Sins and Shame

Star Catcher

"You don't need to be sorry," Jaejoong said with a small smile. "You did nothing wrong. I'm just frustrated today."

Sohee pressed her nose against Jaejoong's tee, breathing his cool sweet scent to stop her guilty feelings, which were all rushing up. She felt guilty to the limit, knowing that all of it was her fault, knowing that everything that had happened was because of her. All caused by one click of a mouse. And yet, here he was, hugging her for comfort, not knowing that she was the cause of everything. Sohee untangled herself from Jaejoong and stared into his eyes.

"If only I knew how to cheer you up." she said with a pout.

"Maybe a good morning kiss can do the trick." he replied, winking.

Sohee laughed. "Araso. Will do."

She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. "Okay. Let's go make breakfast now." She climbed out of bed and walked towards the door.

Jaejoong frowned, pulling Sohee back. "Mwuh? That was the kiss? That was nothing like a kiss! I meant a kiss on the lips!"

Jaejoong puckered up his lips and closed his eyes. Sohee pretended to sigh loudly, but smiled to herself.

"You're such a boy."

She stepped toward Jaejoong again and their lips touched. Sohee's cheeks heated up as Jaejoong's soft lips pressed tenderly against hers. His tongue flickered around in , sending chills to Sohee's arms. She bit his bottom lip, sending a groan out of Jaejoong's mouth. She giggled against his lips, continuing to taste him in . Jaejoong bit her back, making Sohee gasp and pull away.

"Okay, enough kissing. More eating."

Jaejoong smirked. "And then we can continue afterwards."

Sohee blushed but made no comment, walking to the kitchen. Jaejoong's kitchen was big and bare. (Although the refrigerator was stuffed with about any sort of food or beverage.) Sohee enjoyed cooking at his kitchen because of the large kitchen counter. Now, whenever Yoochun and Junsu wanted to see Jaejoong and Sohee, they would come to Jaejoong's place, knowing that Sohee made the best plates here.

Sohee cracked some eggs against the kitchen counter like an expert, plopping the whites into a clean bowl. Jaejoong observed her, sitting down on a chair nearby. His eyes lit up, a smile forming on his lips.

"You're those yummy omelets again, aren't you?"

Sohee laughed. "Well, yeah. It's your favorite breakfast. Why not?"

Jaejoong grinned and stood up. He walked up to Sohee and wrapped his arms around her back. "I knew there was a reason why I liked you."

"Only for my omelets?" Sohee asked with a fake pout.

"Of course. I'm only dating you for your genius omelets." Jaejoong teased.

Sohee smiled and continued to stir the eggs whites. After making the filling (cheese, ham, and tomatoes), she cooked the eggs and placed the filling inside of the egg before placing everything on a plate.

"One for you... ," Sohee said, placing the plate near Jaejoong. "And one for me!" She sat down and dug into her own plate.

Jaejoong shoved the eggs into his mouth and his lips in appreciation. "Mmm...Sohee, you need to teach me. You must have a secret ingredient that I don't know of."

Sohee giggled and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Well, hmm, I guess I do."

"What? You really do have a secret ingredient? What is it?" Jaejoong asked eagerly.

"Love."

The answer warmed Jaejoong's heart. He smiled genuinely at his girlfriend. "I wish I could finish my eggs before I kiss you, but it feels like the right moment."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against Sohee's. He tasted sweetness . . . and eggs. Which made his stomach growl. Eager to quench his thirst, Jaejoong pressed deeper into the kiss. Sohee kissed back with the same force, kissing him with passion and feelings. Her mind was completely washed away except for one thought: Jaejoong. Jaejoong, Jaejoong, and Jaejoong. All thoughts about hunger disappeared, as well as other worries, such as the deepest one that'd been going through Sohee's mind for the whole morning--the concert cancelation. Sohee liked how Jaejoong could wash away every other feeling whenever he touched her. Nobody had ever done that before. Not even Junho, who'd been Sohee's first love.

Jaejoong tore his lips away from Sohee's, wanting to catch a breath, but Sohee instantly kissed him again, wanting more and more. This was how she'd felt that night in Japan. It was also how Jaejoong had felt. Now, they were both kissing one another non-stop, barely catching breaths, lips on lips, tongue on tongue. Hearts pounding together. Chests hugging one another.

Then Sohee's phone rang. Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

Reality came back, causing both Jaejoong and Sohee to jump at the loud ringtone. The kiss ended, leaving both of them huffing from the long kiss. Sohee looked at her phone and disappointment dwelled up as the Boss's number flashed on the screen. Sohee glanced at Jaejoong, who was staring at her. He gave her a puzzled look.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Um...Excuse me." Sohee replied, walking out to the balcony. She made sure that Jaejoong hadn't followed her. Then she answered the call.

"Boss?"

"What took you so long?"

"I, uh, was, um, occupied." Sohee took a deep breath tiredly. "What is it?"

"Are you okay? You sound like you just got out of the gym."

Sohee blushed. "Oh...um, just ran down a few stairs. Nothing wrong. What are you calling me for?"

"Congrats on accomplishing your first goal. But I have another project for you to do. It'll be fast, though."

Sohee didn't know how to answer. Misery filled her, replacing her earlier happiness. The boss continued.

"I need you to do something. But I have to meet up with you first. Meet me in 15 minutes at the cafe from last time."

"Are you serious?!" Sohee exclaimed. "I haven't even eaten my breakfast yet!"

The Boss laughed darkly. "Well, then you can eat it at the cafe. I don't care. Just show up in 15 minutes."

Then he hung up.

Sohee cursed and ran back inside of the house. Jaejoong frowned. "What's up?"

Sohee ran up the stairs. "I gotta go! I'll be back later! Don't worry."

"Where are you going?" he asked, but she was already in her room, too far away too hear.

After briefly washing her face and eating her breakfast, Sohee dressed and kissed Jaejoong. "I'll be back soon. Go see Yoochun and Junsu or something. I'll call you later when I'm back."

Jaejoong stared after her, still confused. Is something going on that I don't know about?

~ ~ ~

"Well, what do you want?"

The Boss smiled. "Oh, Sohee. I love how you're always right on time."

"Please just tell me. I don't care for any other conversations."

"Did you eat yet?" he asked.

Sohee sighed. "Yes. Now please speak."

The Boss cleared his throat. "Alright. I'll get right to the point. I guess that's how you like it, eh?"

Sohee didn't say anything. The Boss rummaged through his briefcase, taking out a few papers, but Sohee quickly realized that they were in fact, photos, faced-down.

"What are those?" she asked.

"Photos." he answered.

Sohee rolled her eyes. "I know. Of what?"

The Boss didn't answer. He only smiled. Then he flipped them over.

There were snapshots after snapshots of Jaejoong and Sohee walking down the street, holding hands.


Thanks for reading, Cassies! I haven't updated in a while and I apologize for that! >.< I haven't been able to because of my busy life, haha. And it's pretty hard to write 3 stories all at once, so yeah...But I still hope that you guys are enjoying this story. :) Love you all! <3