A New Start

Star Catcher

Silence seemed to be filling through out the whole day. Sohee was now seated again in an airplane along with JYJ. They'd decided to go back home after more persuasion from Sohee. To JYJ, they thought that Sohee seemed extremely in want of going back to Korea for no particular reason. They had all assumed that she didn't like Japan, or something else was up. Yoochun thought that her resolve to leave was because of Junho. Junho had been so normal looking in front of everyone else, but the moment that he'd been alone with Sohee, he was all over her. Pssh. What am I to say such things about him? I am doing the same thing. Keeping my feelings to myself when everyone is around, but not being able to hold them back from Sohee when I'm drunk. I feel guilty. I feel bad. Really bad. In fact, I feel bad for Jaejoong and Junsu. We've been such good friends and here I am, crushing on the one that they both love.

Yoochun sighed and took a quick peek at Sohee, who had her eyes closed, her head leaning on one side. Jaejoong was also quietly observing her with admiration.  Even Junsu was. They were all staring at her smooth, white skin, her long, wavy hair, her small, soft lips. It was all too much too handle.

Within moments, Sohee's head had crashed onto Jaejoong's shoulder (again), reminding him of the time when they'd been at the karaoke place. Jaejoong smiled. Just like the old times. I guess Sohee is a sleeper who can't seem to stop moving her head around.

Sohee's breath caught and she blinked open her eyes. She yawned and stretched before looking around at the crew.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"An hour and a half." everyone replied.

She nodded her head before yawning once more. Jaejoong draped his arm around her shoulder.

"Go back to sleep, Sohee. I'll wake you up when we get there."

"Ani. I'm well rested," Sohee reassured him. "I think that you guys should sleep, not me. I've had enoguh."

Junsu nodded and yawned loudly. "Ne, noona. I think sleeping sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna sleep now, so don't wake me up."

"I'm going to wake you up the moment that you start snoring." Yoochun teased.

Junsu scowled at him before closing his rest. Within a couple minuteeyes to s, Junsu was snoring quietly. Yoochun decided to keep quiet and not disturb his friend. Whenever Junsu was surprised, he would become very loud. Yoochun did not really want to cause others to pay attention to such noises.

Soon, Yoochun and Jaejoong had dozed off, leaving Sohee bored and awake. She sighed and decided to write in her journal, which she'd put inside of her carry-on bag.

Hmm...I'm so bored right now!!! I'm on the plane, sitting here all lonely because the three little kittens have fallen asleep. Well, they need to sleep more, anyways, so I shouldn't complain. I've heard that their concert is happening in just a matter of days. Boss has made a deal with me: if I agree to help him with his plan to cancel all the tickets to the JYJ concerts, I won't have to deal with Junho, who wants to blurt out all my secrets, who also wants me to date him. So...I have agreed. Now I have to find a way to get my hands on all of the documents. (If i can.) I'm nervous and I don't even know what to do. But this is the only way to save myself. To save myself from being revealed to the whole world about being a SM spy. I really hope that everything will turn out fine. Wish me luck! >.<

~ ~ ~

After the long plane ride, everyone took their baggage and went to their cars, which were all parked in the reserved parking area nearby. Sohee gripped the handle of her baggage nervously as she followed the three boys. The cars were all parked next to each other, with extra security cameras nearby.

As Junsu flipped open the back trunk of his car, Sohee walked over to Jaejoong, who was busy unloading his own luggage.

"What is it, Sohee?" he asked, eyeing her.

Sohee bit her lip. "I would like to ask you something, Jaejoong."

Jaejoong stopped and turned around. "Araso. Please talk."

"Well. . ." Sohee started. "I was wondering. . ."

Jaejoong nodded his head. "Continue."

"Can I move into your apartment?"

~ ~ ~

"Omo! This is so BIG!"

Sohee, Yoochun, and Junsu were all at Jaejoong's apartment. Sohee stared at it in amazement, looking around with astonishment. The big, clean living room, the wide kitchen, the shiny floor and hallways, the decorations, the bedrooms. Everything was five points. Sohee thought of it as a millionaire's house. It was overly huge and beautiful. Nothing was flawed.

"Noona, do you like it?" Junsu asked warily. "Will you be comfortable here?"

Sohee opened , but no words came. Jaejoong chuckled and kissed her head. "She's in awe. I think we already know her answer by now."

Sohee gulped. "Junsu, your parent's place was big. But this. . ." she trailed off.

Yoochun smiled. "Sohee, do you live in a poor house or something? You seem like a--"

"She does not live in a poor house!" Junsu snapped angrily.

"Now, Junsu," Yoochun said slowly. "How would you know? Have you ever been to her house?"

Junsu blinked. "Actually...no. I haven't. Noona, how does your house look?"

Sohee looked at the floor nervously. "Oh. . . um, it's nothing much. It's just a plain and simple house. Very ordinary. But not too poor, like Yoochun was saying."

Junsu crossed his arms. "See, hyung? You're mean! Noona doesn't live in luxury, but she doesn't live in a shack!"

Yoochun bowed in apology while Sohee shook her head, not really wanting Yoochun to be so formal. The truth was that Sohee actually lived in a very nice and expensive house. It was certainly nothing compared to Jaejoong's (which is why she was so surprised by his apartment) but she actually did spend money on her house. Her songs and her career were the reason why she could afford it in the first place.

"So, what do you think?" Jaejoong asked. "Do you wanna move in?"

Sohee stayed silent for a while. She wanted to choose wisely. She had been thinking about this topic to herself for a while now. She truly cared for Jaejoong and wanted to live with him. It was sad to not see him every morning unless he came early. Couples usually lived together and Sohee had been hesitant to think about it. But now, she was determined to live with the one she loved.

"Yes, Jaejoongie." she answered sweetly.

Jaejoong couldn't help but wrap his arms around her. Her little voice had been sweet and adorable. "Yes!" he cheered.

After Sohee unpacked her bags upstairs, she walked back down and spotted the trio watching television in the living room. They were eating chips and drinking soda. Junsu was eating fruit and failing at trying to persuade Yoochun int eating some. Yoochun kept on shaking his head in a childish manner while Jaejoong sipped his can of soda boredly. Everyone stopped in their tracks as Sohee came down.

"Sohee!" Junsu yelled.

"Ye?"

Junsu walked up to her, crossing his arms. "Yoochun hyung is such a junky. He doesn't even eat fruit. Not even apples! And they're sweet!"

Yoochun sighed. "I'm full."

Junsu frowned. "Ani. You're using that as an excuse. Yoochun, you need to eat fruit everyday. I barely see you eat anything healthy."

Yoochun shrugged. "I occasionally eat mangoes. Only if they're sweet, though. Most of the time, they're sour. Ugh..."

"Mwuh? Mangoes only? You're too picky! And what about veggies?! I've never seen you eat much veggies! And Korea is supposed to be the kingdom of kimchi!"

Yoochun closed his eyes. "Well, I drink root beer. That counts, right? Because roots are vegetables."

Jaejoong coughed on his soda before busting into a bunch of laughter. Junsu hit Yoochun on the head before looking at Jaejoong.

"And you! Jaejoong!"

"Me?!" Jaejoong said.

Junsu nodded. "You barely eat! The only thing you do is drink, drink, and drink. Water, soda, soup, beer, milkshakes, you name it! But I never see you use the bathroom! What's up with you?! You need to eat more!"

Sohee giggled quietly as Junsu continued to scold the two. This is a new start, she thought. Living in a new place. A place with the one that I love. And Junsu and Yoochun will still be around. They'll still be here with me. But. . . I'm going to ruin this. I'm going to ruin everything by simply taking hold of the documents. Why does it have to be this way? Why do I have to do this?


Wow, it's the 25th chapter! Thanks for all the support, everyone! This story has come a long way and I appreciate all the comments. They inspire me to make my story better. Plus, they always make me smile. Thank you. Also, for the next few chapters, I ask that all you JYJ fans be nice to Sohee by not getting mad at her actions, please! (I, too, hate it when the main character does stupid things.) But please manage yourselves! Thanks for reading!