Amusement Park Adventure

Star Catcher

"This is such a beautiful place! I've never seen such a wonderful park!"

They had finally arrived at the amusement park. Sohee was already getting excited about it. From the moment that she saw it, she had fallen in love. To Sohee, it was like a miniature Disneyland. Or DisneyWorld. She'd lived in California and went to Disneyland often in the summer time. She was a big fan of Mickey Mouse (not Micky Yoochun, although she's friends with him).

"Ah! Look, that's such a cute castle!" Sohee squealed, pointing at the blue castle (that was a copy-cat of the Disney castle).

"Noona, let's go on the ride first!" Junsu said cheerfully.

Sohee nodded and laughed happily. They all headed towards a ride called 'Fearsome Village'. It had a creepy entrance covered with graves and dead leaves, dark lights and a suspicious little woman hiding behind a tree.

"Are you sure you want to go to this one?" Yoochun asked. He seemed scared.

"Ye." Junsu and Sohee said together. Why do they sound so happy to go into some scary ride? Yoochun wondered. He stared at the little woman again and tapped Jaejoong on the shoulder.

Jaejoong blinked. "Ye?"

"Hyung, what is that old lady doing behind that tree?" Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Yoochun-ah! That's a fake person. She's not real."

Yoochun gasped. "Mwuh?! Really?" He peeked at the woman again. She stared back at him with shimmering, black eyes. But she didn't do anything. Yoochun sighed with relief.

Jaejoong laughed. "Please don't tell me that you thought she was real."

"Of course not! I wouldn't believe such things!" Yoochun said.

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow in doubt, but Yoochun ignored him and stepped forward in the line. They were waiting for the ride and there were a lot of people. This could take a long time. Yoochun thought. Maybe I'll luck out and Junsu and Sohee would get impatient and leave the ride.

Of course, that did not happen. When it was finally their turn, Yoochun turned pale.

"Are you alright?" Sohee asked with concern.

Yoochun only nodded and got into the seat. Sohee patted his hand gently. "Don't worry, Yoochun. I'm right beside you. If you feel the need to hold my hand, please do. It'll help."

Yoochun smiled nervously. "Thanks."

Yoochun had always been afraid of heights. Which caused him to be afraid of a few other things. Yoochun was glad that Sohee had offered to hold his hand. He had really wanted to ask Junsu or Jaejoong hyung, but that would've been embarressing. Jaejoong would've about it and Junsu would've refused, saying that it was childish and stupid or something.

The ride started and all the lights went out. There came a gentle, soothing voice on the microphone overhead, which made it even more scarier.

"You have dared yourself to challenge against the village that everyone fears. We will not forgive you. Today, you will remember for the rest of your lives to never come back to . . . the Fearsome Village."

Then the ride started. It was slow at first, crawling creepily forward, no lights on. Then, the lights appeared. They were dark red and dim. The car immediately swooshed by, full of speed and wind. It blew Yoochun out of his own mind. He couldn't think. All he could do was look forward. . .

There was a huge, evil woman's face in front of him. She was glaring at him with a death look. Then she opened he mouth wide open and there were sharp teeth, like vampires.

"I will come for you." she hissed. The car kept moving closer and closer to her, faster and faster. The car was going to smash into her. As the car arrived at , Yoochun closed his eyes and wished it to be all over. The car was going super fast. He didn't want to be eaten by that evil lady. But as the car swooshed into her, Yoochun heard an evil laughter, it sounder like her.

Yoochun couldn't help it. He gripped Sohee's hand, who was sittin beside him. Sohee squeezed his hand and patted his hand gently. Yoochun started to calm down, even though the car was going even faster than before. Then he sneaked a peek with his eyes.

The car suddenly dropped down. It went down so fast that it felt like falling off a cliff.

Yoochun saw blood on the ground. The car was falling towards it. It was about to splash the car.

"B-BLOOD!!!" he screamed.

He also heard Junsu shriek in the seat ahead of him. Junsu was sitting next to Jaejoong.

Sohee giggled nervously and looked over at Yoochun, who was about to scream again.

The car wheeled itself into the river of blood, but it was actually just an illusion. The blood wasn't real. It was computer-made. Yoochun's heart slowed down. This ride is so weird.

Suddenly, the car went fast again. Really fast. It rode up, high into the air, where Yoochun was afraid of. The car fled on and on, higher and higher into the air. Then it flipped over and Yoochun was suddenly upside-down, hanging in the air.

"AAAGGGGGHHH!!!!!" He shouted.

Sohee laughed. "This is so much fun!"

How is this fun?!

The car went back down to the bottom and rode fast again. Then another flip. Then another. Then another. Then the last flip. After the last flip and after the car rode some more with the lady laughing evilly, the ride was finally over. Finally.

The car stopped at the stairs, where the people were supposed to climb off and exit. Yoochun immediatley pulled himself off of the car seat and onto the stairs. He walked up the steps and towards the exit. he waited for his friends to come.

As he was waiting, a couple who was sitting behind him walked towards the exit, talking.

"That was so much fun, wasn't it?" the girl asked her boyfriend.

"Ye." the boy responded.

"I loved it." the girl said.

"Me too," the boy said, filled with excitement. "But the people were too loud. I mean, seriously, didn't you hear that loud scream that someone did? It was so loud, I almost lost my ear."

"I know, I know!" the girl said. "And then, there was another person who would scream loudly after every flip. It was so, so, so annoying!"

"I know, right?" the boy agreed. They continued to complain and walked away. Yoochun blushed.

"Yoochun-ah! That was fun, huh?" Jaejoong said, smiling.

Yoochun gave him a smile. "Uh. . . mm-hm."

"Ye, it was alright." Junsu said, coming towards them.

Sohee followed him. "Ani, ani, it was awesome! It was so much fun! I was excited the whole time! It made me so energetic!"

Jaejoong grinned at her. "Ye, ye! So exciting! I was having so much fun the whole time! It was amazing!"

The two of them grinned at each other happily while the other two scowled unhappily. Yoochun felt like sitting down for a rest. Junsu felt like eating cotton candy.

They all left the building and back to the entrance of the amusement park. The sun was shining brightly, as if  the scary ride had never happened.

"Where shall we go next?" Sohee asked. 

Jaejoong shrugged. "How about that haunted house over there?"

"ANI!" Junsu and Yoochun said together.

Sohee and Jaejoong blinked. "Wae?" they asked.

Junsu scratched his head. "Uh... because. . . I want to ride on the . . . uh." He looked around at the park. "Uh. . . Ferris Wheel."

"Ferris Wheel?" the rest of them all repeated.

Junsu nodded. "Ye, can we?"

"I thought you were afraid of heights?" Jaejoong said.

"Oh. . . yeah. Well, I said I'm not afraid of heights. Just really, really tall heights."

"But this is really, really tall." Sohee said.

"Not as tall as that 60 building." Junsu said.

"You mean 63." Jaejoong and Sohee said.

"Whatever! Let's just go on that one, okay?" Junsu said.

Sohee looked over at Yoochun. "Can you go?"

Yoochun nodded. "Ye, I guess."

Jaejoong smiled. "Then, let's go."

~ ~ ~

"Wow! It's so pretty up here!" Sohee exclaimed.

Sohee had paired up with Yoochun again. Junsu and Jaejoong had gone on the other cart. Sohee had wanted to sit with Jaejoong, but . . . she couldn't get much courage to ask him. Whatever, if I ride with him, I'll only get more nervous. I wouldn't be able to enjoy my time on this ferris wheel. Besides, Yoochun needs me. He's afraid of heights, and I should help him out.

Sohee looked over at Yoochun, who was sitting next to her, but staring outside quietly.

"Yoochun, are you alright?" she asked.

Yoochun (who had been daydreaming), went back to reality. "Huh? Oh, ye. I'm okay. Thank you for your concern, Sohee."

"If you're afraid, don't worry, I'll help you out okay?" Sohee said.

Yoochun smiled. "Ye."

Okay, now's my chance to ask him some stuff. Sohee decided. Even though Sohee really was concerned about Yoochun's health, she had to do something to get to know him more to ask him for information. And comforting him on stuff like this was a good way.

"So, Yoochun, you've been having a great acting career, haven't you?" Sohee said.

Yoochun stared at her. "Uh. . . I guess."

"Are you planning to be in any other upcoming dramas after Miss Ripely?" Sohee asked.

"Maybe." Yoochun answered.

Sohee frowned. That wasn't much of an answer. She needed to know more.

"How about music? Is JYJ getting anything done?" she said with a laugh.

Yoochun smiled. "Well, after the album, we're thinking of doing another concert."

"Another concert?" Sohee repeated. "But, you guys just did one!"

Yoochun shrugged. "We've gotta make money, you know."

"True." Sohee said.

"Aren't concerts a lot of work?" Sohee asked.

Yoochun nodded. "Lots of dancing, singing, preparations and stuff."

"I see." Sohee said, sighing.

Then, the conversation ended. They both went back to looking at the view for a while.

"Sohee, you didn't have to sit with me. You could've sat with Junsu. He really wanted to sit with you. He was so sad when you picked me."

Sohee sighed. "Ye, but you are more afraid of heights. I wanted to help you out."

"You don't have to. I'm getting better at controlling my fears."

"Ye, but if I didn't sit with you or Junsu, I'd have to-"

Sohee stopped herself. Great, now I'm thinking about him again. Good job, Sohee.

"You were saying?" Yoochun said. Why did she suddenly stop talking?

"Eh, mianhe. Just forget that I ever said anything! Okay? Forget it! Just forget about it!" Sohee said. She looked down at her lap, blushing.

"Huh? What's wrong, Sohee?" Yoochun asked.

Sohee looked up at him and blushed. Oh, how come I have to be in love?! I don't want to! If only I hadn't fallen in love with Jaejoong, my work wouldn't be as hard! Then, I could betray them without feeling as much guilt! Yoochun, I'm so sorry!

Sohee looked back down again. Yoochun noticed that her face was even more red than before. Huh. That's weird. She's blushing. Wait a minute! She's blushing! And she was looking at me! C-Could it be. . .? Ani, ani! She's my friend! Why would she look at me like that? Like she's in love with me! Is Sohee crushing on me?

Sohee sighed. "Yoochun, I'm sorry."

Yoochun gulped. "Sorry for what?"

Sohee looked down again. "Nothing."

~ ~ ~

"This is so pretty, hyung! But why is this Ferris wheel going so, so slow?!" Junsu asked.

Jaejoong shrugged. "Maybe it's old?"

Junsu sighed. " I mean, look at that! Even Sohee and Yoochun are only a little bit down from the top. How long will it take us to go back down again?"

"They're right in front of us, Junsu. We'll be out as soon as they are. Relax."

Junsu suddenly sat straighter. "Eh?!"

Jaejoong stared at him. "Mwuh?"

Junsu pointed at Sohee and Yoochun's car. "Did they have a fight or something? They look weird. Look at that!"

Jaejoong squinted his eyes and peered at them. Junsu was right. Sohee's head was down, like she was sad. Yoochun was sitting far away from her. He was sitting right next to the window, like he was married to it. They looked really awkward.

"I wonder what's up?" Jaejoong said.

Junsu nodded. "Hopefully nothing much. They're the best of friends!"

Jaejoong scowled at Junsu. "What are you talking about? Me and Sohee are the best together!"

Junsu gave him a look of surprise. "Excuse me?! Yoochun and Sohee talk about everything together! They worry about each other all the time. Didn't you see? Sohee tried to comfort Yoochun on the roller coaster and now, she's sitting with him again so that he won't be afraid. They're better friends than me and Sohee. I'm so jealous."

"I still think that Sohee and I are better." Jaejoong said. He wasn't going to admit it to Junsu, but he was secretly in love with Sohee. Hearing Junsu say that Yoochun and Sohee were better together made him envious, even if Junsu meant friendship. Jaejoong was so happy to talk with Sohee about the roller coaster that they both loved.

"Hyung, don't you think that Sohee is different from the other fans? She doesn't get all excited and girly like the others. She treats us like normal people. You know what I mean?" Junsu said.

Jaejoong nodded. "Ye. She's . . . a great person. She is smart, nice, kind. She's friendly with everyone. She cares about others a lot. Sohee really is unique."

Junsu smiled proudly. "Ye, my noona is the best in the world!"

Jaejoong stared out at the view. The sun was shining brightly. The trees in the distance were beautiful. I wish Sohee was the one who's seeing this with me. Jaejoong thought. Junsu was fine, he was a good friend and all, but Sohee would've been a more exciting companion.

"Junsu, when was the last time you were in love?" Jaejoong asked.

Junsu blushed. "Hyung!!!! Why are you asking that?!"

Jaejoong shrugged. "Just curious."

Junsu looked away. "Well. . . it was . . . a long time ago."

Without saying it out loud, Jaejoong already knew who it was. Junsu's crush must've been Sohee. Even though that was years and years ago. Some things never change. Jaejoong thought. Junsu was making it obvious by looking at Sohee, who was still staring at her lap in the other car. Yoochun stayed glued to the window.

Jaejoong couldn't help himself. He glanced at Sohee. Like always, his heart would pound against his chest loudly. Jaejoong knew what that meant. But he couldn't face Sohee about these things. All he could do was pretend that everything was just like before. Just friends.

Jaejoong sighed. "Love can sometimes be like a roller coaster. It can either start off slow, fast, or in-between. But in the end, all that matters is that there was love. If it began slow, you have to have the patience to let it come. If it came fast like the wind, then you're lucky. I wish that. . . love would come faster for me, though. . ."

Junsu stared at Jaejoong. Why is hyung talking about love? Am I supposed to answer him? What do I say? What do I do? Junsu took a deep breath. "Uh . . . ye, hyung. That's right."

Jaejoong sighed again. "Love . . . can impact you so much, Junsu."

"Ye, hyung. That's right."

"It can be good love or it can be bad love."

"Ye, hyung. That's right."

"Why do you keep saying the same thing?" Jaejoong asked in confusion.

"Ye, hyung. That's right."

"You're in love with Sohee, right?"

"Ye, hyung. That's right."

"You pee in your pants at night too, right?"

"Ye, hyung. That's . . . HUH?! What did you just say, hyung??!!" Junsu shouted, surprised.

"ARE YOU SPACING OUT?! YOU AREN'T EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!" Jaejoong yelled.

"M-Mianhe, hyung. I only paid attention on your first comment. I... didn't know what else to say, so I just kept saying the same thing and didn't listen to you. Mianhe, hyung! Mianhe!" Junsu said with an unhappy frown.

Jaejoong shook his head. "Never mind. But . . . don't you think that love has such an effect on our lives?"

Why does he keep talking about love?! "Um, ye, hyung."

They continued to talk about love for a while (actually, the conversation was mostl lead on by Jaejoong) until Junsu deliberately changed the subject to the weather. After some conversations about the sun, rainbows, and rain, the ride was finally over.

Junsu sighed in relief and got off of the ferris wheel with Jaejoong. Yoochun and Sohee were waiting for them near a bench. Sohee smiled at the sight of Junsu and Jaejoong. She walked over to them with Yoochun following slowly.

"Annyeong again! Let's go on another ride later. I have to use the restroom right now. I'll be right back, okay?"

The boys nodded. Sohee walked to the ladies room. Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Junsu sat on the bench to wait.

None of them said anything. There was an awkward silence for a while. All of them were busy thinking.

Yoochun: What now?! I can't believe this! Sohee is in love with me! What am I supposed to do? I think of her as my friend! But . . . Sohee is a great girl. Anybody would want to date her. If I list out all of her good points, maybe I'll be able to think of her as a possible girlfriend. Let's see. . .

Yoochun's List of Sohee's Good Points:

  • Smart
  • Beautiful
  • Sweet/Kind
  • Generous
  • Good at cooking
  • Friendly
  • Funny

Sohee really is the best of the best! Maybe she is my type. Maybe. I'll consider her. After all, I'm not the type to date someone I don't like. If Sohee likes me, she might confess. I have to think about how I feel about her.

Junsu: I wonder why Jaejoong is so weird today. He's never talked like this before. I wonder if he's sick or something. Maybe he's tired. He's probably in love. I wonder who it is? Oh, whatever! He would never tell me. I've got to go on a ride with noona before we go home. I haven't been able to go on any rides with her yet! So unfair! Yoochun keeps getting all the attention because he's afraid of heights. Well, I am, too. Just not as much as him. I think. . .

Jaejoong: This is making me crazy! Seeing her smile at me is making me nervous. Jaejoong, you've got to calm down! Talk with her. Go on a ride with her or something! I haven't even been on a ride with her yet! I have to get a chance to do that! I hope she'll let me. She'll probably want to go with Junsu, though. After all, he's her dongsaeng. Aish! What'll I do?

"Why are you all so quiet?"

They all looked up and saw Sohee staring at them.

"Noona, you're back!" Junsu said.

Sohee nodded. "Ye. Are you guys ready?"

"Ye." they said.

They all stood up and stared at Sohee. Sohee stared back. What's up with them? Why are they so quiet and nervous-looking? Should I think of something to say?

"Uh . . . well, the Ferris Wheel was quite an interesting ride, huh?" Sohee said.

Yoochun and Jaejoong nodded wordlessly. Junsu shook his head. "That thing was so slow! It was like a snail crawling up a hill!"

"Well, that's because they wanted you to be able to take many pictures of the view. If it went too fast, people won't be able to take pictures." Sohee argued.

"How many pictures do people want? Thousands? Because the ferris wheel was so slow that people could actually take that many pics."

"Junsu-ah!" Sohee scolded.

"It's true. It was so slow, noona. Couldn't it have been a little faster? I wouldn't mind something faster." Junsu said, shaking his head.

Jaejoong was annoyed with Junsu now. "You want something faster?"

"The Lucifer (Devil) Roller Coaster." Jaejoong and Sohee said at the same time. They laughed.

Junsu didn't laugh. "Uh . . . ani. Not that one."

"Mwuh? Wae? You're the one who wanted fast." Sohee said, smirking.

"Ye." Jaejoong agreed, crossing his arms.

Junsu gulped. "Noona, how could you pick that? The Lucifer Roller Coaster?! You know that I am afraid of really tall heights! Are you blind?!"

Sohee sighed. "I-"

"She is not blind." Yoochun and Jaejoong said defensively.

Junsu stared at them in surprise. "Why are you guys being so defensive?"

Yoochun didn't say anything. Jaejoong shrugged. "So, are we still going on the Lucifer?"

"NO!" Junsu yelled.

Sohee sighed. "Junsu! It'll be fun! Besides, they created this roller coaster to celebrate the song 'Lucifer' by SHINee. Doesn't it sound interesting? It's probably not scary."

Junsu shook his head. "Ani."

"Then, what ride do you want to go on?" Sohee asked, crossed.

"Never mind him. Let's go on it." Jaejoong said, pulling Sohee's arm.

"Ani, don't go! Let's. . . Let's go on this ride!" Junsu said, pointing at a random place.

Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Sohee stared at him. "Really?"

"What?" Junsu asked. Then he turned to look at whatever he had pointed at. A merry-go-round. Of all the things I could point at, I pointed at this? Junsu thought.

He blushed, embarressed. "J-Just kidding."

"Are you sure?" Jaejoong asked, teasing him.

"Y-Ye, I'm sure." Junsu replied.

"Really? You looked like you wanted to go on it." Yoochun said, laughing.

"I did not!!!" Junsu whined.

Sohee laughed. "Okay, then, where do you wanna go?"

"Sohee. . ." Jaejoong said.

"Ye?" Sohee said.

"Is it alright . . . if you go with me on the cup spin thing?"

Sohee looked over at the tea cup ride. "Do you mean that?" she asked, pointing at it. Jaejoong nodded.

"Sure!" she said, smiling at him.

"Yah! Noona, don't you want to ride with me?" Junsu asked.

Sohee looked away. "Uh . . . well, Jaejoong asked first, so . . ."

Junsu frowned. Sohee immediately patted his arm. "Oh, ani, Junsu. I'll ride with you later, okay? After this, okay?"

Junsu smiled. "Alright. Then, I'll ride the cup thing with Yoochun."

Why do they all call it a 'cup thing'? Sohee wondered.

Jaejoong and Sohee sat across from each other in the cup while Yoochun and Junsu sat in another. Sohee's heart pounded wildly as she looked over at Jaejoong, who's heart was pounding too. He was well aware of the fact that Sohee's knee was touching his own, because the cup was so small.

Calm down. Jaejoong ordered himself. He glanced over at Sohee. She was smiling shyly at him. Maybe this was a bad idea . . . Jaejoong thought.

The cups started to move. Then the spinning started. "Oh!" Sohee exclaimed in surprise.

They both gripped onto the spinning wheel and turned it. Her hands are touching mine. Jaejoong thought.

His hands were nervous now. Is that possible? His hands turned the wheel as fast as they could. Before they knew it, Sohee and Jaejoong were both being spinned around and around wildly.

"J-J-Jaejoong. N-Not so . . . fast!" she managed to say through the spinning.

"Ah! Mian . . .heeeeeee!" Jaejoong replied. His words were slurred because of the tea cups spinning.

Sohee giggled at his voice. Then, the cup spinned even faster and Sohee was suddenly pushed toward Jaejoong.

"Woah!" she exclaimed. Her head was laying on his shoulder.

"Mianhe, Jaejooooong!!!!" she said as the cup continued spinning. She tried to lift her head off of him, but the cup continued spinning in Jaejoong's direction, making it hard.

"I-It's okay." Jaejoong replied. "This . . . reminds me of that day at the karaoke."

Sohee laughed. "Ye, I kept on falling asleep on you. Sorry, my head keeps on hitting your shoulder."

"It's okay. . . I find it . . . comfortable." Jaejoong said softly.

Sohee didn't say anything. What did he mean? Does he mean that he likes . . . having my head on his shoulder? Maybe he. . . likes me? Is it possible? But no, Jaejoong would never feel anything for me. He only thinks of me as his friend.

Sohee pretended to laugh. "I don't think having my heavy head on you would be comfortable. Stop joking, Jaejoong."

" I," Jaejoong paused. " I . . . meant it."

Eh . . .?

They didn't talk until the cups stopped spinning. Then the ride was over. Junsu got out of his cup, stumbling. "Agh! I'm . . . so . . . dizzy." he mumbled.

"You're the one who spun the wheel too much." Yoochun said.

After a few more rides (Junsu got to ride with Sohee) and a few snacks, they headed home.

Once home, Sohee went to her room. Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong sat on the couch to watch TV. Yoochun looked around. "Where's your parents?"

"They went shopping. It's a date or something. It usually takes a long time. Appa usually treats eomma to a fancy dinner." Junsu replied.

"Sweet." Jaejoong said.

"Ye." Junsu said. They turned to a football channel.

"By the way, where's Sohee?" Jaejoong asked.

"In her room." Yoochun answered.

How does he know? Jaejoong wondered. "I see." I wonder what Sohee's doing?

We just came back from an amusement park! It was so so fun! I had a great time! We went on many rides and ate a lot of sweets. Jaejoong and I wanted to go on the Lucifer Roller Coaster, but meanie Junsu wouldn't. :-(  I was so disappointed. But . . . I did get to ride tea cups with Jaejoong. i was so happy. My head was on his shoulder again. -.-' i felt bad for always doing that. But. . . my heart pounded happily. I really like him. I . . . wonder what I should do? I'm not supposed to fall in love with him. I have to focus on the job. I'll try my best! Wish me luck! Fighting, Sohee!

Sohee finished her entry and sighed. She put her pencil down and laid her head on the desk, stressed out. I have to continue finding more information. The Boss will be checking up on me again soon. Maybe I'll go talk to Junsu or Yoochun. Not Jaejoong. I can't ever concentrate on anything with him around. Hmm...I'm a little hungry. Maybe I'll go get a yogurt?

Sohee got out of her room and walked to the kitchen. As she passed by the living room, she saw that Yoochun and Junsu were fast asleep on the couch. The TV was on. Where did Jaejoong go?

Sohee grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and walked out of the kitchen. Suddenly, she saw a shadow on the side of the kitchen door. She peeked.

"AH!!" she gasped. It was Jaejoong. He turned his head. Now their faces were an inch away from each other.

"Did I scare you?" Jaejoong asked, concerned.

"Ah, a little. But that's okay."

"Alright. That's good. Today was fun, huh?" Jaejoong said.

"Ye, it was. I was . . . really happy. Kumsahamnida."

"You're welcome. I . . . had a great time too."

Good. Well, uh, I'm going back now." Sohee said, walking back.

She's going back to her room now, what do I do? I want to talk to her. Should I? Jaejoong thought. Maybe I should tell her. Jaejoong shook his head. Ani, she probably doesn't feel the same. I shouldn't. We're just friends. He stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Wait, Sohee!" he called.

Sohee turned around and Jaejoong ran up to her. Sohee looked down at her feet. "Um, is everything okay?"

"Ani, nothing's okay. I can't feel like this and not do anything about it." Jaejoong said.

"What do you mean?" Sohee said. Jaejoong looked really serious for some reason.

"Sohee. . ." Jaejoong started.

"Ye?"

". . . Will you go out with me?"