chapter 19

Total Opposites

Once inside the boys all threw their backpacks in a pile in the corner . Kikwang, Hyunseung, Dujun racing each other to the couch.

Junhyung walking straight to his room closing the door behind him.

Yoseob and Dongwoon both following me to the kitchen.

"Man im hungry. School food blows!" Yoseob groaned opening the fridge.

"You can say that again." I agreed plopping down on a stool.

"Want some?" Yoseob held up a box of cereal.

"Hells yes." I smiled then pulled up another stool next to mine for him as he prepared the food.

"What are you guys eating that for, lets go out somewhere and eat!" Dongwoon proclaimed smiling.

"It's better than this.. This stuff is stale." Yoseob laughed lifting his soon up letting the cereal slide off.

"Ewww." I giggled not even taking a bite of mine now.

I heard a knock on a door and turned around to see Dongwoon waiting outside Junhyung's door.

"Hyung, you want any food?" He asked threw the door.

I couldnt hear the mumbled answer from the other side of the door.

This was my chance to ask Yoseob! I suddenly remembered.

"Yoseob!" I swung back around so fast I even made myself dizzy!

"Ahhh" He screamed almost dropping both bowls of cereal . He was right behind me getting ready to walk back to the sink and I nearly yelled in his face xD!

"Aww sorry." I apologized trying not to laugh. " But oh! Yoseob you know JiMin?" I asked him.

"Yess.." He kind of muttered.

"Does Junhyung and him have u.... any problems?" I asked curious for an actual response.

"Ahhh..well yes.. But I really shouldnt say anymore." Yoseob confessed.

"Awww pleasee." I started to plead but then I heard the sound of a door opening and I swing back around.

"You sure Hyung? We are going out somewhere to eat." Dongwoon told him Junhyung who was standing in the doorway.

"Yeah.. I'm going out." He answered pulling on a jacket. He was changed now out of his school clothes. Black skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a leather jacket. I felt my eyes checking him out and had to make myself look away.

"Again?!" I mumbled to myself .

"Out again?" Yoseob spoke up asking the question I also thought.

"Yeah.. I'm meeting someone." He answered making his way to the door.

"I'll be back later." He added before exiting the dorm.

"Bye..Cya..Later." All came from the boys who were huddled on the couch, controllers gripped in their hands.

Then the text I kinda saw over Junhyung's shoulder in class popped into my head.

....sounds good. tonight.

"Meeting someone... who?!" That question racing thru my head. " The girl in the picture?" I frowned.

Turning back to Yoseob I decided to try again. " Pleaseeeee." I even gavehim the puppy dog look.

"Please what." He mumbled between bites.

"Tell me why Junhyung hates Jimin." I asked.

"I really cant. Im sorry YunHee he would kill me.Really. All i can say is that they've had a bad past." And he kept it at that.

"Alright." I stammered defeated looking down .

"Hey cheer up." Dongwoon came up behind me. You guys want McDonalds? My treat." He smiled.

"Nah I'ma stay I'm too tired." I answered looking at the clock "7:00" signlaed off of it.

"Thats fine. I could just bring it back here instead of us eating there." He told me.

"Then yes!" I smiled.. Im sooo hungry! And I hvent had McDonalds since idk when.. When I actually lived with my family??

"Ok who wants to come with me to get food?" Dongwoon announced to everyone.

"Meee." Kikwang, Dujun,  and Hyunseung all exclaimed.

"You?" Dongwoon asked Yoseob.

"I'll stay with her." Yoseob said standing next to me.

"Alright be back in a little." Dongwoon assured us walking outthe door the rest of the boys following him.

"Hey Im gunna go take a shower before they come back that ok?" Yoseob asked me.

"Yeah sure go ahead." I assured him taking a seat on the couch picking up the remote.

"Alright be right back." His voice echoing down the hallway.

About 10 minuets go by Im just flipping thru the channels on the T.V trying to find something good. When my head suddenly turns to a sound.

I heard the doorknob on the front door being turned.

What..they cant be back that fast! And its not Yoseob... Who the hell is it?! I started freaking myself out.

Then walking thru the doorway was Junhyung with a girl next to him. Walking straight in not even noticing me at first. Then his eyes met mine.

"Wait! You guys are supposed to be out eating!" He exclaimed.

 

~~~~~Hey guys ♥. So 2 updates. Whoo :D. Hope they arent too boring ><. But tell me whatcha think.. Like it so far?? Well please comment. They motivate me to keep writing. && please subscribe :DD