..a. smile! on his face!

Oh man how I'd die for a camera right now! I mean he's actually pretty cute when he's smiling. If only he wasnt such a jerk!

Snapping out of my thoughts I saw Dujun, Hyunseung, Kikwang and Junhyung all form a line in the middle of the dance floor with me , Yoseob, and Dongwoon standing off to the side.

Music suddenely started filling the room as they started moving to the beat. Their bodies moving so swiftly and precise!

Even Junhyung's! It was like he's a whole different person when he dances. His mean glare diasappeared and his face showed complete pride and determination.

I tried switching my attention to Dujun, Kikwang and even Hyunseung, but my eyes kept turning back towards Junhyung! For the whole 20 mineuts that they danced I was glued to him. He is gooood!

Then the music finally stopped and they stood wiping the sweat off their foreheads making their way back to us.

Indicating that it's Yoseob and Dongwoon's turn now.

They made their way to the middle of the floor stopping suddenly as they turn around and see me remaining on the side.

"YunHee what are you doing?" Dongwoon asked confused.

"I-umm. Im just going to watch you guys." I admitted.

"What.. No way you gotta dance with us!" Yoseob running to me now grabbing my hand pulled me in between him and Dongwoon.

"I cant.. I mean im not good." I completely lied.

Truth is. Dance used to be my LIFE! I breathed it in day and night! But then I quit 4 years ago and never danced since.

"Dont worry just watch and do what we do." Dongwoon assured me.

"But.."  I was cut off by the music starting up again. The boys starting to move to the music. Yoseob waving motioning me to follow them.

And that triggers it.. My dancing abilites raging inside of me suddenley let loose.

Before I know it Im lost in the music dancing away. I was in sync with them. Mastering every step they are doing. I look to the sidelines where Dujun and the reast are standing. Their mouths dropping to the floor instantly making me smile.

Ha! Didnt know I could do this did cha' Junhyung ? :) I though to myself.

As I keep dancing away I can hear their little side conversation.

"She's ...goood!! " Hyunseung exclaimed.

"Hmmp." Junhyung groaned.

"Oh come on, you know she's good! " Kikwang nudged Junhyung.

"Ehhh. I've seen better!" Junhyung shrugged off Kikwangs remark.

"Come on man give her a chance. Who knows, maybe you guys will be good friends." Hyunseung added.

"Ha!! Not even!" He let out a short harsh laugh.

"Are you kidding? She's even got the penguin walk down!!" Dujun bragged.

I kept dancing away ignoring Junhyung's little comments. Trying to hide my smile as their jaws drop more and more every time I nail a step. Unable to, a huge smile escaped and spread about my face. Dongwoon noticing, returned a smile of his own back to me.

Mouthing. "Your doing great!"

After what seemes like 15 mineuts passed the music dimms down and we walk back to the 4 boys.

"Wow!! Didnt know you had that in you!" Dujun smiled clapping.

"YunHee.. Your soo gooood!" Kikwang rushed to me tackleing me in a hug.

"Haha..Kikwang..I cant..breath." I laughed.

"S-Sorry." He let go backing away smiling, completely embarrassed.

"See told you you'd be fine." Yoseob placed his hand on my shoulder panting from exhaustion.

"Thanks Yoseob." I was smiling like a maniac now. A silence hung in the air for a split second until.

"Bravo. Bravo!" Mr. Jong re-emerged now clapping.

"Boys that was great.. and YunHee. That was impressive!" He smiled at me.

"If you stay with the boys you'll soon be better than them!" He laughed teasing them.

"Thanks Mr Jong." My face was turning completely red from blushing.

"Ok welll.. You've done pretty much everything for today. Looks to me like you guys have got the dance mesmorized." He nodded. Then pulled a notebook out of his pocket.

"But.." he paused.

"Hmmm. Dongwoon, Yoseob, Dujun, Kikwang, and Hyunseung I need you guys for an hour or two." He added.

"What? What for?" Junhyung answered for them.

"They need to finish up some recording."

"Wait! Why not me??" Junhyung asked.

"Your all caught up. No need to stay."

"Wait wait theres gotta be something I can do. Something." He was almost pleading.

God does he not want to be with me that bad?!

"Nope sorry. Junhyung go home and relax." Mr Jong instructed him.

"Junhyung take urself and YunHee home." Dujun added.

"You'll be ok right?" Dujun turned to me now.

Wait!! Go home with him!! No way. no freaking way!! Do you want me to die????

This is exactly what I wanted to say. But I decided not to.

"Yeah.. i'll be fine.." I was almost frowning. My eyes met with Yoseobs.

And I got the message he sent to me.  Im sorry.

"Ok good. So Junhyung you two go home." Dujun said. "We'll be there later."

"Ahhhh... bye then." Junhyung groaned replied turning on his heels making his way to the door.

I quickly waved goodbye to them and had to speed walk to catch up to him.

He was already opening the door to the car and climbing into the drivers seat. Ignoring me completely.

I thought about sitting in the back in order to avoid him. But that would just make him even more angry.

So i opened the passneger door and cautiously slid into the seat.

He didnt even say anything at all.

This has got to stop now! Enough is enough so I make my deicsion and decide to speak up.

"So what's up?" I asked still starring straight ahead.

 

 

~~` Ok so finally updated ^^. This chapter is pretty short and straight to the point. Sorry if its boring soo far but I'll make it better ! xD So pleasssse subscribe && subscribe . Comments are what keep me going :)