A New Deal

Star Catcher

The next day, every thing between Sohee, Yoochun, and Junho was awkward. Completely. They were all avoiding each other, none of them were talking or even looking upon one another. They were all remembering too well about what had happened last night. (Junho didn't know about Yoochun and Sohee's kiss, though.)

Jaejoong gave Sohee a warm smile as he sat down at the breakfast table. "Annyeong, So-So. How are you?"

Sohee tried to smile back. "Ehh. . .I'm okay." She looked down at her sushi and picked at it with her chopsticks, not feeling hungry.

"Noona!" Junsu called. "Did you sleep well?"

Sohee grimaced. "Uhh. . . not really. You?"

Junsu grinned. "Of course! I had the best sleep of my lifetime! It must've been because of the beer."

Junho yawned loudly. "Aghhh. This is so boring."

Yoochun glared at him before eating his breakfast. Junsu didn't notice and continued to eat as well. Sohee pouted at her sushi and stood up. Every pair of eyes stared at her in curiosity. Sohee grumbled before walking away, abandoning her breakfast. She disappeared out of the front door silently with out another word. Junsu stared at Jaejoong accusingly. Jaejoong put his hands up in the air.

"Ay, I have nothing to do with this." Jaejoong said. He also stood up, running after Sohee. Junsu sneaked a piece of Jaejoong's sushi.

Jaejoong looked around outside. He didn't spot Sohee anywhere. Where could she have gone to? he wondered. He paced around the outside of the house, but didn't see her. He walked towards a wooded area and spotted her. Sohee was looking at the trees and flowers.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked.

Sohee glanced over at him. "Ah, Jaejoong. Why did you follow me?"

He kissed her cheek as he walked up. "Because lovers always miss each other. Why didn't you eat breakfast?"

"I didn't feel like it. I wasn't hungry."

"Do you not like sushi?"

"Ani. Sushi is fine. It's just. . . Jaejoong, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" he asked.

"Can we go back to Korea soon?"

Jaejoong stared at Sohee in confusion. "Um. . .wae? You don't like it here in Japan? We've only been here for not too long."

Sohee shook her head. "It's just that. . .well, I don't know. I wanna go back."

"Is there something bothering you?"

"Ani, there's nothing to worry a--"

"Sohee is right," said a voice from behind.

Sohee's eyes widened and Jaejoong turned around. Junho was standing a few feet away, smiling a secretive smile. He stepped towards them.

"As I was saying, she's right. There's nothing to worry about. Japan is a nice place, love. Why not stay a little longer. Even if you go back to Korea, nothing will change. For instance, I'll still be Junho. And I'll still be doing what I do. You'll still be Song Sohee, the girl who writes what she writes, and spies on what she spies."

"Huh?" Jaejoong murmured.

"Stop talking nonsense!" Sohee snapped with anger. "I'm not writing anything! And I'm not spying on anything! Don't listen to him, Jaejoong!"

Junho smirked. "Ah, really? We had a deal, Sohee. You still haven't told me. Jaejoong, it'd be better if you would leave now."

Jaejoong stood in front of Sohee protectively. "What deal? Sohee, what's he talking about?"

Sohee bit her lip. "It's nothing, Jae. Head back to the house. I'll be there soon."

Jaejoong didn't move. "Ani."

"Come on," Junho said. "Be a good boy and listen to what So-So says."

Jaejoong glared at him without saying anything. Sohee sighed and pushed Jaejoong away.

"Jaejoong, trust me. Go."

Jaejoong hesitated. "Fine. But we're talking about this later."

He walked away and Junho smiled. "That's a good boy. You're trained your dog well, my love."

"He's not a dog!" Sohee snarled.

"Why, of course he's a dog!" Junho explained. "You're using him just like a owner uses a dog for entertainment!"

"I'm not using him," Sohee said. "I love him."

Junho winked. "Well, I don't care whether or not you love him. All I care about is your answer to our deal. Tell me now."

Sohee couldn't speak. She still didn't know how to answer. She didn't want to make any choices. She only wished for life to be back to what it used to be. Junsu and Yoochun as her friends, Jaejoong as the boyfriend that she loved truly. And she also wished that Junho would disappear. Great, now I sound like a killer. I can't do this! I have to try to make things right! But how? How can I choose between love and my career? Love is more important. But. . . all of it might be destroyed if Junho tells everyone! Omo, what to do?!

Suddenly, Sohee's phone rang. She took it out of her pocket and stared at the screen. Boss. What does he want now?

"Y-Yoboseyo? Boss, what's up?" she asked as she answered the phone.

"Have you been reacquainted with Junho yet?" the Boss asked.

"Yes." Sohee said with a guarded voice.

The Boss chuckled. "Very well. What has he told you?"

"He has a deal for me, but I am not pleased at all with his selfish requests."

"Is that so?" the Boss murmured. "Well, then, would you like me to change things up for you?"

"M-Mwuh?"

"if you would like, I can change the deal with you. Care to hear my deal?"

"O-Of course!" Sohee exclaimed.

"My deal is this: ruin the JYJ 2012 Worldwide Concert."