Trip To Japan

Star Catcher

"I can not believe how fast you people plan trips. With just the snap of a finger, you pack your bags, buy your passport, and get on the plane. This is so bizarre." Sohee said.

"Is there something wrong with that?" Yoochun asked.

Sohee scoffed. "Of course there is! Normal people don't do that! Normal people plan trips slowly, pack slowly, and even get on the plane slower than you guys do! Also, normal people don't ride in first class!" She said, snuggling deeper into her leather, soft airplane seat.

"So, we're not normal?" Junsu questioned.

Sohee nodded. "Ye, Junsu. That's right. But I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm just saying that not everything needs to be spent with so much money or so quickly."

Jaejoong gave Sohee a concerned look. "Oh. Are you uncomfortable sitting in these seats? Aish! I should've thought about that! Do you want me to ask the flight attendant to get us cheaper seats?"

"Ani!" Sohee said immediately. I was just getting comfortable. . .I actually don't mind sitting in such nice places. Sohee thought with a pleasant sigh.

"Sohee, you're alright then?" Yoochun asked.

Sohee nodded and closed her eyes, ready to sleep. Yoochun grabbed a blanket and draped it over her. Sohee smiled warmly at him while he blushed.

"Yah! That's my job, hyung!" Junsu complained.

"What do you mean? That's my job," Jaejoong said. "I'm the boyfriend!"

"So what? I'm her friend!" Yoochun exclaimed.

"You know what your jobs are? To all shut up so I can sleep." Sohee muttered.

The boys ended their argument and fell silent. Before the plane took off, Sohee was already asleep. She was breathing softly and her face had a smile plastered on it. Everyone admired the view while it lasted. (Note: the 'view' is actually Sohee, not the windows on the plane.)

"Noona looks like Snow White." Junsu whispered.

"The asian Snow White, you mean?" Yoochun said with a chuckle.

"You two! Be quiet! The prince is going to give her a kiss at the moment." Jaejoong said, puckering his lips.

"Yah! No, you're not." Junsu whispered fiercely.

Jaejoong smiled and made kissy sounds while Junsu and Yoochun frowned deeply at him. Jaejoong blushed at his own childish behavior.

"Ahem. . .please excuse my behavior. I blame the high-sugared chocolate that I just ate." Jaejoong said.

The airplane ride was very short. Going from Korea to Japan didn't take too long. During that time, the boys had played cards (again), slept, read books, and listened to/sang to music. Sohee on the other hand, was very tired. She spent most of the time sleeping and occasionally woke up to drink a glass of water or use the restroom. But near the end of the trip, she was wide awake and her friends were asleep.

Aww. . .they are so cute when they're sleeping! I kind of have the urge to take pictures of them. . .but then I would look like a stalker or a crazy person, so I shouldn't. Sohee put her own blanket on Jaejoong, who instantly sighed happily even though he was still asleep. Sohee asked the flight attendant for 2 more blankets. She covered Yoochun and Junsu with blankets before settling down in her seat again.

After a few more heavenly minutes of staring at the 3 angels before her, Sohee decided to read a book. She grabbed one of the books that she had brought with her-Dream of Nine Clouds. It was a literature novel that was based on the mid-Joseon era of Korea. Sohee had read it more than once; she loved classics like these, but couldn't find a way to stop re-reading them over and over.

Sohee read the first few chapters with complete focus. In fact, Sohee was so focused that she didn't even know the plane was landing until she felt the plane bump against the land shakily. The three sleepers woke up instantly from the shaking and squinted their eyes at the bright window.

"Eh?! We're here already?" Junsu exclaimed in shock.

Jaejoong wiped at his sleepy eyes (which made Sohee squeal like a fan-girl) and yawned. "Ahh. . .looks like we have arrived indeed."

Yoochun clapped his hands together. "Yes! My legs are so numb. They need a walk."

Sohee smiled. "Everyone does. Let's take a walk around the airport once we arrive."

The boys agreed. Once the airplane finally came to a complete halt, passengers immediately started taking their luggage out of the containers and sped out of the plane. Sohee and JYJ took their time, knowing that they had all the time in the world and also because of Sohee's lecture of going slowly.

"Yoochun, you've been to Japan many times, right?" Sohee asked.

Yoochun nodded. "Ne, I have. Wae?"

"Oh. I was wondering if you could take us around to places that you reccommend, since you've been here before."

Yoochun grinned. "Definitely. It would be my pleasure to bring you around."

"Yah," Junsu said. "Jaejoong and I have been to Japan often, too, Sohee. Not just Yoochun. We can also-"

"Junsu, shush up. Yoochun was here more often. Especially while filiming Miss Ripley. Isn't that right, Yoochun?" Jaejoong asked.

Yoochun nodded. "Ye. Dahae and I went to eat lots of sushi together during filming."

"Ooh," Sohee said in a teasing tone. "Are you and Lee Da Hae dating?"

Yoochun shook his head fiercely. "Ani! I don't have feelings for her. We're just friends. . . Besides, I have someone else that I like."

"Who?!" Junsu, Jaejoong, and Sohee asked at once.

"What makes you think that I will tell you guys?" Yoochun said, sticking out his tongue.

Everyone groaned and whined at Yoochun, trying to persuave him. It didn't work. They gave up and decided to get a taxi to drive them to their traditional japanese house that Junsu had rented for all of them. Sohee didn't really know what to expect when they got there. Most likely a big, fancy building that's either too tall or too wide. Yep, that's Junsu.

It was just like Sohee predicted. The japanese house was one of those old but big and beautiful houses. It was clean and colorful. The entrance doors had those old-fashioned door knobs in historical dramas. Sohee was amazed at the sight. She'd never been to Japan before and the scenery behind the house was equally beautiful.

"Gaja, noona. Let's go inside." Junsu said, patting her back.

Sohee nodded and went to discover the house. The rooms were each fancy in a historical way. It was like living the life of a Sungkyunkwan scholar in Joseon era! Sohee's room was even bigger than the one in Junsu's house. There was a table in one corner, a cushion to sit on, wood closets, sliding screens, etc.

Jaejoong knocked on the door with 3 gentle taps. Sohee opened it and let him in. He stared at the surroundings and smiled.

"You'll love it here, Sohee."

"I know. I will. It's so beautiful," she whispered as Jaejoong hugged her randomly.

"My room is right next door." Jaejoong said in her ear.

Sohee blushed. "M-Mwuh? Really?"

He grinned and kissed her head. "Mm. Japan is going to be a lot of fun with you around."

"Ye. Of course."

~ ~ ~

-Few minutes earlier-

The man clicked his camera over and over. The flashing effect was turned off so that the people in the picture wouldn't see it. He continued to snap photos one after another. The man still couldn't process why the spy was going so far away from home. There's got to be something up. I know it. The Boss will be pleased with more performance.

He pressed numbers into his phone. "Boss? I've found them."

"Good. What is the spy doing?"

"She is currently unloading luggage from the trunk of the taxi, sir." the man replied.

"Keep an eye on her for me."

"Ye, sir. Understood."

The phone call ended. The Boss, who was still currently in Korea, sat at his desk in the SM office. He rehearsed in his mind what the man on the phone had just said. Then the Boss stared at his desk, which had a new magazine laid on top. His eyes glazed over the headlines.

JYJ seen at Japan Airport with a Mysterious Girl?!

The boss sighed and reached for the phone again. This time he called another number. After three rings, a person answered.

"Wassup?" asked the speaker.

"I need you to go to Japan right now."