Observations

Star Catcher

"Why is the house all silent?" Junsu wondered.

Yoochun shrugged. "They probably fell asleep. It's late."

Junho eyed the dark, silent house. He made no comment and swung open the door knob. Yoochun and Junsu followed him inside of the house.

The 3 men had just come back from eating out at one of the side markets downtown. They'd drunk beer, eaten sushi, teriyaki, mochi, all sorts of Japanese food. In fact, Junsu was now drunk. Junho and Yoochun were strong drinkers, though. So they weren't drunk. . . for now.

"Jaejoong?" Yoochun called out. There was no answer.

Junsu wobbled across the front steps and Junho steadied his brother carefully. Yoochun peered through Sohee's room. "Sohee isn't in her room."

"What about Jaejoong?" Junsu asked.

They followed sown the hall to Jaejoong's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer at first. They knocked again. There was a loud gasp and lots of rustling. After ten more minutes, the door opened.

"A-Annyeong!" greeted Sohee, smiling a little too widely.

"Um...what are you doing in Jaejoong's room?" Yoochun asked. He had a bad feeling about it.

"Ahh. . . Ahaha." Sohee laughed, scratching her head (which was messy and tangled).

Jaejoong cleared his throat. "Ahem. We were reading books and then we fell asleep." he lied smoothly.

"What took you guys so long to open the door, then?" Junho asked.

There was no answer for that. Sohee and Jaejoong looked at each other awkwardly. Then Sohee smiled back at the curious three.

"Heh heh. What are you guys asking so many questions for? You guys sound like police doing interrogations. Ha ha ha. Right, Jaejoong?"

"Uh, ye. Mm-hm. S-So did you guys have a good time?" Jaejoong asked.

"Absolutely!" Junsu exclaimed. "We're so drunk. In fact, we ate too much." Junsu burped loudly while the rest of the crew groaned with disgust.

"Did you have lots of beer?" Sohee asked, wrinkling her nose. "You smell like alcohol."

Junsu nodded with a woozy smile. "Ye, noona. I'm actually pretty sleepy right now."

"G-Go back to your room, then." Sohee ordered. "Nobody wants to see you barf."

Junho chuckled. "Remember how Junsu used to barf every time he went home and eomma would scold him?"

"Oh, yes!" Sohee laughed. "He would always give puppy faces as an apology. It was so cute."

Junho and Sohee laughed some more while Yoochun and Jaejoong stared at them with envy. Jaejoong pulled Sohee into his arms, hugging her.

"Go back to your room, So-So. You should get some sleep."

"Well, it looked like you two were sleeping enough, actually." Yoochun said in a slightly cold voice.

Jaejoong and Sohee blushed. Sohee untangled herself from Jaejoong's arms. "Um, well, I'll be going now. Goodnight, all of you."

Yoochun bowed at Sohee before retreating to his own room as well. Jaejoong closed his door. Junho went into the spare room and unpacked his bags.

Sohee's heart almost leaped out of her chest as she thought through what had just happened. Jaejoong and I almost got caught. That would've been so embarrassing! Aish! Hopefully they don't suspect us. . .

That was when the door of her room swung open. Sohee jumped in surprise. It was Junho. He walked up to her, smirking.

"So, you and Jaejoong are together now, huh?"

Sohee blushed. "What's wrong with you?"

"Just a little jealous," he replied. "You only did it with me once. You must not have really loved me."

"Shut up!" Sohee snapped.

"If you two are so in love, I guess you don't really care if I tell him right? And Junsu? As well as Yoochun?"

"Junho, stop it."

"You have no idea what I can do. I can leak this information out into the public. Then your writing career will be over." 

"What kind of person have you become? Junho, don't say such things."

"Sohee, are you scared?" Junho asked with a smile.

He crept up to her. Sohee stepped back and gulped. "Don't come any closer."

Junho chuckled and grabbed her hands. "I've missed you. Don't act like I'm a predator."

"You are." Sohee said coldly.

Junho glared and kissed her on the lips hard. Sohee tried to kick him, but he didn't budge. He's drunk, Sohee thought. He wasn't like this earlier. They must've drank a lot. Sohee bit at Junho's lip, trying to hurt him, but he only sighed with pleasure. She couldn't tackle him with her hands since they were locked in his own. Sohee tried to scream, but Junho's mouth made it hard to make much sound.

"Let go of her."

Junho stopped kissing Sohee and turned around toward the male voice. It was Yoochun. His face was stony and mad.

"Oh, it's you, Yoochun. Hi." Junho said.

Yoochun didn't reply. He walked over and stared at Junho with fire in his eyes. Then he punched Junho straight across the face. Hard. Junho dropped onto the ground next to Sohee while Sohee gasped softly. Yoochun glared at Junho's unmoving body. Then he looked back up at Sohee, who flinched at his expression. Yoochun's face softened and he gripped Sohee's hand, pulling her out of the room.

"W-Where are we going?" Sohee asked.

Yoochun didn't answer. He continued to walk, pulling her along. They walked out of the house and onto the streets. Nearby was an abandoned land of trees and a perfect view of Japan. Yoochun sat down on the grass while Sohee sat next to him.

After a few minutes, Yoochun spoke. "I can't believe I punched him. I'm more drunk than I thought."

At this, Sohee couldn't help but laugh. She sighed. "Well, he deserves it. Thank you, Yoochun."

"You're welcome. . . I guess. I'm not sure if punching Junsu's brother is actually a good thing."

"Of course it is!" Sohee said.

"What. . . What happened?" Yoochun asked.

Sohee bit her lip. "Well, Junho came in the room to talk. I forgot that he was drunk. We got into a serious conversation and that was when he kissed me."

"That ert," Yoochun mumbled. "Looks like he's still not over you. It's been so many years. You've got a new boyfriend and here comes Junho, trying to steal your heart. As if I need any more competition."

"Competition for what?" Sohee asked.

"Oh! Uh, nothing." Yoochun said quickly.

"Come on," Sohee edged on. "Tell me, Yoochun."

"Ani. It does not concern you." he said.

"I still wanna know."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No is no."

Sohee sighed. "Come on, Yoochun! I really want to kno-"

Yoochun kissed her. He kissed her straight on the lips, just like Junho had. Sohee was too shocked to even move. Yoochun's warm lips moved against hers while Sohee's lips stayed immobilized and frozen. What is going on? Yoochun is kissing me? How is that possible? Sohee's blood rushed through her body, her heart pounding, her arms filled with goose bumps. Either from the chill or the kiss. Probably both.

Yoochun parted his lips from Sohee and stared at her, expressionless. Sohee blinked at him. Yoochun blushed and looked away.

"I really am drunk. I'm sorry, Sohee."

Then he walked away without another word.


Thanks for reading! I hope that this chapter wasn't too quick? I don't know. Being kissed by 2 guys in a row is definitely shocking for Sohee. Oh, wait. Also Jaejoong. (Wow, three boys...) But that doesn't mean that she's a player. (Actually, she's the one being played, LOL.) Well, thanks for reading; please comment! Have a great day!