Information

Star Catcher

Sohee walked towards the park nervously. She was going to meet her boss here. It was the day of giving the information to the Boss. It made Sohee's heart hurt, to betray her new friends (and old friend) like that, but it was to save her career and it had to be done.

"You have anything new?" he asked as she arrived at the tree they were supposed to be at.

Sohee nodded. "Ne, Boss."

"What is it?" he asked.

Sohee hesitated. Do I really want to do this? This is something that could cause trouble for Junsu and the others. But if I don't, then my job will be gone. The Boss told me clearly. I have to do this. I have to.

Then she spoke. "Their album is coming out in a couple of weeks. They plan to make an MV for a few songs. As for activity outside of music, Jaejoong is auditioning for a new drama. I think it's called Protect the Boss? Yoochun and Junsu are currently in acting roles, too. Junsu's new drama is airing soon. Around the end of the month, I believe. And Yoochun is currently in Miss Ripely."

"And Kim Jaejoong is just auditioning, correct? He doesn't have the role yet?" the Boss asked.

Sohee nodded. "Ne."

"What role was he auditioning for?" the Boss asked.

"Um. . . I think he was auditioing for the main male character and the secondary male character."

"Hmm. . ." he said, thinking.

"What are you going to do?" Sohee asked, panicked that the Boss was scheming something. Luckily, the Boss didn't notice Sohee's concern.

"I could make sure that he doesn't get that role." the Boss said.

"Eh?! How?" Sohee asked.

"Leave that to me. That is none of your concern." the Boss said. "Anything else?"

Sohee thought about it. "Well, I guess that's it. Only the new album and stuff like that."

The Boss smiled. "That's good. I think I can try to make their album come out later on, so that the groups under SM Entertainment can release their albums first. That way, more fans will buy those CDs and when JYJ's album comes out, the excitement will all be gone."

It was true. Usually, the fans bought earlier released CDs rather than the CDs that came after. If not as much people bought JYJ's CDs, JYJ wouldn't get as much money as the other groups. Now Sohee was getting even more nervous of what the Boss would do.

"But Boss, how are you able to control the time of JYJ's next album release? You're under SM Entertainment and JYJ is under a different one."

The Boss stared at Sohee like she was missing a point. "You think that you're the only spy that SM Entertainment has hired to track JYJ?"

Sohee's eyes got wider. "Mwah?!" The Boss had hired more than just her? So, then, there were many people hired in C-Jes Entertainment to watch out for JYJ? That was ridiculous! How could the company  hire them? That would be bad for JYJ! This business was more serious than Sohee thought.

"Boss, doesn't that mean that you don't need me for this? After all, you have other people to do it."

"What are you talking about? We still need you. You have a better connection with JYJ than anyone else hired. Haven't you been becoming more closer with them?"

Sohee nodded hesitantly. "Ye, but -"

"Then that's good." the Boss said.

He looked at his Rolex watch. "I have to go now. I have an appointment with my own boss. Well, I'll be calling occasionally to check out information from you. You better be on task." He fixed a glare on Sohee and then turned to leave.

Sohee sighed with relief. That wasn't so bad. I thought that the Boss would yell at me for giving little information. I've got to get more serious, though. It's time to step up. I have to find out more.

With that, Sohee headed home in another taxi. When she opened Junsu's door with the key that he had given her, Sohee was surprised to see Yoochun and Jaejoong with him. Well, maybe that wasn't much of a surprise. They'd been here more often than at their own homes. But Sohee was happy to see them.

"Annyeong!" Yoochun greeted.

"Annyeong." Sohee replied.

Yoochun whacked Junsu and Jaejoong on the head. "Yah! Aren't you going to say anything to her?"

Junsu sighed. "Annyeong, noona. Mianhe, I'm tired."

"Hello." Jaejoong said in english.

Sohee smiled. "Hello, how are you?" she asked in english.

"Good, you?" Jaejoong asked back.

"Same." Sohee said.

"That's good." Jaejoong replied.

"Yah, stop showing off your english skills on Sohee." Yoochun teased.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jaejoong said, going back to korean.

"Noona, good morning." Junsu said in english.

"Yah, Junsu-ah, it's not morning anymore." Jaejoong criticized.

Junsu blushed. "Shikudo, hyung!"

"Don't say that to me!" Jaejoong argued back.

"Sohee, would you like to go to the amusement park with us?" Yoochun said.

"Eh?" Sohee said. What a sudden question.

"We were going to wait for you to go to the amusement park together." Junsu said.

"Oh! Kumsahmnida!" Sohee said, bowing.

Yoochun waved his hand. "Pssh! It's fine. No need to bow. We just wanted you to have fun in Korea. Well, shall we go?"

Sohee smiled. "Ye, gaja, everyone."

Then the four friends were off to the amusement park.


Sorry about the short chapter, everyone. I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to work on either one of my stories. I apologize. Please be patient with me! I'll try my best to update as soon as I can! Please wait!