So Hee

Star Catcher

Junsu blinked. "Who are you?"

The girl raised her eyebrow at him. "I'm So Hee! Who else could I be? Hello Kitty?"

Junsu grinned. "Wow! It really is you, noona! I see that you're still a Hello Kitty fan. Us too."

Yoochun spoke up. "So, then, who are you?" he asked the other girl.

The girl looked down shyly. "Oh, I'm Hwayeon. Remember me? I thought you did . . . But you don't." she said.

The boys looked at her. "No, sorry. I don't." Junsu said.

Hwayeon sighed. "I've been to every concert you guys have had. I'm the one who got you three the scarfs! You don't remember? The first scarf said 'J' , the second said 'Y', and the third one was also 'J' . I bought them for you guys. They came in blue, green, and orange! You really don't remember?"

"Ah." said Yoochun, thinking back. Jaejoong and Junsu nodded.

"It is a pleasure to see you again, miss." Jaejoong said politely.

She smiled like she'd just won a million dollars. "It's nice to see you guys too!" she said.

"We've got to go now," Yoochun said. "I think people are starting to recognize us."

Indeed, there were two girls nearby that were giggling and pointing at them.

"Time to go. . ."Jaejoong whispered. He nodded his head at Yoochun and Junsu, signaling them.

The two girls squealed loudly, causing others to notice. More teenage girls looked over and excitement spread across their faces.

"1 . . . 2 . . . 3!" Jaejoong said. The JYJ members sped off, running to the escalators. Junsu grabbed So Hee's hand, pulling her along. She was confused and had no idea what else to do but follow.

The fan girls were getting on the escalators as well. Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and So Hee walked up the escalators hurriedly. When they arrived on the second floor, they walked into a store that sold souvenirs.

"Let's walk to the back of the store." Yoochun told them. Everyone nodded and they walked as unsuspiciously as they could. They didn't want anybody to find them.

"They walked to the other store." Yoochun said, standing on tiptoes to peek from the wall.

"This is why I don't like going to airports unless I have security.' Jaejoong said. "Remember that time when we were at the airport, just drinking coffee, waiting for Junsu?" he asked Yoochun.

Yoochun laughed. "Yeah. A bunch of fans ran over to us and spilled coffee all over Jaejoong. They still had the guts to ask for autographs and pictures."

"I didn't really want to take pictures when my shirt was all wet from coffee, of course." Jaejoong said with a smile.

"Being a celebrity must be hard for you guys, huh?" So Hee said. The boys nodded.

"I feel bad for leaving that girl without saying goodbye." Junsu said, referring to Hwayeon.

"And you don't feel bad for thinking she was me, friend?" So Hee said.

Junsu laughed nervously. "Sorry, So Hee."

"Wait a minute." Jaejoong said suddenly. The rest of them looked up. "How do we know that this girl really is your noona? What if she isn't So Hee?"

She frowned at him. "Are you seriously suspecting me?"

"Hyung! If she isn't So Hee, who else could she be?" Junsu said, backing her up.

"You never know." Jaejoong said. Yoochun nodded his head.

"Well, I am So Hee." she said firmly.

"Give us proof, then." Jaejoong said, crossing his arms.

She sighed and grabbed her passport out of her bag. She handed it to Jaejoong. "Good enough?"

Jaejoong flipped open the passport and saw the same girl in the picture. The name on the label was Song Sohee.

"Good enough." Jaejoong said, handing the passport back to her.

"Sohee, why don't we go get a drink?" Junsu suggested.

"Huh?" Sohee said.

"That's right," Yoochun said. "You just came back. A welcome is needed."

"Oh, no. It's fine. I-"

"It'll be our treat." Junsu said with a grin.

"Right, Hyung?" Yoochun said, asking Jaejoong for confirmation.

Jaejoong thought about it. "Well, I was having my afternoon nap before-"

"Hyung!!!" Yoochun and Junsu said together.

Jaejoong smirked. "But I guess missing one nap is fine. Let's go."

They walked out of the store and peeked out. No more fans were around. So far.

"Let's meet at K Cafe, alright?" Junsu said as they walked out of the airport. Yoochun and Jaejoong nodded. They headed for their separate cars.

"Wow." Sohee said. "You have a Mercedes Benz?!"

Junsu nodded, oblivious to Sohee's amazement. "What's wrong, noona?"

"Nothing." Sohee muttered. Rich people don't understand.

As they arrived at the cafe, Sohee gasped. "Isn't this the famous five-star cafe?!"

Junsu nodded. "Yep. This place has, like, really good food!"

Sohee laughed. "Junsu! You haven't changed."

"What does that mean?" Junsu said with a frown.

At that moment, Jaejoong and Yoochun arrived. "Hey. You ready?" Yoochun asked.

Junsu and Sohee nodded. Sohee noticed that Jaejoong and Yoochun had worn even more disguises. They had put on wigs and even non-stylish clothes to look ordinary.

As they entered the cafe, a waitress walked up to them. "How many?" she asked.

"Four." Yoochun said.

The waitress grabbed four menus and led them to a table.

"What would you guys like to drink?" the waitress asked, handing each of them a menu.

"I'll have the pina colada." Junsu said immediately.

"A mango bubble tea for me." said Jaejoong.

"I'll have the sparkling soda." Yoochun said.

The waitress scribbled the drinks down. "And you, miss?"

"I'll have . . . water." Sohee said.

"Alright." the waitress said. Then she walked away.

"Did you seriously just say 'water' , noona?" Junsu asked.

"There is nothing wrong with drinking water!" Sohee exclaimed.

"We're treating you, Sohee! You should at least get something that has a price! Water is free!" Junsu said, putting his hands in the air dramatically.

Sohee sighed. "Whatever, dongsaeng."

Junsu grumbled at the nickname, crossing his arms.

"Ha, ha, ha!" Jaejoong suddenly blurted out.

Sohee's eyes popped wide open. "That's Jaejoong's famous laugh!"

Jaejoong stopped laughing. "Huh?"

"This is the first time I've ever heard your famous laugh! Wow! It's so cute!!!" Sohee squealed.

Yoochun chuckled. "You sure are a fan, Sohee!"

"Why were you laughing anyway, hyung?" Junsu asked Jaejoong, trying to ignore Sohee.

"Well," said Jaejoong. "You two sound like brothers and sisters, that's why."

The waitress came back with their drinks. "Are you guys ready to order?" she asked.

"Hmm...Sure." said Junsu. "I'll get the Grilled Chicken with veggies on the side."

"I'll have the Spicy Soba Noodles." Jaejoong said. "Extra spicy, please."

"You'll need the water more than Sohee." Yoochun said with a laugh. "I'll take the udon with kimchi on the side."

"And I'll have the. . ." Sohee trailed off, looking at the menu. "The Avocado Salad."

Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong all looked at the menu.

Ah. . . I see. Jaejoong thought, looking at the price.

No wonder why . . .Yoochun thought.

Because it's the cheapest dish on here! Junsu thought.

When the waitress went back to place their orders, Junsu turned towards Sohee. "I said that it was my treat! Why are you being like this?"

"Are you talking about T-Ara's song?" Sohee said with a smile. Then she started to sing Why Are You Being Like This.

"Sohee! You're not listening!" Junsu said. Sohee continued to sing.

"You've got a very beautiful voice." Jaejoong observed. Yoochun nodded in agreement.

"Thank you! It is an honor to get a compliment from you guys!" Sohee said.

"You guys aren't helping." Junsu muttered.

Their food came out soon and all arguments were forgotten.

"Junsu, can I have a sip of your pina coloda?" Jaejoong asked.

Junsu grabbed his drink possessively. "Why?! Drink your own!" he said. Then he sipped his pina coloda some more.

Jaejoong held up his empty bubble tea cup. "I'm finished."

"I warned you about the spiciness of that saba, didn't I?" Junsu said with a playful grin.

Jaejoong sighed and grabbed Yoochun's cup of sparkling soda. "Hey! Hyung!" Yoochun complained.

But Jaejoong was already gulping it down. Sohee stiffled a giggle by shoving an avocado in .

"Noona, does that taste good?" Junsu asked, watching her chew.

"What? You've never eaten an avocado before?" Sohee said, still annoyed about earlier.

"I'm talking about your salad in general." Junsu said, rolling his eyes.

"It's wonderful. Just because it's not as expensive as yours, it doesn't mean that it's not as good!"

"I was just asking." Junsu said defensively.

They continued to eat until everybody was finished. After they paid up (and Sohee did not pay, making her feel guilty again) they walked out of the restaurant.

"Thank you for bringing me to eat such wonderful food!" Sohee said, bowing.

"It's nothing." Yoochun said.

"Having dinner with you guys was very nice. Thank you very much." Sohee said again.

After more 'thank you's and more 'you're welcome's, they all said goodbye and left.

"Junsu, I still feel horrible for staying at your house. Are you sure that I should come?" Sohee said while on the drive back to his house.

"It's absolutely fine, noona. Everybody misses you and wants to see you." Junsu said.

"If you say so. . ."

They arrived at a large, pretty house. It looked expensive. "I thought you bought an apartment in Samsung-Dong?" Sohee said.

"Yes, but I'm going to stay in my parent's house so that you'll have a buddy to hang around with." Junsu said, smiling.

"Oh, so this is your parents' house then?"

Junsu nodded. They grabbed Sohee's luggage and headed into the house.

"Oh! Sohee! You're here!" Sohee recognized the voice to be Junsu's mother.

"It's so nice to see you, imo!" Sohee said hugging her.

"It is! You've grown so much! I can't bel-"

"We'll talk later." Sohee cut in. "I really need to put the luggage away."

Junsu's mother led them to the guest room. Sohee put down her luggage and looked around the room. It was large. Instead of a small room, it looked like a room for the owner.

Sohee spoke up. "Imo, are you sure that I -"

"This room is not quite big compared to the others." Junsu's mother said, reading her mind.

Junsu and his mother left the room to let Sohee unpack. Sohee sighed and grabbed her phone out of her bag. She called The Boss.

"Hello?" he said after three rings.

"I have arrived." Sohee replied.

"Good. Remember what you have to do. Let's meet up tomorrow somewhere. Call me tomorrow at three, okay?"

"Alright, boss." Sohee said. She hung up the phone and sat down on the bed of her temporary home.

There was only one thought in her head: I don't want to do this.