Coming Home

Star Catcher

Jaejoong closed his eyes, enjoying the nice day. He loved the days when he could just spend time doing nothing but taking a nap. Today, he had no worries. No rehearsing, no composing, no nothing. Just sleeping. . .

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Jaejoong had put his phone on vibration, but it was still noticeable. He groaned and picked up his phone. "Hello?"

It was Junsu. "Hyung? I have a big surprise!" Junsu sounded really excited.

"What is it?" said another voice on the other end. Jaejoong recognized it as Yoochun's voice. I guess Junsu's doing a three-way talk, Jaejoong thought.

"Well, my noona is coming back to Seoul today! I'm gonna go pick her up at the airport in a couple of minutes. I want you guys to come and-"

"Wait a minute!" Jaejoong cut in. "Since when did you ever have a noona?"

Junsu laughed on the other end. "Oops, I should've clarified. She's not my real noona. I call her noona because she's one month older than me. We were childhood friends when we were small. Her mother was friends with my mother, so, yeah."

"Oooh! Were you two more than just friends?" asked Yoochun in a  curious voice. Jaejoong laughed.

Jaejoong could tell that Junsu was blushing. "Of course not! We were friends! Not lovers! Although I did have a small crush on her when I was a teenager... But she started dating my older brother at the time."

"Aww...How sad." Jaejoong said in a slightly teasing tone.

"Hyung! Back to the subject! She's arriving soon. I'd love for you guys to meet her. Can you two come with me?Please?" Junsu pleaded.

"How does she look like?" Yoochun asked.

Junsu hesitated. "I don't know..."

"What do you mean by 'I don't know'? You're her friend!!!" Jaejoong scolded.

"We've only been communicating by letters and email, so I don't know how she looks..." Junsu said sheepishly.

"How are we going to meet her then? How will we even know it's her?" Yoochun asked.

"Well, she said she's a fan of JYJ, so I was thinking that she would find us. Right?" Junsu said.

"If you say so..." Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong got into his Lamborghini and drove to the airport. He had put on sunglasses and a hat to sort of disguise himself. I'm only doing this because Junsu pleaded so much, Jaejoong reminded himself. I still can't believe I gave in.

Jaejoong reached the airport within a few minutes. His phone rang again (he changed his phone's sound back to normal) and the screen had Yoochun's name on it.

"Hello?" Jaejoong answered. "Have you arrived at the airport yet, Micky?"

"Yeah, I'm inside now. I'm standing next to the trash can." Yoochun replied.

"Of all places, you pick the trash can to stand by?" Jaejoong laughed. Yoochun laughed in embarrassment.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the trash cans, then." Jaejoong said with a smile.

Jaejoong was on the way into the airport when he heard Junsu yell his name. "Jaejoong! Wait for me!"

They arrived at the trash can, where Yoochun was waiting.

"Seriously, pick somewhere else next time..." Jaejoong said playfully.

"I know, huh!" Junsu said, playing along.

Yoochun smiled. "It doesn't even smell bad!"

"You guys! Let's stop talking and go find my noona!" Junsu said, pulling their arms and walking away.

Once they reached the correct station to pick up Junsu's noona, Junsu took out a big piece of paper from his bag. He unscrolled it and it said: SO HEE NOONA!!!

"Do you have a photo of her or something? So that if she can't find us, we can try to find her? Any photo? Like when you were kids?" Jaejoong said.

"Of course, Junsu. You definitely have one!" Yoochun said with a smirk. "After all, she is the girl you're in love with."

"By the way, Junsu, what's her job?" Jaejoong asked with curiousity.

Junsu paused before answering. "...I don't know."

"What?!" Yoochun and Jaejoong said together.

Junsu gave a 'This is so embarressing' smile.

"You basically don't know anything about her, huh?" Yoochun said. Junsu shrugged.

Suddenly, a voice behind them said, "Junsu? Is that really you?"

The boys turned around and there was a girl standing there. Junsu gasped. " You're here!"

The girl smiled. Jaejoong wasn't expecting Junsu's noona to look like...this.She had big, shady sunglasses on top of her head. Her long, un-natural brown hair was also machine-curled. She had an extremely short, green skirt on. She matched it with a tight-fitting t-shirt that said 'LOL' in big letters. She looked more like a JYJ fan than a noona.

"It's been SO long!!!" the girl squealed. Junsu nodded happily.

The girl narrowed her eyes. 'Do you even remember me, Junsu?"

Junsu laughed. "Of course I do, noona!"

"Who are you calling 'noona'?" the girl said with a laugh.

Junsu laughed back. "I've always called you noona!"

Jaejoong noticed that the girl seemed confused at Junsu's comment. Maybe she isn't his noona . . . Jaejoong thought.

"Who are you guys talking to?" said a voice. Once again, the members of JYJ turned around.

"It's me," the girl said. "Miss me, Junsu?"